Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

Is him sucking at math an effect of whatever mitogawa is doing as well? Or does he just suck?
delinquent girl is the best. he should just go with her and end the manga.
Oh dear god that description makes it sound so generic.
just started reading. When i read standing medium punch in the first chapter I immediately thought of street fighter. I like this series so far.
Rance. Google him if you want to know more.
DAMMIT! That damn DVD bitch!
Posted Image
Someone's going to have to translate this for me. What the hell?
@serph i think it is ranch or something like that
Teppei's older sister Posted Image
This has it all, a Yandere that will beat a DVD bitch in pleasing her love interest, a shy cute Yankee girl and a mind controlling freak. I must have more
Holy hell, dat neesan. Was she not wearing any pantsu?

....Man, the more I read this, the more I hate Enma. I just do not like her methods. I am currently rooting for Teppei and the tsundere chick should the story veer away from the harem route, cause Teppei x Enma just gives me shivers thinking about it.

Also, I like dat big flashy GROPE followed by dose little TOUCH TOUCHes....
This is getting good.
The-Wandering-Dragon, come on man tell me already, I could be dead tomorrow
D'aaaawwww Takayanagi-senpai looks so cute. There's an innocent maiden underneath all that delinquent leader facade.
Suck to be the MC.
I'd like to vote for the Yankee girl.
@ Serph, Give it a few years son... you'll recognise him in time -.- ....
hey yariel, who is that character on your post?. and to FTH for this chapter
What happened to the hot-spring getaway from ch.4?!?! What a waste.
An new update hurray
Most harem stories have a relatively normal love interest in the mix somewhere, even if they're just to serve as a foil to the other characters. Usually it's the childhood friend.

This manga doesn't have one of those. Every single girl in this story is absolutely crazy.
"Just say the word and I'll do you better than this DVD bitch ever could!"

Well I don't know about the lame MC, but I'm freaking sold!!!!!
geh ... someone tried to turn Teppei into like this character ?
Spoiler

MC ... but ... douchebag, strong pervert ...
The main route is looking kind of dodgy >->
This main heroine needs to go...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics