Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 132votes)

Sakura Discord

Alt Names: alt さくらDISCORDalt SAKURA六人行
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Kousuke is a boy who strives to throw away a past mired in regret. He transfers to a new school for his second year of high school, believing it will give him a chance to come clean.

Unbeknownst to him, however, the appearance of five other "Sakura"s in his class will bring the past to his present, forcing him to come to terms with himself, his old friends, and a girl who, though being Kousuke's complete opposite, also knows him better than anyone else.

A coming-of-age story, both light-hearted and dramatic, by the author who would later give us "Jitsu wa Watashi wa".
Go to Sakura Discord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

Random info: In Jitsu wa... there is a Sakura Discord cameo (ch. 162 page 9 middle panel)

Can't share the links because links to raws are often deleted so google it.

Just to say I probably won't release any chapter before next month. With Hidan no Aria, AnoKiss, Romsen Saga, Rose Guns Days S3 and the end of Umineko E4, I suddenly have a lot of urgent chapters to translate so, yeah, Shima's confession will have to wait. :x

Sorry. But after that we'll enter the last straight line. =]

Oh. =O I learned something. Thanks.

I swear you're stopping at the worst cliffhangers on purpose, Mr/Ms translator!

Of… course not, why would I do that…

>.>

<.<

I swear you're stopping at the worst cliffhangers on purpose, Mr/Ms translator! On a serious note though, great job doing this.
Where do all these buckets come from!!!!

Actually if they used something like a hot glue gun on his ear it could work... but it would probably give him serious burns all over his head...

This glue is more likely if used to seal the piercing, but not if glued to his skin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanoacrylate

If you bought that story, I have a bridge I could sell you...

Actually if they used something like a hot glue gun on his ear it could work... but it would probably give him serious burns all over his head...

just started reading this but i gotta say 

Spoiler

…What?

Mebuki, obviously.

Still, that glue must be pretty high-quality to stick to a human ear for two years. ò.Ô

which one? :D

Sakura, of course. It's obvious there's only one best Sakura

Mebuki, obviously.

Still, that glue must be pretty high-quality to stick to a human ear for two years. ò.Ô

Sakura is best girl.

which one? :D

Just when I was thinking there would be no best girl in this manga.

Sakura is best girl.

now another 2 sakuras has come up, my pairing ship now would be sakura x sakura, sakura x sakura, sakura x sakura, and sakura x sakura.

it's perfect...

Those are the perfect pairings man. I thought it'd be better for sakura x sakura, but you're right. Sakura x sakura is much better.

now another 2 sakuras has come up, my pairing ship now would be sakura x sakura, sakura x sakura, sakura x sakura, and sakura x sakura.

it's perfect...

Could it be that Sakura and Sakura has a history together, and that Sakura has competition!? GASP

I just hope that Sakura will be okay :D

Could it be that Sakura and Sakura has a history together, and that Sakura has competition!? GASP

KSHAAAAHHHHH 

its thereee :3 

Just when I was thinking there would be no best girl in this manga.

Yes. The final arc will be the search for the original Sakura, who's building a Sakura army to fight the Demon King.

how many are they gonna add??? is this some Sakura Factory? 

Everyone was so taken aback by Hakura's awesomeness that no one noticed Oka had become Darth Vader.

Well, nobody notices,but the last few pages were like that:

Spoiler

…That's an interpretation. >.>

It's the Charismatic Female Pervert! Oops, wrong manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics