Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 76votes)

Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You

Alt Names: alt ライフアライヴ!キミと始める学園総選挙alt Life Alive! - Kimi to Hajimeru Gakuen Sousenkyo
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Nekometaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hokuto Kuzuhara is a delinquent known throughout Sekai Private Academy. His way of life being so hated by his family that they give him an ultimatum: find a girlfriend within a year or move out. That said, though, months pass and he still has had no luck and it seems like he never will. It is then during this predicament that he is approached by the student council vice president with a plan that would both save him from moving out... As well as help her with her revenge.

Adaptation/promotion of the light novel series written by Asano Hajime with illustrations by Yuugen.
Go to Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where can i get english translation this LN New Window jakzos
  • 0 Replies

153 Comments

Is it just me or do the girl's uniform have holes for their boobs to go through??? I find that strange.. very strange..

I swear I was thinking the same thing. If my daughter had to wear that I would be spitting fire and brimstone. 

........but since I don't have one, I can appreciate the uniform a bit more =P

Is it just me or do the girl's uniform have holes for their boobs to go through??? I find that strange.. very strange..

Only two chapters and I already want to punch these girls. Especially the one with black hair. And that's why I'll follow this manga.

I can respect that.

They could all use a good boxing around the ears.

Only two chapters and I already want to punch these girls. Especially the one with black hair. And that's why I'll follow this manga.

'Even if I'm your sister, I'm your step-sister!  In an anime this would be the perfect situation, stupid!'

Truer words have never been spoken...

I guess it's the same for me but they need to have good tsukkomi for me to like it.
like the first 5 titles you gave(don't know the last one).

The last one is a recently finished light novel series (the 1st volume adapted into manga) about a modernization of The Tales of Genji, with every characters transposed into modern Japan (including a girl being the equivalent of the author of the original tale), except the Genji equivalent here is dead and a ghost (the mysterious circumstances behind his death, which might or might not have been a murder, are one of main plot threads of the story), and can only be seen by the protagonist, residing friendless delinquent Koremitsu (who was Genji's friend and accomplice in the original).

Not knowing why he still can't pass on, Hikaru tasks Koremitsu with helping the girls who loved him while he was alive (yes, he basically had a harem) because he didn't manage to hold specific promises he made to some of them while he was alive. Of course, along the way, some of the girls Koremitsu helps fall in love with him so he somehow ends up with his own harem so to speak.

It's really good, a mix of romance, comedy, and drama (and surprisingly for a harem themed LN, few ecchi!), and one of the best parts is the building friendship between Koremitsu and Hikaru, both having grown up without friends, one because of the mean look on his face making people think he is a delinquent, the other because always attracting girls around him since childhood drove potential male friends away from him. Compared to many other harem series, you have a prominent male character other than the MC. It also really shows what would be the life (and death) of a harem protagonist/shoujo style "prince of the school" if done realistically.

I really recommend you reading it (the first three volumes have been translated).

So, Kodaka from Haganai, and Nico from Accel world are s-siblings now

Kodaka 2.0!followed :3

Wow, Kodaka migrated. Followed

wtf her last name is stardust?

KarchAmadeo
Oct 22 2014 03:17 AM

Only thing I have to say would be...

thumb.jpg

Wha...what's Kodaka doing in this manga?

I guess he got tired of all the drama in Haganai.

I admit, I have a weakness for delinquent (or perceived delinquents) protagonists, such as in Haganai, D-Frag!, Fujimura-kun Mates, Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches, and Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro. So just the MC being one is an instant follow for me.

The premise is interesting, I just hope it does better than Masamune-kun no Revenge did, which just became disappointing after a while.

I guess it's the same for me but they need to have good tsukkomi for me to like it.

like the first 5 titles you gave(don't know the last one).

YES!!!

Spoiler

and definitely not for plot

The art looks familiar, has this guy done anything else? I couldnt find anything.

The author of the popular series, "Mayo Chiki!"

Btw, the title is one of the reasons I hit the follow button.

oh...another manga with "delinquent" boy for a MC and harem for the settings....just like haganai eh??

instant follow...

The art looks familiar, has this guy done anything else? I couldnt find anything.

this seems get serialized ...

I hope translation willing to continue this series ...

The guy looks like kadokawa from hanagai to me lol

The misspellings are so real

Also the dyed hair + casual wear is standard delinquent trope I'm pretty sure

This artist needs to learn to draw eyes better though jesus

I admit, I have a weakness for delinquent (or perceived delinquents) protagonists, such as in Haganai, D-Frag!, Fujimura-kun Mates, Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches, and Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro. So just the MC being one is an instant follow for me.

The premise is interesting, I just hope it does better than Masamune-kun no Revenge did, which just became disappointing after a while.

...Well why not?

The character design and the silly premise kinda reminds me with NouCome for some reason.

really text heavy

apparently this is an adaptation of a much talked about light novel series, but the first ln volume was realeased 22/08/2014

Looks stupid, and that's why i'll push the follow button XD

I'm a sucker, and that's why I'll push the follow button for anything remotely interesting. :/

Wow that uber fail last name

I think you mean "names".

Cause seriously, Linda, Kuzu("trash")hara, and Stardust? It's like Tenshi-chan to Akuma-kun all over again, but with last names.

Wow that uber fail last name
Delinquent lifestyle -> A girlfriend would fix that!
Gonna go out on a limb here and say that most of the girls who would date a delinquent probably aren't the kind of girls his family wants to meet.
Though that is the idea, I suppose. Force him to clean up so that he has a chance with normal girls.
Either way, ridiculous.

But hey, it's not like there's a limit on how many series you can follow, right?
I see no harm in giving this a shot.

Post-read: the characters should certainly be interesting, if nothing else. Art's a mix of really pretty and flashy, but a little unfocused at some points. Should be worth a read for a few chapters at the least.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics