Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Oh no. I hope the daughter is alright

tumblr_nup9zfyrLI1u7s17go1_r2_500.gif

Welp, I call 'Dead End'

She's screwing with your family. Time to take the law into your own hands.

Kazuma-san, don't push yourself so hard. Try to pull instead. XD

So an obsessive psychopath with a history of attempted murder wants your dick... and your wife dead. THE VERY FIRST STEP should be to thoroughly explain the situation to your wife, STRAIGHT AWAY. Just sit her down and lay it all out there... Instead the faggot MC acts like a typical mangina manga protagonist and vaguely tells his wife to stay at home without any kind of explanation. He doesn't even reveal the yandere's identity... you know, the one who's been sending her multiple death threats in the mail. So now the kid is missing, possibly kidnapped, all because the MC couldn't simply inform his wife of the probable danger facing them.

That's because your using a high level skill called logic.

This doesn't exist in manga.

those bewbs

just phone or text her father :

"if you want an evidence then check your daughter's room (without her knowing it)"

It's one of those annoying tropes again, where the character knows/suspects something but just refuses to say it clearly, because plot device.

He'd tell it to the girl's father who obviously trusts his daughter more (at least that's how he should've seen it) instead of his own family who would trust him more than anyone.

So an obsessive psychopath with a history of attempted murder wants your dick... and your wife dead. THE VERY FIRST STEP should be to thoroughly explain the situation to your wife, STRAIGHT AWAY. Just sit her down and lay it all out there... Instead the faggot MC acts like a typical mangina manga protagonist and vaguely tells his wife to stay at home without any kind of explanation. He doesn't even reveal the yandere's identity... you know, the one who's been sending her multiple death threats in the mail. So now the kid is missing, possibly kidnapped, all because the MC couldn't simply inform his wife of the probable danger facing them.

As has been mentioned before by other people in the comments, but is worth mentioning again:

If you or someone you care for's life is in danger, you have to move. Away. Immediately. Not hole up in the location your killer will find you.

...But this is a manga, and we already know that MC ends up in the hospital. So I'll just grab some popcorn and see how this plays out.

Thanks Uncharted Scans.

as long as not into cliched crime horror ...

when MC get blamed for what criminal has done ...

(already seen this too many times)

Uh, excuse me, but the quality of the resolution "skyrocketed?" In what way?

Blurring the ever living hell out of the pages REDUCES the detail quality, not improve it.

Just thank the scanlators that of the effort they put on this 

Uh, excuse me, but the quality of the resolution "skyrocketed?" In what way?

Blurring the ever living hell out of the pages REDUCES the detail quality, not improve it.

As has been mentioned before by other people in the comments, but is worth mentioning again:

If you or someone you care for's life is in danger, you have to move. Away. Immediately. Not hole up in the location your killer will find you.

...But this is a manga, and we already know that MC ends up in the hospital. So I'll just grab some popcorn and see how this plays out.

Thanks Uncharted Scans.

ihaveabadfeeling-obiwan-epiii.gif?w=520

WAIT YOU'RE PUTTING COMMENTS IN THOSE THINGS NOW? GODDAMNIT I COULDA BEEN IMMORTAL

This is what happens when yandere gone full nuts and start taking actions. Everything escalated so quickly.

AND THAT'S WHAT WEDDING RINGS ARE FOR.  Seriously this would make a great commercial for some wedding ring company.

This sure qualifies like horror damn

Seriously, psychological horror. There's nothing worse than messing with someone's mind. Dude just fucking run.

I'm still holding it for a happy romantic comedy between two adults and a student with a mild crush ending. BTW a sudden thought: it would be pretty disturbing if I actually had a teacher who read this.

You...read the first chapter right?  You know, where he was in the hospital with wounds?

Shouldve stuck his dick in crazy, its the lesser evil compared all this shit happening around him. I mean why call the cops when you get death threats/cut up/have an associate get their shit kicked in all within consecutive days? Its not like the moment they investigate the girl theyll find a room full of his pictures and her dried up bodily fluids all over the floor

A climax is starting. There won't be NTR (dunno) but bloodbath now.

goes to yandere ending ... kill or get killed ...

A climax is starting. There won't be NTR (dunno) but bloodbath now.

Aaaaand violence! Nothing else to do here nig, except to run away. Or, you know, tell someone.

i really hate how are this story going but, damn i hope that girl died in terrible way

Tags:

Tragedy- Spoiler much?

Hell it is, even the first page has the guy in a hospital bed... Its not too much to see that things get bad, really soon in such mangas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics