Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

Nevermind, I guess their society is racist after all.

Their's isn't the only one.  Racism rears its ugly head in many countries, whether it be against indigenous peoples, gypsies, Africans... you name it.  If you're different, you are a target.

Nevermind, I guess their society is racist after all.

.. This whole manga is SO weird. The characters, the jokes, the art style.. but it's so damn intriguing at the same time.

whoah easy on the discrimination there mom-chan

Yeah.  Not so much racism as wimp-ism.  "Do what the crowd does.  If that's a good thing, that's nice.  If it's evil, oh well.  Just do it.  Look, if all of your friends carve out the hearts of virgins to sacrifice to Yog-Sothoth, who are we to judge?  They're the majority, they must have a good reason.  You don't want to stand out."

No,no,no. With that position the stuff done by majority cannot be evil a priori in the eyes of the people like that. Remember Galilei.

Not so much calling her a freak, but warning that if one were associate with her, then other people would probably call you a freak

Yeah.  Not so much racism as wimp-ism.  "Do what the crowd does.  If that's a good thing, that's nice.  If it's evil, oh well.  Just do it.  Look, if all of your friends carve out the hearts of virgins to sacrifice to Yog-Sothoth, who are we to judge?  They're the majority, they must have a good reason.  You don't want to stand out."

HUG HUG HUG!!!

(I am more of a hugger than a kisser.)

Not so much calling her a freak, but warning that if one were associate with her, then other people would probably call you a freak

Sounds like Asian parents to me

Not really closet when she's basically calling his best friend a "freak".

Ahh, youth.

This is on a next level. Also the lewdness is next level too.

Does this mean his mother was a closet racist?

Not really closet when she's basically calling his best friend a "freak".

Does this mean his mother was a closet racist?

Huh interesting, so his mum seems to know something unusual mmm...

The tonal shifts of this manga is reminding me of Helk. Which means this will end up creating the best tears ;-;

HYPE UP Oho! It's getting serious now, so we'll get to understand "its universe" better!

Wow, this ended up being the best thing I've read in months...

one of the few mangas that have different approach in story... at first it was like slice of life-ish, then suddenly supernatural... then revelation, more supernatural... then story of a past...

this story start as if everything is normal, then little by little it shows the whole picture of this story... i love how it was presented...

I agree it's a very interesting way to present the whole thing. They take it as "everyday is ordinary" then make you realize that it's "not really" ordinary but, from the character's perspective it doesn't matter. Then they start filling in the blanks on what is actually going on.

QbkOQjP.png?1

one of the few mangas that have different approach in story... at first it was like slice of life-ish, then suddenly supernatural... then revelation, more supernatural... then story of a past...

this story start as if everything is normal, then little by little it shows the whole picture of this story... i love how it was presented...

that cover pic with feet and thighs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In general I have an aversion to feet (it is like the complete opposite of a foot fetish) but even I can appreciate this pic.

finally, its about time to coming to sense, so there are normal human, youkai, and maybe hybrid half human half youkai, or even combination of youkai, that should be interesting

*Mind blown* I was not expecting that...

Spoiler

I see so she is like this mother.

Flashback arc is coming.

Spoiler

jesus christ i hated that woman. no redemption at all for me

that cover pic with feet and thighs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics