Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Dear translator, dont use the chinese way of addressing oneself, if the person speaks humbly, then write then sentence the way a humble person would speak in english.

Noted

Dear translator, dont use the chinese way of addressing oneself, if the person speaks humbly, then write then sentence the way a humble person would speak in english.

your arguement is severely flawed. killing them was the best choice, not killing them means they can do just what they did, spout lies that will cause a lot of trouble for the MC. but hey, it's all for plot.

I dont see how his argument is flawed. Not killing them also means they have a chance to reflect.
I could go on more about why killing is never the best choice but as far as this series goes, some characters are shallow evil for the sake of plot so... MC kid, good guy, no killing or murder. Beasts dont count.

Death is quite final. If you are that much stronger they would likely never be a threat to him so ending their life wasn't really necessary.

Minutes earlier he was almost killed so he is likely hyperaware.

your arguement is severely flawed. killing them was the best choice, not killing them means they can do just what they did, spout lies that will cause a lot of trouble for the MC. but hey, it's all for plot.

can't help but notice that the artwork is so similar with One Piece (dot eyed characters, goofy expressions)...

Everyone been liking the quality of ZWD ? curious to know :) since im a Clean/Redrawer of it so i'd love to know if anything has caught your eyes.

and that kiddies... Is why you never let trash live -.-

that is a place where people are meant to die!! to show mercy to someone who wishes you harm is to be merciless to yourself >.<

Death is quite final. If you are that much stronger they would likely never be a threat to him so ending their life wasn't really necessary.

Minutes earlier he was almost killed so he is likely hyperaware.

and that kiddies... Is why you never let trash live -.-

that is a place where people are meant to die!! to show mercy to someone who wishes you harm is to be merciless to yourself >.<

I think The Breaker is now Japanese (published). I seem to recall the serialization moving to Japan, but I'm not sure on the new series.

The second season The Breaker:New Waves was published by Daum here http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/BREAKER2

you do know The Breaker is from South Korean right and not China right?

I think The Breaker is now Japanese (published). I seem to recall the serialization moving to Japan, but I'm not sure on the new series.

Oh things are finally heating up!

Fixed, thank you, forgot to re-enable the other layers after checking the source.

Happens a lot and its annoying when it happens xD I hate when it used to happen me.

Lame

I never said anything about this series being originally webcomic or not.

What matters is the current status, which both The Breaker and this series is webcomic.

In doing so, they have less Editors, and in which is why most Chinese webcomics always turns into a copy of one or the others.

That was what I was responding to in my original quote.

Go ahead and look up Chinese webcomic/toons, tell me they don't have the same plots, rank systems, battles, MCs... lol...

you do know The Breaker is from South Korean right and not China right?

A crazy siscon. Was expecting this when i saw the first page.

Ideally he'd take revenge by killing them all but in reality he's probably not going to. He'll probably be like all those other 'heroic' protatgonists who don't kill but only beat their oppenent to show that they are better blah blah blah. I can hope it won't be like that but tbh there's little hope.

Oh boy... A Yandere Sis-Con.

What matters is the current status, which both The Breaker and this series is webcomic.
In doing so, they have less Editors, and in which is why most Chinese webcomics always turns into a copy of one or the others.

Eh, there might be some of that, but another major reason why so many chinese novels/webnovels/manhua etc. are so similar to each other is...

The great firewall of china, their internet censoring policy, which makes authors more wary of writing stuff that doesn't fit the ideas of the censors.

the little version of the beast is also cute!

Truth.

the little version of the beast is also cute!

Go ahead and look up Chinese webcomic/toons, tell me they don't have the same plots, rank systems, battles, MCs... lol...

Quite bad at trolling.Maybe another time.

Now that's just generalization.

Why are all English novels just copies of each other?

Why are Japanese novels copies of each other?

Why does history repeat itself?

I just can't take my eyes from that cover '-'

Next-last page is from the raw and not translated.

My fault haha i did some extra cleanings/redraws that werent needed and i didnt check the translations to see what sfx and whats just text. So virus had to go scan through and delete the edits i did but it wont happen again :P.

Next-last page is from the raw and not translated.

Fixed, thank you, forgot to re-enable the other layers after checking the source.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics