Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 70votes)

Boku to Boku

Alt Names: alt 人家x人家alt ボクと僕
Author: Futago Minazuki
Artist: Futago Minazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Junichirou Izumi is a trap who often wears the clothes designed by his mother, who runs her own clothing brand. Junichirou is saved from a train molester one day by Yuuki Kimino, a boyish girl. The two later discover that they go to the same school.
Go to Boku to Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HAH! chapter 2 sold me New Window Kenshin-dono
  • 1 Replies

71 Comments

WOOHOO! SERIALIZATION!!!!
So glad it got serialized, it was way to good to end that soon! Thank you Hachimitsu Scans for bringing it to us!
Funny stuff, thanks Hachimitsu Scans!!
Serialization?! YES!
This was FUN. A real pity we don't see the "exchange" happening in most stories. Does anyone know of any others like this? (either gender-bender or cross-dressing?)

-chronodekar
y is dis "complete"!? i demand more!!!
Really? That's it?
It seriously need to be serialized.
Posted Image
Spoiler
:)
...Y THERE R NO MORE CHAPTER!!
Complete? That's barely even a start! Geeze... getting me all worked up because it wasn't a one-shot and it turned out to be just two...
o btw forgot to tell u i have headlice
Expecting some Boku no Pico.
Trap and Reverse Trap, that was unexpected !! :3
I would like to see this serialized personally.
Alright now that was pretty cute though I'm normally not a fan of gender bender stuff.
too cute!
Admiral Ackbar: Its a TRAP
genderbenders, hoorah!
Short but fun. Wish for more surprise stories like that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics