Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 104votes)

Black God

Alt Names: alt 黒神alt Kurokami
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Park Sung-Woo
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wending his way home after a bender one evening, master moocher and game programmer Keita Ibuki decides to satisfy a craving for ramen at a noodle stand. Instead of slurping soup, though, he surrenders his meal to a manic girl who, unbeknownst to Keita, is a Mototsumitama, a guardian of the coexistence equilibrium. When his new acquaintance is attacked, Keita gets caught in the crossfire and loses an arm. Awakening from the shock of his injury, Keita finds himself back in his apartment... arm intact! But just whose arm is it?! Asking the strange girl raiding his refrigerator reveals only that Keita's life has become a great deal more complicated.
Go to Black God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current status New Window Aurega
  • 8 Replies
Topic Black God (Kurokami) Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Aurega
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

is the anime faithful to the manga? and ¿which one is better?

The anime is not faithful to the manga, but that doesn't mean it's not good. I thought the anime was good, which made me start reading the manga from scratch. Tho I did have a little of a hard time starting the manga.

is the anime faithful to the manga? and ¿which one is better?

Cute chapter ^^

Hmm I thought I read this a while ago but I forgot where I stopped.. And can't remember anything at all. Im Dal Young sure have a variety of stories..

only 42 more to go.

100th chapter! Thanks for the update!

WTF?  She just took out all those dudes in a flash but yet cant even stop a dude who openly and slowly takes out a syringe and announces he is going to stab her with it??  Makes no sense to me.. He says this is used for upper level Tera Guardians but how would any powerful Tera Guardian just sit back and let them  inject them with a needle? LMAO

She cares about the hostages.

Hope that explains things.

Not that i agree with her way of doing thing. She is just as over-sentimental as her sister.

WTF?  She just took out all those dudes in a flash but yet cant even stop a dude who openly and slowly takes out a syringe and announces he is going to stab her with it??  Makes no sense to me.. He says this is used for upper level Tera Guardians but how would any powerful Tera Guardian just sit back and let them  inject them with a needle? LMAO

Oh God, poor Mana....

Just read to chapter 22 and I just could not get into it.

I understand the MC had no choice to enter the contract, but it sucks because how the 'contract' seems to work it's such a bad deal for the human. like ..

"Hey! stick with me while I fight, you can't fight with me because you won't get stronger, but I don't want to feel pain when I get hit (you will feel it), and using your life force to power up seems real handy"

IM Dal-Young is known for weak male protagonists, a great premise, and, in my personal opinion, fairly frustrating plot pacing and development.

I dont get it... I like his works

k, h doujin, gogo!

Hmm, a lot of chapters which hints to it being a succesful series and the description sounds like it's around my target interests.  :Notices the name of the author:  Well, guess I'll go back to the search results and keep looking >.>

Kuro kami, the anime finished quite some time ago :)

Hmm, a lot of chapters which hints to it being a succesful series and the description sounds like it's around my target interests.  :Notices the name of the author:  Well, guess I'll go back to the search results and keep looking >.>

I dont get it... I like his works

Only up to volume 8, but oooohhhhh man the mc's mommy issues grind me the wrong way =_= all this whining is giving me cancer

There are 2, thats enough.

Pretty sure Harem is at least 3 girls and above that likes MC. 2 girls doesn't count. That's just a Love Triangle

Gold Axe ftw :3

One or two more girls and we can add a harem tag. :-)

There are 2, thats enough.

One or two more girls and we can add a harem tag. :-)

The page numbers on chapter 74 are mixed up, where do I report this?

In the Quality Assurance forum: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/171-quality-assurance/

-God Ginrai

The page numbers on chapter 74 are mixed up, where do I report this?

Yay So glad there were 2 chapters up when I came back :P

Ikkushido? Megaekkuse? LOL WTF? 

Finally 
:')

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics