Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 128votes)

Getsurin ni Kiri Saku

Alt Names: alt Gachirin ni Kirisakualt Killing Blooms Under the Rounded Moonalt Saku Kills on the Full Moonalt Sword-Slicing Blossoms When the Moon is Fullalt 月下斬魔之花alt 月輪に斬り咲く
Author: Maruyama Tomo
Artist: Maruyama Tomo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new transfer student has come into town, a girl with a mysterious air and black clothing who is called Inugami Sakuya. What few know is that by moonlight, she hunts and kills those possessed by "Inugami." A man can become possessed by being bitten, leading to a nighttime transformation into a beast driven to eat women. Sakuya gets no thanks for brutally ending the lives of these unfortunate men with her sword, and she is often too late to save the women they threaten. Sakuya also must deal with her own inner demons, which are all too real...
Go to Getsurin ni Kiri Saku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

233 Comments

well its not as depressing as some really dark mangas like berserk but yea its pretty sad. seems the 'late rescue' theme will also persist lol.
I though I saw a romance tag their earlier....
guess i was wrong.
Chapter 1 was real sad, should this have a tragedy tag?
Getsurin and gachirin are all names associated with the series we just chose the most convenient version of the name
why Getsurin because check the page http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=59797
Random question: Why Getsurin and not Gachirin? ._.

Also, raping werewolves, wtf *_*
i'm sure this is Horror...
"ecchi"
"men turn to beast"

' .' so I can expect sex?

*read*
uhh...I guess it did hint at sex...

'A ' so freaking depressing

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics