Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 28votes)

Biohazard: Heavenly Island

Alt Names: alt バイオハザード ~ヘヴンリーアイランド~alt Resident Evil: Heavenly Island
Author: Capcom
Artist: Serizawa Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers around the film crew for Idol Survival, the internationally popular television program where swimsuited idols compete in games. The crew arrives on the same isolated South American island that TerraSave member Claire Redfield is visiting on an investigation.

The manga has some minor ties to the video games Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Umbrella Corps and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Same Series:
> Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles - Houkai e no Jokyoku (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/biohazard-umbrella-chronicles-houkai-e-no-jokyoku-r5616)

> Biohazard: Marhawa Desire (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/biohazard-marhawa-desire-r7894)
Go to Biohazard: Heavenly Island Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 19 has been uploaded with wrong language New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

90 Comments

Why didnt the MC just shoot the hunter in the first place with the shotgun? For that matter, why didnt the hunter target him first seeing as how he was in the room when it woke up, and instead went after Inez?

Yes, hang out in front of the monster bioweapon. I'm sure it's dead.

GOD, why is everyone in the manga so stupid? They have the combined intelligence of a rutabega.

ironclad rules of horror:

1. all character must be idiots even if they are supposed to be smart. (after all smart people do smart things and end the story before it can begin)

2. horror doesn't exist in horror or is completely ignored as reference to their situation even if such knowledge would save everyone.

3. 9/10 times zombie horror media doesn't exist in zombie media even when the story is base on the real world where thousands of zombie movies exist.

4. the smart thing is only done after the characters have done every possible dumb thing and the only possible action left is suicide or doing the smart thing.

5. the black guy always dies. if the black guy ain't dead the story ain't over.

Yes, hang out in front of the monster bioweapon. I'm sure it's dead.

GOD, why is everyone in the manga so stupid? They have the combined intelligence of a rutabega.

Double tap man double tap
Cmon Japs! You got an autoshotgun for faq sake!!!

Wait how did it make you think that?

I was like "alex wesker? Huh? Wasnt he called albert wesker? wait, why is the picture of a woman?"

Its probably used to capture specimens alive so that they can analyze it and develop a vaccine or something.Of course, this doesnt work on boss type monsters.Chapter 29 ending with that "Alex Wesker" line made me think the woman in the picture was Albert Wesker after MtF transition.

Wait how did it make you think that?

Why the HELL would they have non-lethal  artillery when they're up against bioweapons?

No wonder these guys lose all the time. Clair, Chris, Leon, and the other MCs are the only people who bring real firepower.

Its probably used to capture specimens alive so that they can analyze it and develop a vaccine or something.

Of course, this doesnt work on boss type monsters.

Chapter 29 ending with that "Alex Wesker" line made me think the woman in the picture was Albert Wesker after MtF transition.

I doubt it's him too, umbrella is gone so why would he even bother with any of this?

A man's gotta earn a living one way or another.

I doubt it's him too, umbrella is gone so why would he even bother with any of this?

Well this character and Julie is working for some company called Sheng Ya Pharmaceutical.this company has been mentioned in Umbrella Corps.

I don't think so,it was some character on Umbrella Corps

The cover is HUNK

awesome

I don't think so,it was some character on Umbrella Corps

Resident evil

Wait... is tha HUNK on cover? I can get back to reading this?! 

The cover is HUNK

awesome

Why the HELL would they have non-lethal  artillery when they're up against bioweapons?

No wonder these guys lose all the time. Clair, Chris, Leon, and the other MCs are the only people who bring real firepower.

Chris asked the BSAA to assist Claire

Indeed, I think it's lining the events up for Terra save

I don't remember Claire working for BSAA, she working in other org like Terra, isn't it?

Chris asked the BSAA to assist Claire
    • Nyu likes this

I don't remember Claire working for BSAA, she working in other org like Terra, isn't it?

brown last words, feels like mayu's death flag

If Marhawa Desire is any indication, other than a couple of RE characters that are protected-by-canon (e.g. Claire and maybe Parker), pretty much everyone who isn't the main male character is

Spoiler

Hand to hand combat with a motherfuckinh B.O.W, was B.S.A.A always this badass?

*RE 5, RE Revelation 1-2 flashback*

They actually do

I wonder what she could do to a giant rock??
Hand to hand combat with a motherfuckinh B.O.W, was B.S.A.A always this badass? *RE 5, RE Revelation 1-2 flashback* They actually do

brown last words, feels like mayu's death flag

Soo... Nipponjin got the harem now? Oh wow... Niceee...

Nooooooooooo not brown :'( !

Thanks for the chapter :D.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics