Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Spied an Izayoi Sakuya figure.

ch.8 It's always been a wonder but at this point I don't see how Akina can deny that she's an otaku, totally "in love" with Kaede, and not a "normal" person.

Because she can't step back and examine her motivations and methods. At first it's simple enough--she needs to find a friend at her new school after everyone else has grouped up, and Kaede is pretty much the first available option. So she makes it her goal to "rescue" Kaede and return her to the one true path. Of course, to do that she has to become friends with Kaede first. Of course, to do that she has to be able to relate to Kaede's interests... which she gets caught up in without really realizing it. Even when she does think about what she's doing (like the "Wait... dammit!" moment at the start of chapter 2), she can convince herself that it's all for the sake of reaching her goal... even if she's doing a really good job of keeping herself from admitting just why that goal is so important.

Well someone needs to learn about the wonderful world of online piracy.

img000020.png

(from ch.1)

To Akina, if you turn to your brother, i pretty sure it is in his capablities to provide you one copy, physical or digital,within hours. Alas, in your ignorant tsuntsun of that you has such incredible helpful brother around, you didn't notice such simple fact But now you has a whole day off to watch that DVD, i'm sure its all worth it.

so much precure references, but I can't relate to them at all.

ch.8 It's always been a wonder but at this point I don't see how Akina can deny that she's an otaku, totally "in love" with Kaede, and not a "normal" person.

Well someone needs to learn about the wonderful world of online piracy.

It's called a GiRL (Guy in Real Life).

Another version is MMORPG.

Many Men Online Role Playing Girls.

Chapter 7.5. She is too pure to be in an online game, not immediately assuming every single other character in the entire game is being played by a guy. If it's a girl it's a guy, and if it's a guy it's a guy. That's the rule.

It's called a GiRL (Guy in Real Life).

Rare loot, indeed.

2a8jpls.jpg

Chapter 7.5. She is too pure to be in an online game, not immediately assuming every single other character in the entire game is being played by a guy. If it's a girl it's a guy, and if it's a guy it's a guy. That's the rule.

The final panel of 7.5. Let us pray that Akina never stops believing in santa and online gamers.

Vol 2 of Shinozaki releases on Jan 11th FYI.

seR1oBb.png

Was there really a choice here? Lol

Of course there was. Go peacefully, or be forcibly removed.

That was the joke.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure I think

Spoiler

Spoiler

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dear lord. Do want. 

... I...I think I need to go now.

Ah yes
Its 100% confirmed that japanese media has a 100% chance of making people slip through the slop that is homosexulity

Down with the Japanese, they are a truly evil race

Uhh....is this a troll or...? 
Isn't it a bit homophobic?
Or have I read it wrong..?

Spoiler

Aaah, thanks. Akina should've said "Moshikashite Yes! Yes! Yes! desuka?!" xD

That was the joke.

Spoiler

so you say, but you find that ultra hot.

Spoiler

That was the joke.

Where is the "Yes, yes, yes, oh my <fill the blank>" parody come from?

Spoiler

Ah yes
Its 100% confirmed that japanese media has a 100% chance of making people slip through the slop that is homosexulity

Spoiler

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Ah yes

seR1oBb.png

But "Wendys" makes icecream! -> http://www.wendys.com.au/

Hahahahaha :D !

And I think Otaku have more than just PC in their room.my_otaku_room_by_overmanxan-d4y5pmx.jpgMy dream room when I working and save money.

I would recommend replacing the AVR (white box thingie) with a UPS (You will save more money with this, I swear - at lightning strikes, earthquakes and power outages).  Ditto for the consoles.

Thing is, the people you can go "Wow!" by getting high level video cards (like the Nvidia Titan) are pc builders, not otakus.  Not to mention Crossfire, SLI and overclocking stuff.

The stuff she did in chapter 6, though funny and enjoyable to see, I would not equate with me getting a Titan for her on the spot.

Yeah, all that hardware and no reformatting - or transferring of data to the older brother... really.  Heh.

I don't know how the manga did it but I was with Akina the whole time. At first the otaku friends are pretty "disgusting" but I got used to them, so and so, and her brother turned out to be a cool guy. Also Akina's habit of making "lewd" noises while playing is pretty funny.

fake 'lewd' noise that is.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics