Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

I think this Silver Bullet guy will be a nice addition. I kind of like him. He has an "in your face" type of personality and is not scared to say things that need to be said. Yet, at the same time, he points out the things that should be corrected while still giving praise when it is due.

Admittedly, I didn't like this Silver Bullet guy at first either, but that was because I was expecting him to completely start denouncing Oka(and only Oka) at every turn. When he called out to the Prez, it made me laugh; I guess he's gonna be shooting shots(har har) at the team at every given chance. I'm just waiting on him to call out on that "loli"(Morita) now =03.

Hahahaha I like this guy, Silver Bullet sounds like a case of Chuunibyou

I'm thinking velcro? Or maybe they are sticky with some kind of substance O_O

u mean like wet AND sticky then there's only few options-

1. Sweat - source of origin : her own body

cause : after all that HARD WORK

2. Milk - source of origin : "classified information"

3. White Sticky & Smelly Substance - source of originm : again "classified information"

Rest is up to ur imagination :P

Spoiler
I accidentally closed my browser & lost all the open tabs after seeing that!

I had to actually reread ch14 to make sure I didn't skip anything- how else would that 2 page bondage play make sense?Damn surprise attacks! (≧◡≦)

As a software developer, I want to kick that silver bullet ass.

Saw that first page and for a second there, I thought I accidently skipped a chapter...

He always has his rape face on...

New guy pisses me off so much already.

Lol itchiness of crotch. At least it's in the complaint column

So funny, it almost makes you forget about the uncurable disease that slowly eats away at her.

So, the fake loli... What kind of nipples does she have that prevents her completely undone shirt from sliding off her breasts, despite all that movement?

I'm thinking velcro? Or maybe they are sticky with some kind of substance O_O

So, the fake loli... What kind of nipples does she have that prevents her completely undone shirt from sliding off her breasts, despite all that movement?

I just finished reading 14 chapters from scratch & I still can't believe this "hole" thing is just based on a "hole" for masturbation ,ahem, "private time for capable men to refresh & revitalize themselves without physical aid from other living beings(generally humans{male/female} but varies based on personal preferences)"! XD

The title "System Engineer" couldn't be more misleading. Instead they should modify the title "SE" to a more relevant title like "SEX", u know something that leads u on....... to a better understanding of the "hole" thing :D

Not a single one did she walk in upon that didn't just finish getting off, ending with the last one about to get off with pictures she took.

...well, considering what it is they make, suppose it's to be expected.

I wonder if there's an equivalent for yandere with the loli factor being false...

I'd say most people realized it was a mistranslation. She's almost definitely high school, probably 2nd year.

I'd say 3rd year. 18 would be college freshman after all.

Looks like the president will have a "busy" night. 

president: For reasearch purposes  my collection

Pure loli character my ass... she just likes to suck D.

The most innocent stalker I've ever seen.

i wonder why it takes me 10 chapters to realise sex sleeve = onahole , thought it was different from onaholes

So is the girl in middle school or highschool? Because isn't 17 year old a bit too old to be in middle school?

I'd say most people realized it was a mistranslation. She's almost definitely high school, probably 2nd year.

I'm sorry to post this, but I found an error in a translator note in chapter 10 page 15. The translator clearly says that the doctor doesn't know how a MRI works, because there's no need for contrast fluid in MRI, I have to differ to this because I'm majoring in Biomedical Engineering and I can assure you that contrast fluid is used in MRI (and in other structures) to find out the presence or not of cancer. Maybe this is not the case, but in general is used and I have seen it with my eyes during my training. I really appreciated the group's work and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hard work, but please don't mislead the works of others. Thank you very much.

Stalker much?  Why, yes.  Yes, indeed.

The yandere flags have been raised! She even had those crazy eyes that one time (although it turned out to be from a relapse , and not actually crazy eyes).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics