Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

The part where he managed to actually DO something in chapter 6 is the part that made me reconsider reading this...

"Is this the power of a purebred human?"

Hell no it's not.

I'm still waiting for my bunny girl.

Fun fact: humans are always in heat. Google hidden ovulation.

How so? actually, the smartest thing he's done is become suspicious of the people who his mother ran from and arbitrarily took control of his life. They tell him that he is not allowed to interact intimately with any female while not only doing exactly what they told him not to do with anyone else, but also making his life miserable without any consideration for anything that comes out of his brain. Even up to this point, he has no reason to believe they are the "good guys" other than "because they said so" and for all he knows, that purebred place could be the worst place for him to end up and this woman is his savior.

What i'm saying is that it is a good thing that he is thinking on his own, rather than simply believing whatever the people who have pushed themselves into his life and took full control of it tell him to think. It's still early in the story and not enough has been revealed for us to say whether it was a good idea for him to try and distance himself.

Point taken, I just though a bit ahead of myself, I can see why he's acting like he's acting right now.

Maybe I just jump to conclussions a bit too fast.

The part I found ''Stupid'' despite the warnins he got, he doubs the girls that is supposed to be his fiance....?

I think I have to reread some stuff, cause I'm just being ignorant myself.

Sorry if I got everything wrong.

A "long time" was never defined. It could of been years or just months. I personally thought the latter myself when I read that line.

no she actually said a long time and likely would be a childhood friend.

Wait why would he suspect the teacher? He was told the spy was someone that had been around him a long time, as in years. A nurse at school that he had only gone to for what a year or two doesn't fit that category to me.

A "long time" was never defined. It could of been years or just months. I personally thought the latter myself when I read that line.

I felt sorry for this MC...

Now he's just being ignorant, and to be honest, rather stupid.

How so? actually, the smartest thing he's done is become suspicious of the people who his mother ran from and arbitrarily took control of his life. They tell him that he is not allowed to interact intimately with any female while not only doing exactly what they told him not to do with anyone else, but also making his life miserable without any consideration for anything that comes out of his brain. Even up to this point, he has no reason to believe they are the "good guys" other than "because they said so" and for all he knows, that purebred place could be the worst place for him to end up and this woman is his savior.

What i'm saying is that it is a good thing that he is thinking on his own, rather than simply believing whatever the people who have pushed themselves into his life and took full control of it tell him to think. It's still early in the story and not enough has been revealed for us to say whether it was a good idea for him to try and distance himself.

If I have learnt one thing from reading manga, it's that the school nurse is never normal

Wait why would he suspect the teacher? He was told the spy was someone that had been around him a long time, as in years. A nurse at school that he had only gone to for what a year or two doesn't fit that category to me.

Of course in all liklihood the nurse is not the only spy.

Of course, she's a cow, big tits = cow.

I felt sorry for this MC...

Now he's just being ignorant, and to be honest, rather stupid.

Wow what a stupid MC. He was already warned yet he didn't listen. I'll keep reading and see what chapter will this stupid MC be aware of his surroundings. har har har

Yeah! I can't believe he doubts the government after his mother warned him about the government being a threat his whole life and that he is now under 24/7 guard/monitor because of a secret conspiracy.

What a stupid MC.

This manga is sick.... but that doesn't bother me

Wow what a stupid MC. He was already warned yet he didn't listen. I'll keep reading and see what chapter will this stupid MC be aware of his surroundings. har har har

i would understand you saying that he's stupid if the situation he's in was different than being raped by a hot cow girl '-'

Should have known... with plot(s) like that, she would have to be a cowgirl.

sexy school nurse enemy... I ain't even mad

That's only for federal law. Prefectural law usually puts the age of consent higher.

sure is a generic ish thingy,but i feel pretty sorry for the MC.the goverment is feeding him with such obvious BS about preserving humans,while it's obvious they dont want them around xP

More like:

Spoiler

It is presented in a very generic manner though.  It's only the "Fridge Logic" which is interesting, but that sort of thing might come out more as the series progresses... or it might get glossed over.  It does look like, at least, the MC understands part of it, and it looks like there will be some action by others that want human genetics for one reason or another.  So it could have potential to be slightly less generic.

hmm...

mating seasons start at 15 years old and is legal...

sounds like the place to be, "doing it" with 14~15 years old lolis with nekomimis whos in heat...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Age_of_Consent.png

hmm...

mating seasons start at 15 years old and is legal...

sounds like the place to be, "doing it" with 14~15 years old lolis with nekomimis whos in heat...

sure is a generic ish thingy,but i feel pretty sorry for the MC.the goverment is feeding him with such obvious BS about preserving humans,while it's obvious they dont want them around xP

This is so stupid that I need to follow it to find out just how awful it can be.

I swear, the people trying explain how this manga somehow makes sense have put more thought into this than the author. Until things are explained (if they are even explained) just sit back and stop reaching as if this manga has shown anything to suggest that it is as deep as some are making it seem.

JP military employs teenage girls because, it's an undercover assignment and it would be a damn hard time to convince people that three adults are new students.

Every other suitible candidate didn't perish but aren't as easy to spot and a good portion of them probably DID take their own lives when they were "restricted" in a tiny little zoo and driven insane by the government.

The reason behind more than one branch of the military sending an officer? ....You tell me a single freaking situation where the military gets along with ALL of the other branches of the military. THAT is unrealistic. They are obviously all in competition for funding and THIS is a great way to net funding from the government.

Why sending teenage girls instead of teenage boys? Simple because they can use the "fiancee" excuse for one to keep him locked in a "relationship" to deter potential suitors. 

Why cohabitation? Can't really be called 24/7 surveilance if they aren't on top of the target at all times.

No romance and intercourse? This is probably due to the fact that they have two hardline factions in the military one who wants to bring about the resurgence of the human race. The other wants the annihilation of the human race. Theropian genetics is transmitable from parent to child just like any other genetic trait so if he breeds with someone they have the potential to be a "normal human" which would completely overturn the nature of the current world. Even if it didn't happen at that time there would always be the potential for it to happen later on in the genetic line. The reasons they've given the "SPs" are most likely half truths in order to decieve their subordinates into thinking they are doing a "just mission".

How to not notice an appendage for 15 years? Hm probably because his mother was literally the creator of the entire species itself and so she knew how to make a nice fake set of ears and tail to keep it from being questioned. The kid himself wouldn't be aware they are "fake" considering he can still *hear* normally and comes with a natural sense of balance without having to use a tail. He's always been "weaker" than theropians but not enough to be qualified as "different" from them completely.

How to stop him from fapping?  ....Because they so totally didn't just use military grade weapons on civilians in order to stop something..... He'd be tased in an instant. Furthermore, jerking off to "nothing" isn't exactly something that is usually done I mean it can be but, still a hormonal boy would want material to fap to.

Nocturnal emmisions... are possible but, you have to remember though we are dealing with military officers being used most likely as "pawns" so they don't need to have all the specific details. Furthermore all the the girls are around 14-15 years old and probably only know about theropean genetic functions in detail rather then that of humans which are basically a rarity

No they didn't forget sperm can be frozen. That's why the "no selling of it to other groups" rule was put into place.

Why perserve humanity for anything other than nostalgia? A.) Because the adults of this world are originally human for one. There has not been enough time to pass for pure blooded humans to be a "myth". B.) There are two factions the one that wants a return to humanity and one that wants the annihilation of the "old race".   It's just that simple.

Why would animals have an innate attraction to humans?

This part is actually a lie told to the officers most likely. The REAL reason that females would be attracted to him is genetic. He is a human who is basically immune to a virus with a 100% mortality rate. Instinctively people and animals are attracted to those who have superior genes. Be it a good looking face/ intelligence/ good atheletic body most of these tend to be gentic gifts. So right now we have a human who has one of the best traits to have in a hostile world: Immunity to disease. On an instinctual level the women would know this and well "BARE MY CHILD" becomes a mantra when seeing him. Because survival of the race is the ultimate reason behind procreation (in most races).

There I've just given you a logical and practical reason behind every single argument you had with the exception of the nocturnal emission one which I admit you do have to suspend *some* disbelief for. Regardless if you look at the manga with a higher level of logic you can actually understand most of the complaints you have with it.

I think by the frozen sperm part he meant those who were already frozen before the disease outbreak

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics