Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 128votes)

Getsurin ni Kiri Saku

Alt Names: alt Gachirin ni Kirisakualt Killing Blooms Under the Rounded Moonalt Saku Kills on the Full Moonalt Sword-Slicing Blossoms When the Moon is Fullalt 月下斬魔之花alt 月輪に斬り咲く
Author: Maruyama Tomo
Artist: Maruyama Tomo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new transfer student has come into town, a girl with a mysterious air and black clothing who is called Inugami Sakuya. What few know is that by moonlight, she hunts and kills those possessed by "Inugami." A man can become possessed by being bitten, leading to a nighttime transformation into a beast driven to eat women. Sakuya gets no thanks for brutally ending the lives of these unfortunate men with her sword, and she is often too late to save the women they threaten. Sakuya also must deal with her own inner demons, which are all too real...
Go to Getsurin ni Kiri Saku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

233 Comments

Her powers are based on the maintained virginity as a priestess
She has never been rape, where are you people getting your theories, she has never ever been raped
actually I think she might've been, considering how much she's had to suffer so far.
Spoiler
@Shenanigans exact words from my mouth.
I'm liking this more and more :3
*look at the cover* ...
ooo, bloody boobs ... and ecchi tag ...
instant follow ...
now its getting interesting!
vat? plot development? lies.
hehehehe. some lovey lovey past eh.
Only 720 followers? People are missing out on this. Fan service and lots of blood. What possibly go wrong?
she was never raped. they saw her breasts tho. that crime already fits being sliced and diced :D
Spoiler
and she was raped again...</3
blood fits her <3
"AHAHAHA! AHA ♥ AHA!♥" while doing a =P with =DD

lol.
Dangerous Red Ridding Hood is dangerous
After seeing Hansel & Gratel baddas movie, now The Red Ridding Hood.
So much hate but interesting fact for so much hate, you still took the time to read the series makes me think its not so much hate but love, the series is picking up especially the battle that will now start coming in the next few chapter and her true powers are revealed, the only reason her power are not revealed yet is because she refuses to accept ingumi powers, its picking up right after this chapter, dont hate a series without giving it a chance
We all know why we're here..
@Jack Ryder but i would personally milk the cow 1st
@Jack Ryder makes sense.
just the 1st chapter is enough to make me go away from this manga. bad story are not good for brain
it's not bad, but to be at the 4th chapter and introduce a villein group the way it did, it's giving me a case of Mehhh.

- The first problem is that the MC has little character other then being hot, and killed werewolves with a Katina. After 4 chapters, we still don't have an idea who she is outside the action, even though we see her outside the action from time to time.

- Second, you can tell that this manga is trying to have a story, but it comes off as a bunch of shot story's, not a bad thing, but the big story that it seems to be trying to do just makes the hole thing choppy.

-The BIG problem, it's "Blood; the last Vampire" but with werewolves. the MC is a sexy version of Saya,but with less depth, and more fan service. I'm not saying that the idea of this is bad, but the exaction of it is badly done. I want to like it, but it also gives me the Mehh's.
@Rieri Well would you rather eat an old and ugly cow or would you rather eat a healthy looking young cow?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics