Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 78votes)

The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding

Alt Names: alt Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikataalt The World's No.1 Method of Domesticating Vampires
Author: Maitake
Artist: Maitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Vampires now coexist with humans by forming contracts with human beings. Vampires who form these contracts become their pets, serving their every need. They are given pet collars, distinguishing them from wild vampires, which are still very dangerous.

Daichi really wants a pet vampire, but his older sister won't hear anything of it. One night, a wild vampire princess named Iko breaks into his house! Iko discovered that Daichi's older sister has the extremely rare blood of Chernobog, which she believes would make her powerful enough to destroy the anti-vampire organization called Abraham once and for all.

However, the blood doesn't work exactly as Iko expects, and this vampire soon finds herself forced to become the pet of Daichi and his older sister...
Go to The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

So shitty a vampire that doesn't even have to suck blood.
Yay for 15th generation.

Daichi: I am a vampire?

Reader: You're still a useless milquetoast though.

this chapter... the revelation... that's why it caused such a great ruckus...

We are in urgent need of proofreader for Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikata (The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding) 

Link: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/the-bestest-method-of-vampire-breeding-r5389

If you enjoy this manga and you are an English native speaker, please lend us a hand! No experience required!

You can message me via batoto or visit our site: mangalism.blogspot.com and use contact form for applicantion.

Thanks for watching!

hanged....again...okay...okay...i'll follow...

While you guys talk about slavery and shit, I have a bone to pick with the title. Someone please tell me that "the bestest" thing was chosen by the author, and not the translators. If it was chosen by the scanlators, is there a way to actually change the title? Because as far as I can tell, the Japanese title has no such redundancy of "more better" in it.

It was chosen by the author.

While you guys talk about slavery and shit, I have a bone to pick with the title. Someone please tell me that "the bestest" thing was chosen by the author, and not the translators. If it was chosen by the scanlators, is there a way to actually change the title? Because as far as I can tell, the Japanese title has no such redundancy of "more better" in it.

and you're getting upset over a piece of written fiction? 

Why do people say this?  Eliciting emotions is the express purpose of fiction; that's why it's entertaining and that's why we read it.  When someone cries at a sad movie or a sad song do you say this?  It's the same thing.  

and you're getting upset over a piece of written fiction?

Dude, it's the internet. People get upset over smartphones, ffs.

The best way to summarize this manga is slavery being shown in a "cute" light. It's disgusting. 

and you're getting upset over a piece of written fiction? Unless this was a manual or bible glorifying slavery and having a relation with the real world (which it isn't),there shouldn't be a problem. It's fantasy and fiction piece. No need to get offended by literature. A good story can't  always be about rainbows, flowers and bunny rabbits. 

LOL, what a sad fellow.

This about sums up the audience.

The best way to summarize this manga is slavery being shown in a "cute" light. It's disgusting. 

LOL, what a sad fellow.

Yay an update for this manga. I just hope the updates are more frequent instead of making us wait a few years for the next one.

i have absolutely no idea what this was about.

after 2+ years, it's alive again. yey ;_;

Good god, an update!? I was not prepared for that or the massive cliff that it came with.

WTF???

Amazeballs. Undead amazeballs.

RISE!! RISE ONCE MORE!!!

Oni-Scans has picked up this manga~

eh, this seems semi interesting, I'll follow it just in case someone decides to pick it up

Why all the good things end fast ><

This hasn't been dropped has it?

Iko just needs love..

Looks like he's about to get it. To the benefit of us all!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics