Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 147votes)

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Alt Names: alt 猫田のことが気になって仕方ない。alt I Can't Help but Be Curious about Nekota.alt I Can’t Help but Be Concerned about Nekota.alt I'm So Interested in Nekota That I Can't Help Myself.
Author: Oouta Rie
Artist: Oouta Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amane Mikiko, better known as Mikki, is an elementary school student who moves a lot and has to transfer schools often. As soon as she makes friends, she has to painfully say goodbye to them. She is determined to not make any new friends at her new school, but it doesn't exactly go her way... especially when she meets a boy with the head of a cat! But hold on... he only looks like that in her eyes?!
Go to Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

336 Comments

My heart just exploded from all that cuteness in the extras. 

• RSD likes this

i'm so happy i got to read this manga <3 it's so beautiful and all of them are just so lovable. <3 

this is the type of manga that i want to end soon because i'm so excited for the ending and also the type of manga to not end because it's so gooooood ;;

Though in some ways I wanted to finally see his face it somehow seemed fitting the way it ended because in the end, no matter what face he has, Nekota is Nekota and that's just fine by Mikki.

that was pretty cute. thank you unrequited & co <3 

That was Hiss-terical.

Dang it! I spent fifteen minutes last night trying to figure out which pun was missing. Now that you've found it, I guess we can claws the pun war!

dammit that was too cuuute!!! that  was too sad!!! that was too sweet!!! that was too hilarious!!! that was too awesooome!!!

that aside... why was chisa see nekota as a cat?... i can't be at peace if this question never answered...

The extra chapter will be full of goodies. Don't feel empty just yet!

Spoiler
I'm not even caught up in this series, but I'm happy to see that there is an end in sight for when I do get a chance to catch up. Thanks and congratulations to the scanners for making it all the way to the end.

Page 6 what he said actually "じゃ, あきらめるしかねーな". While it had no subject, I wonder if it's more make sense if what he said is "well, you have no choice but to give up then"

tenor.gif

IT HAPPENED

Ive been following this since chapter 8, and was never disappointed with a MC with Amane. 

I dont usually read shoujos, but you cant not read with Amane. 

Im not too disappointed I didnt see Nekota's face, I will always see him with a neko head.

Thank you Unrequited for bringing us all of this series, eternal gratitude. 

GODDAMNIT GIMME YOUR FULL FACE, I WANNA SEE IT STUPID GOD HAIR DON'T BLOCK ME! I HAVE WAITED 44 CHAPTER FOR THIS FACE AND I AIN'T LETTING YOU BLOCK ME YOU GODDAMN HAIR! I WILL FIND YOU TO THE END OF THE EARTH YOU HEAR ME????? That aside, the ending is pretty nice, this is the first series that i have followed from chapter 1 into chapter 44 (END), so this is how it feels to be empty, need to find some other series now :(

The extra chapter will be full of goodies. Don't feel empty just yet!

Thanks for the scans Unrequited :). Going to miss this series so much :(

HA!  I always thought it would be really hard to do a transition to seeing an ordinary kid's face.  Guess the mangaka agreed, from the way

Spoiler

I liked the ending.  It was, I dunno, their style.  That lovable goofball and that solid serious cat.

GODDAMNIT GIMME YOUR FULL FACE, I WANNA SEE IT STUPID GOD HAIR DON'T BLOCK ME! I HAVE WAITED 44 CHAPTER FOR THIS FACE AND I AIN'T LETTING YOU BLOCK ME YOU GODDAMN HAIR! I WILL FIND YOU TO THE END OF THE EARTH YOU HEAR ME????? That aside, the ending is pretty nice, this is the first series that i have followed from chapter 1 into chapter 44 (END), so this is how it feels to be empty, need to find some other series now :(

Mikki: "I have been seeing your face as a cat... I swear, I'm not crazy! I just think you're PURRfect. I'm really FELINE the connection between us. I really like you FURRY much, so be mine, it's MEOW or never."

Spoiler

That was Hiss-terical.

Ok, that was not what I was expecting.

This does not look to be a bad development leading to the end, however...

Spoiler
He's just there like"bitch what u smokin? I want some"

so... will the mystery be solved?... why is it chisa can see him as a cat?... i hope this manga will at least mentioned as to why chisa can see nekota as a cat...

My heart! Agh! The suspense is going to murder me... I DONT WANT THIS END BUT DEAR GOD I WANT THIS TO END!!!!

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! We NEED the last chapter(s)! Immediately, if not sooner! Even all these punny jokes can't relieve my cliffhanger anxiety!

My little girl snickering can't be contained.

"... and I see your arms ... as snakes! With owls for hands! And your feet are some kind of weird frog-squirrel hybrid!

"So anyway, wanna go out?"

...you got to be kitten me...

Paws for a moment there...

Mikki: "I have been seeing your face as a cat... I swear, I'm not crazy! I just think you're PURRfect. I'm really FELINE the connection between us. I really like you FURRY much, so be mine, it's MEOW or never."

Spoiler

...you got to be kitten me...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics