Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

though it's true that was a problem he caused himself, but I also disapprove of spreading stuff to others, just because. The girl went too far.

just... no.

You wanna rethink that one, champ?

He may had a relationship with the mother, but I don't think it was that type of relationship. Just a big misunderstanding waiting later.

So he's a teenage Yang, has survival skills, knows how to troll, isn't bad at all and now he's a literal motherfucker. 

Ikta is really awesome.

One of the few instances where being called a "motherfucker" is not an insult but a fact.
WAIT WHAT?! LMAO! IKTA IS INTO MILFS?! He should date the daughter next! ;D XD

I bet Ikta fucked the new girl mother...and she knows it.

He doesn't recognize her but she probably resemble the MILF.

Believe it.

You win a cookie.

Female MC, huh? I see she's wearing a slutfit, so does she have an actual personality, or is she just another moeblob?

Believe it.

just... no.

can't wait for Ikta to show his talents.

Believe it.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/04/us-mideast-crisis-jordan-eu-idUSKBN0L81JR20150204

The very statement is contradictory, they say they'd like prisoners treated according to our standards, yet the people executed were illegal combatants under the very articles the EU countries follow.

Thus legally, no real objection was made and it's simply a propaganda statement for people that don't know better.

That is in no way representative of majority opinions, at least not in the EU country I live in, it's one of the pacifist ones to.

Seems like Chamille has really taken with Ikta, even despite his aggressive assault on her in the carriage =03. Glad there isn't some kind of emo-"I better avoid him" melodrama because of it. I guess both parties acknowledged each other's mistakes, explicitly or implicitly apologized, and moved on. This is just one of the many reasons I love seinen manga; they have the intelligence to avoid wallowing in the bullshit.

hmm... yandere spotted?

Not even close to correct.

No, I never said they did either, I am however saying that they are as illigal as illgial combatants go in the general eyes of the world and thus, nobody is really going to care if Jordan hangs em.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/04/us-mideast-crisis-jordan-eu-idUSKBN0L81JR20150204

hmm... yandere spotted?

Wow. I think you need help. I never said anything about ISIS using chemical weapons.

No, I never said they did either, I am however saying that they are as illigal as illgial combatants go in the general eyes of the world and thus, nobody is really going to care if Jordan hangs em. ISIS makes for a great example because they're irregulars that fight with what is often rather despicable means, the gas part is irellevant here, however I'm sure they'd use it if they had any.

As for Syria, a good piece of the world threw a hissy over those gas attacks, and assad would be long gone if it wasn't for Russia.

Is it just me or a big point was made in chapter 7 between this and the novel version?

Spoiler

I tried looking into the english translation of the LN and Yatori's respond was: 

-“...Don't talk about that. If you do, then he'll really have to strangle you.”

However, in the chinese translation that I use to read uses the exact same sentence in that page in the manga. So I guess it was some mistranslation in the english translations

1. Didn't Jordan hang/execute terrorists not to long ago in response to ISIS? Seems fair enough.

2. Did you? While the whole thing was a mess nobody could shut up for half a year about "Possible gas weapons in Syra ohmygod", clearly, the world cares quite a bit. Besides, I never said it's not possible because to many humans are scum, I'm mearly saying that if you think that's an okay weapon to use, you probably deserve to get shot in the head, or hanged like certain ISIS people. By the way you realize that ISIS think they're fighting for a "Great and Just cause" to, so don't give me any "It's neccacery" speeches.

Just like how the protag of this manga could arguably use visit to a dungeon, for various and numerous reason.

Wow. I think you need help. I never said anything about ISIS using chemical weapons.

That's actually what happened.

Time for oyakodon?

I bet she mad because Ikta wooed her mother...lol

That's actually what happened.

I bet she mad because Ikta wooed her mother...lol

Really? So the military of Jordan is now justified to cage prisoners, light them on fire while alive and then mutilate the corpse by dumping a bulldozer-load of boulders on it?

You have the typical disconnect between practice and reality of a grade schooler. "Gas" weapons, or "WMDs" by most standards, were using just last year in Syria. Try reading the news instead of pointing at unenforced treaties and saying it can't be possible because its "illegal".

1. Didn't Jordan hang/execute terrorists not to long ago in response to ISIS? Seems fair enough.

2. Did you? While the whole thing was a mess nobody could shut up for half a year about "Possible gas weapons in Syra ohmygod", clearly, the world cares quite a bit. Besides, I never said it's not possible because to many humans are scum, I'm mearly saying that if you think that's an okay weapon to use, you probably deserve to get shot in the head, or hanged like certain ISIS people. By the way you realize that ISIS think they're fighting for a "Great and Just cause" to, so don't give me any "It's neccacery" speeches.

Just like how the protag of this manga could arguably use visit to a dungeon, for various and numerous reason.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics