Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

this has just gone mythbusters

And this is the moment that the Manga touched on ONE HELL of a potential plot point that could become super relevant in the future. I'm filing this away as a hugely important point potential.

We all know what it was: you defecately read neck as peck.

I'm gonna assume you did that on porpoise, and not that your iPhone auto-replace is a terrifying thing.  D=

I keep reading one word of this wrong and it really changes the meaning of that sentence.

We all know what it was: you defecately read neck as peck.

I guess that would feel... hyperdimensional!

Fcking doujin when?

I guess we can say that a deep-throat from her would be... out of this world! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Literally.

Honestly, I'm just curious if an inter-dimensional throat has a gag reflex...

Why would it be any different than normal human neck? :P

As i understand it, her neck basically a totally normal human neck trapped inside the extradimension.

Honestly, I'm just curious if an inter-dimensional throat has a gag reflex...

I'm thinking about the logistics of deep throat fellatio. Don't pretend you're not doing the same.

I guess that would feel... hyperdimensional!

Fcking doujin when?

I'm thinking about the logistics of deep throat fellatio. Don't pretend you're not doing the same.

So, your neck exists in Hyperdimension... Does that mean Neptune will pop out your mouth? <_<

I keep reading one word of this wrong and it really changes the meaning of that sentence.

Hyperdimensional!

... now.

WHat would happen if you put something in her throat. Would it be in the hyperspace?
What would happen if you use a sensor to see trough the flesh and observe the hyperspace?

So many possibilities!

Now the million-dollar-question is whether he's an experimental or theoretical physicist.

So, your neck exists in Hyperdimension... Does that mean Neptune will pop out your mouth? <_<

DEAR STUDENTS AND FACULTY:

Due to various incidents in the common area, the communal microwaves have been relocated to the kitchen. We ask that you please refrain from utilizing cell phones and/or preparing bananas in combination with the available microwaves. Thank you for your assistance.

Okarin, why is your banana all squishy and wobbly?

As a physics amateur enthusiast i am highly excited.

And after waking up Souma will said

"Watashi wa maddosaientisuto, H*****n Souma, da!"

DEAR STUDENTS AND FACULTY:

Due to various incidents in the common area, the communal microwaves have been relocated to the kitchen. We ask that you please refrain from utilizing cell phones and/or preparing bananas in combination with the available microwaves. Thank you for your assistance.

Properly speaking, wormholes don't have anything to do with hyperspace or any other kind of physical space with properties like distance. A mouth of a physical wormhole is simply directly connected to the other mouth like in the old "folded paper" analogy, and crossing the edge of one mouth causes one to be instantly exit across the edge of the other.

Therefore, one might not be able to hide something like a neck in-between. If there are physical wormholes included, then there must necessarily be at least two: one at the top of the neck, and one at the bottom.  Also, the neck probably still exists somewhere in the world.  Does Machi have any younger siblings?  If not, her neck might even now remain inside her mother's womb...

This shit is deep, I need to lie down.

OH WTF, IT'S COVERED WITH SKIN?

JUST SAY MYSTICAL FIRE OR SOMETHING. THAT'S JUST GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES OTHERWISE.

As a physics amateur enthusiast i am highly excited.

Souma's catching onto the author's existence as the god of his world, thus he's been frozen in time by the author and had it retconned it into everyone else's mind that freezing while he's thinking is normal while the author figures out how to cover their butt. Truly a terrifying intellect is hidden within this weirdo!

And after waking up Souma will said

"Watashi wa maddosaientisuto, H*****n Souma, da!"

(Not that the teacher can claim to be much different)

I'd say there's a pretty big difference.  He's definitely an oddball, true, but it's also obvious from his interactions with all the kids (including the non-Demis) that the students in general think Takahashi-sensei's pretty cool and open, and someone they can rely on to be a reasonable adult.  The guys (forget their names) straight up state they like him despite him being strange in chapter 7.

Souma's catching onto the author's existence as the god of his world, thus he's been frozen in time by the author and had it retconned it into everyone else's mind that freezing while he's thinking is normal while the author figures out how to cover their butt. Truly a terrifying intellect is hidden within this weirdo!

LOL! That makes perfect sense!

Time to get some knifea nd open her up i guess

Man, this chapter make me wishing there are more strange and/or fantastical (fantasy-like) Demi characters so we can have more scientific chapters like this. :)

Sci-Fi (Scientific Fantasy) Monstergirls FTW YEAH! :D

universe 

fantasy and sci-fi meet

"Fucking Dullahans. How do they work?"

Did Souma step out of the eighties or something?

And I agree, he's walking that fine line between genius and just plain wierdo. (Not that the teacher can claim to be much different)

MidoriKitzune
Dec 23 2016 05:37 AM

Hyperdimensional!

... now.

WHat would happen if you put something in her throat. Would it be in the hyperspace?
What would happen if you use a sensor to see trough the flesh and observe the hyperspace?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics