Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

So is the girl in middle school or highschool? Because isn't 17 year old a bit too old to be in middle school?

the yandere radar is reacting

lol this chapter feels almost like hentai. 

Yo when some people gon fug
If I didn't know any better I'd say she's a closet Yandere.

When a girl says "I want to see how you use your masturbator"  You say, "Yes."

no, all they want is either blackmail material or to step on you; these are the lessons we have been taught. 

That's her plan on trying to cure her illness? lol

Name one other way for her to take fate into her own hands. Besides if all else fails she can have herself frozen in stasis via cryogenics.

That's her plan on trying to cure her illness? lol

Cruel developments ensue.

When a girl says "I want to see how you use your masturbator"  You say, "Yes."

One thing about MS, it can be very slow.  One of my mom's best friends was diagnosed with MS about, huh, must be like 35 years ago now, maybe 40, and so OK, by now she's mostly blind but can still see a little bit--enough to navigate pretty well in her home, where the brain kind of fills in the details because she already knows them, not so great everywhere else--and she can still move around although I think she's got a lot of numbness and stuff.  But she's gotta be 80 and still generally, you know, going and living on her own and stuff.  She raised two kids (very large kids, like amazingly huge) as a single mom while she had MS, despite being kind of a doormat about doing everything for them.

So this is more of a lurking background motivator than a typical tear-jerking "and now she's going to die if she doesn't do the dangerous operation" schtick.  Kind of innovative, really.

Forget the Smart Hole. Marry her and use her hole instead. XD

Well, she's very smart, so that would still count, right?

While normally I'd call her MS getting cured a cop-out on the author's part.........I really, really, want that cop-out.

Forget the Smart Hole. Marry her and use her hole instead. XD

It got a tragedy tag... f***.

It doesn't have one on MU though.

I already removed it. Some people playing with the tags? From what I've seen, it doesn't warrant one (yet).

It got a tragedy tag... f***.

It doesn't have one on MU though.

More like the Steve "hand" Jobs...

Hah. Hahahaha. Man, shit's really hitting the fan now.

Someone already explained it on my site: http://nfp.isso don't worry about it. :)

OK. No need to whip him though. :D

I guess I enjoy this series a bit too much, eh? After all, it is my area of expertise and it is portrayed quite realistically. That was totally unexpected.

About the current developments:

Spoiler

Someone already explained it on my site: http://nfp.isso don't worry about it. :)

I guess I enjoy this series a bit too much, eh? After all, it is my area of expertise and it is portrayed quite realistically. That was totally unexpected.

About the current developments:

Spoiler

I have no hope.

Spoiler

*ahem* now to the manga...

MS LMAOOOO

wats happenign in this series, that just came from nowhere

The fact that it makes the manga seem more real is the problem for me

(You should spoiler that)

The fact that you felt something shows the author did a good job with the characters. You are going to feel something when a story is good, so sometimes feeling bad at the end of a story is just the price you have to pay for quality. (Also a fan of that manga btw)

Inb4 the drama bomb.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics