Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 96votes)

Fortune Arterial

Alt Names: alt フォーチュンアテリアルalt Развилка Фортуны
Author: August Soft
Artist: Kodama Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohei Hasekura is a sophomore who transfers into a prestigious public school--an English style six-year school, serving junior high and high school students. The school, named Shuchikan Academy, is on an island, Tamatsu Island, off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. But under the peaceful surface, this prestigious academy holds a dark secret. Some of its students are vampires! And Kouhei will be dragged deeper and deeper into the mystery of the school and the girls that attend.

adaptation of the visual novel developed by August

Side Story:

> Fortune Arterial - Character's Prelude
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fortune-arterial-characters-prelude-r1649 )
Go to Fortune Arterial Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts New Window MrAnarchist
  • 4 Replies

85 Comments

YAY a new chapter!
ah..that was a nice marathon..took me 3 hours..the story is better than i expected.maybe its a good thing i didnt read it before. its quite satisfying reading it all in one go.
wish i didnt know this was based on a hgame >.<..that killed my motivation to read this.so now after a few years after this manga first scanlated, i gonna brace myself and start reading this.
indeed. you seldom see a
Spoiler

also, what a sweet chapter.
Well then, this seems to be taking a change for the better. Looking forward to the next releases!
Hoho! That was a rather delightful chapter! Good to see that bitch get rid of her traumas and finally see things as they are.

Also, Hasekura just went badass-mode.
@cartographer; As Ragequit said, This definitely isn't Harem, the main dude and dudette are pretty much a couple now. They haven't specifically stated this, but its a case of 'everyone can see it' and 'they see it too' they just have some other pressing matters on their minds right now.

There are a lot of side female characters that are pretty much hold-overs from the VN which did go the Harem Route, however they aren't romantic interests here so much as just female friends of the main pair.

And believe me, the two leads show much more backbone than other Romantic Manga leads. They still aren't an 'official' couple, but they've got some pretty good reasons to put that on the back burner as it were.
@Ragequit Thanks for the info, I am a sucker for romance manga but hate harems with a passion so whether or not a series is harem-y makes or breaks a series for me.
yay newupdate woot. thanks for the translation
Yea they did kind of just blew off what seemed like a pretty serious cliff hanger but I'm sure the "beast" will make another appearance.
@cartographer its not really a harem story, but since it VN that allowed diffrent routes, it does have a harem-ish feel to it I would say that it has much more Erika and Kohei shipping later.
I've tried to read this like 3 separate times but can't get past ch ~6, supposedly stuff happens but the 'insanely-generic-harem-shitty-characters' vibe I am getting here is really strong. Does it lessen at all later? Honestly I want to read this, but I can't get the motivation to read more when all of the characters being focused on are tiny variations of standard harem girls.

On the other hand, if the tags are lying to me and it does continue to be harem-y, someone should add the tag so people like me don't get our hopes up and try to read it :(.
damn i though that was a more serious thing....
update ^^
ARGH GOOD ONE DAMN CLIFFHANGER now i can't help but check everyday for the update
I can't wait for a new update now... Must know... what will happen...
@MrAnarchist, Acolyte
Alright, I'll keep going. Thanks.
This is great.

The tension just continues to build up because among all the happy moments there are ominous hints of tragic developments to come so while you're happy during the nice moments, you can't help but think its not going to last and wonder how everything will fall apart. That anticipation is what makes me continue to read on to the next chapter until I read to the latest chapter in just one day. Now comes the wait :[
@ShootTheSkye its pace is slower than the manga the general audience like, but personally to me it has a certain kind of attractiveness, a hint of mystery and bitterseet relationship
yay, an update hope to see more soon it is starting to become more interesting again :D
@ShootTheSkye
YES
Read 10 chapters. Pretty meh. Is it worth continuing?
@nfzeta007 Teruteru Tenjin Toori
off manga but can anyone tell me what manga that's from on this page: http://vatoto.com/read/_/48866/fortune-arterial_v1_ch2_by_manga-zone-scans/29

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics