Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 41votes)

Retort Pouch!

Alt Names: alt レトルトパウチ!
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 20XX, the decline in birth rates is a serious problem. To counter this, the government has established an outrageous academy. The academy's goal: "To teach boys and girls how to properly date, and in the near-future create good families through marriage." In a school where the doctrine of "love" has gotten out of hand unfolds the ultimate love battle of two virgins!
Go to Retort Pouch! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

That would be sad. I really liked  one other manga that I've read by the same author, but if this one is just going to end up as a run-of-the-mill ecchi/harem, I'm dropping it. I can't stand too much ecchi. The only reason I read these two chapters is:

Spoiler

Twintails aren't a hairstyle.

Twintails are a way of life. They're made of dreams and hopes and candy.

I kind of picture the main girl's characterization to be that of a complete closet pervert by the time this story is done

That would be sad. I really liked  one other manga that I've read by the same author, but if this one is just going to end up as a run-of-the-mill ecchi/harem, I'm dropping it. I can't stand too much ecchi. The only reason I read these two chapters is:

Spoiler

This manga is hard to read and it's distracting from the enjoyment.

Nevermind. Glad to see you found a proofreader.

Do you mean chapter 1 or 2? I'm not extremely experienced as proofreader, but if you find any issues I'm open to suggestions.

The title sounds like a hentai plot

Looking to protect your virginity eh? I think I got something around here somewhere-
Aha! Found it.

Spoiler

I shall bestow upon you my vintage "virginity armour", 100% polyester and 100% harlot-proof. Guaranteed to keep your chastity safe from everyone else's icky cooties.

Remember, with great power comes great virginity... or something.
Use it wisely.

That's actually kinda cool, some chicks might dig it mmm...

This manga is hard to read and it's distracting from the enjoyment.

Nevermind. Glad to see you found a proofreader.

Woah wait, the author of this did elfen lied and brynhildr??? No way... The other manga by the artist is too similar to this for them to not also be the author tbh

I don't get it. This is the second time they mentioned a standard deviation of 70. I mean, unless I'm missing something here, a standard deviation of 70 (and I'm assuming they're talking about percentages, so it's on a scale of hundred) is not just insanely high, but also theoretically impossible. Standard deviation is a measure of how far away data points are from the mean. So in this case, the highest standard deviation would be obtained when data points are at opposite extremes, i.e. half the class is at 0%, and the other half at 100%. And in this case, the standard deviation comes out to be 50; so unless people actually get negative marks, there's no way a value of 70 is possible.

Even if it were possible, a high value of standard deviation is not characteristic of an ``elite class''. It just means that the students are highly inconsistent. A high mean (or average) and a low standard deviation is what is more likely to make a class elite. I think the mangaka (or whoever added that term) probably meant it to be a mean of 70% (which itself doesn't seem too high, at least by the standards here).

Let's just say the author fell asleep during his statistical or numerical method classes

ah I miss #1onlii

Why ?

I kind of picture the main girl's characterization to be that of a complete closet pervert by the time this story is done

The sex issue is a complex one, mainly because our social behavior is pretty complex. The plot here revolves around the declining birth rate and the main idea is that if you encourage young people to enjoy sex you get more pregnancies. The general main reason behind the declining birth rates is that people doesn't want to have children, either because they think children may add difficulty to their lives, because they don't want to bear the responsability of raising children or because children may impair their social/professional activity. Having children can be specially difficult for the women, not only because they carry the child, but because a women with children has less professional/laboral opportunities. Very few countries have passed laws to make sure women with children have a fighting chance at work (USA is NOT one of them, many women have to or are forced by their employers to quit their jobs when they get pregnant). So, if governments really want to keep birth rates up, they must pass laws (and enforce them) so that bearing children can be socially positive for people (specially women, but not only). But that's not happening in big scale any time soon. In fact, women can be harrased by the police for the simple act of breastfeeding in public in way too many countries, and men get close to no time off their jobs to be with their newborn children. On the other hand the solution in this manga may be useful for the plot, but the main things you'd get with a measure like that are: more unwanted teen pregnancies, higher rates of school desertion (because of the first point), and a higher rate of STD infections. So, this is funny and I like the setting and the plot, but it wouldn't work at all in real life.

I don't get it. This is the second time they mentioned a standard deviation of 70. I mean, unless I'm missing something here, a standard deviation of 70 (and I'm assuming they're talking about percentages, so it's on a scale of hundred) is not just insanely high, but also theoretically impossible. Standard deviation is a measure of how far away data points are from the mean. So in this case, the highest standard deviation would be obtained when data points are at opposite extremes, i.e. half the class is at 0%, and the other half at 100%. And in this case, the standard deviation comes out to be 50; so unless people actually get negative marks, there's no way a value of 70 is possible.

Even if it were possible, a high value of standard deviation is not characteristic of an ``elite class''. It just means that the students are highly inconsistent. A high mean (or average) and a low standard deviation is what is more likely to make a class elite. I think the mangaka (or whoever added that term) probably meant it to be a mean of 70% (which itself doesn't seem too high, at least by the standards here).

ah I miss #1onlii

protect-virgin.jpg

Uruwashi wants to eat up that untouched manhood. LMAO.

"Standard deviation of 70"...oh god.

Glad to see you picked it up, just started reading it and looks fun/l-lewd.

edit: Who do I contact if you need a proofreader? I'm currently working with Akito on Keijo, but I have plenty of free time since I work pretty fast.

Mail us please! :) [email protected]

This dosent make any sence at all. If they wanted them to make more children, why would they show them how to use condoms?

You still have to learn proper protective techniques

Looking to protect your virginity eh? I think I got something around here somewhere-
Aha! Found it.
Spoiler

I shall bestow upon you my vintage "virginity armour", 100% polyester and 100% harlot-proof. Guaranteed to keep your chastity safe from everyone else's icky cooties.

Remember, with great power comes great virginity... or something.
Use it wisely.

This dosent make any sence at all. If they wanted them to make more children, why would they show them how to use condoms?

You just blew my mind

Spoiler

this school's paradise! WTF is wrong with this dude?

Wrong, it's hell, because you are forced to give up humanity to not drop out of human society.

Being "educated" in sex doesn't solve anything, neither the decreasing rate of marriages nor the declining birth rates. The only things to counter this trend are two things:

1. Strictly define the human apart from animals based on his/her dignity, and give out privileges/rights accordingly. People who live a proper life should be rewarded, not only people reprimanded/punished when commiting crimes.

2. Support families and marriages properly. It's easily done when you : 1. make it impossible to divorce, except in cases where you are threatened/abused/etc. and most importantly, to "remarry"; and 2. , give out many privileges only to married people (like free train tickets, discounts on houses,cars,etc./subventions like cheap housing,gas,water,electricity) with at least 2 children.

Glad to see you picked it up, just started reading it and looks fun/l-lewd.

edit: Who do I contact if you need a proofreader? I'm currently working with Akito on Keijo, but I have plenty of free time since I work pretty fast.

Everyone is talking about the translator and I'm here wondering who the hell named their daughter Tenga.

Looks like I was mistaken, Tenga is the guy's name.

Now, I'm even more confused.

Meanwhile kimi wa midara laguishes in development hell.

Well at least this looks decently smutty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics