Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 101votes)

Guarding

Alt Names: alt Du Ling Guardingalt 渡灵 Guardingalt 渡靈 Guarding
Author: Buddy
Artist: Buddy
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lin Xiaoyou, childhood friend of Xi Yu, died at the age of 14, but her spirit refused to pass onto the afterlife. Instead, she stuck around and became Yu's "guardian angel" due to a promise she made to him. Under Xiaoyou's constant guarding, Yu hasn't had a single girlfriend even though he's already 24. Being in a proper relationship has become his goal in life, but such a simple wish brings about a series of terrifying incidents. Is Xiaoyou really a "guardian angel", or is she actually an "evil spirit"?!

Original Comic: http://manhua.weibo.com/c/60592
Go to Guarding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Guarding Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

167 Comments

It feels like the length of the chapters get shorter and shorter each time. Thanks for the new chapter though.

Yea no kidding. Personally I'm about to just drop this since the updates just aren't worth the time to read.

FFS they've got peritonitis.. its so obvious

It feels like the length of the chapters get shorter and shorter each time. Thanks for the new chapter though.

I remember picking up this project because it seemed cute and funny...

I didn't sign up for these feels.

Anyway, Happy Halloween :}

yea ur right, but the art in OPM is god-tier so im sold.

Everything in OPM is God-tier, tbf.

Yeah these bite-sized chapters aren't my favourite but it's not like I'm paying for it so I can't complain  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My goodness, the length of the chapters are almost on par with Onepunch Man.

yea ur right, but the art in OPM is god-tier so im sold.

So the gf has a ghost of her own and the dudes got some issues.

Well, duh. That was pretty clear ever since the first few chapters. 

I think it's his fault.  He discarded her protection and now he's paying the price.

So the gf has a ghost of her own and the dudes got some issues.

Know you're trying to act manly and all but you can't exactly protect you GF on a roller coaster by holding hands. If something goes wrong your both screwed. 

Holding hands isn't meant to be protective in that case, but reassuring.  "You're not alone" "this death-trap of a contraption is actually quite safe" etc.

He's trying to put on a brave front basically, rather than provide physical protection.

Know you're trying to act manly and all but you can't exactly protect you GF on a roller coaster by holding hands. If something goes wrong your both screwed. 

My goodness, the length of the chapters are almost on par with Onepunch Man.

These chapter so fucking short ( point gun in face)

Can't wait to see what kind of life-threatening attacks Su Han's ghost launches against Xi Yu, and also can't wait to see how Xiaoyou ends up saving the day and reconciles with Xi Yu. Just wish the chapters weren't so short...

I love how they're together now but I have a feeling she is going to back stab him.

I'm starting to like it, but god damn, the pacing is painful to bear with.

lol.

I'm starting to like it, but god damn, the pacing is painful to bear with.

I'm just gonna forget about this for a year or two before reading, it's interesting but the chapters are just too damn short.

I'm beginning to like her now. XiaoYou is so cute!

Spoilers sorta (to new people)

Spoiler

short chapters :/

Yu and Blondie look good together but now after hearing Yu's words to Xiao again I kind of feel really sorry for her now.

The chapters in this series in particular always feel as though they're chopped in half. And that's saying something for a webtoon series.

Well if you check the original webtoon, the chapters are listed as Chapter 1 (part 1), chapter 1 (part 2) and so forth, the current chapter 9 is actually Chapter 5 part 1.  That could explain why you feel it's chopped in half because it really is.  ^_^

One of the things that's a bit sad is how a major cause of the rift between Lin and Yu is precisely that she hasn't changed and grown and perhaps, as a ghost, is incapable of doing so. That would make her hopes and dreams essentially unreachable. [tragedytag]

Plus also the boss would be reprimanded at a minimum for trying to use a female employee like that. I like a lot of things about Asian cultures, the way they treat workers is not one of them.

Having pretty female reps is also a thing in the west. Clients can also get rather grabby over here as well. That said that is rather more frowned upon over here as mentioned... There is also much less naked chauvinism. That can get rather uncomfortable in Japan and Korea. It's interesting contrasting the hang ups around women there with the ones that can be prevalent in places like Dubai.

And yeah, getting summarily dismissed like that without a hint of gross misconduct or prior warnings wouldn't fly over here (unless he was still in the probationary period).

Damn idiot! You should go for OPTION 4 - Do her right away! (not likely to happen in a crowded theatre but this is manga/manhua world) \o/

Atleast, You should've picked OPTION 3!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics