Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Hmm, Nice Bed Ending ? =3= ?

oh yeah, Happy Fall-and-Tine ... =x= ...

Dat ending.... RAPED BY MUMMY...Nice bed!!!

Mind break ending confirmed.

Jesus H Christ that ending...

Spoiler

Who was that teacher that was taunting her about the flower pot incident again? So the ending is basically her continuing her yandere-ness and he continues his nightmare?

Yeah, had to look that up again, cause it didnt' make sense.

That girl is Nabetama(sp?), she was shown as being Kanade's best/childhood friend in chapter 2(or 3). After coming on to Kadomae, Kanade tried to drop a flower pot Nabetama brought in on her head.

Nabetama has some unusual conversation in chapter 4 after the incident; I think she's the one REALLY dating Takahashi-sensei(whom the principle fired before Kadomae was hired), and that her intentions were to shift Kanade's love toward Kadomae, and away from Takahashi. That's the only explanation I can come up with to such a ridiculous end =01.....

Who was that teacher that was taunting her about the flower pot incident again? So the ending is basically her continuing her yandere-ness and he continues his nightmare?

And the moral of the story is... never go full yandere.

Well my mind was fucked at the end. Lol when she fell down the bed and said "ouch" I died.

... How much for Gasai Yuno from MN then ? Over 9000 ?

She kill world existence once and willing to do that as much as possible ...

This goes right to the deep end. A bit beyond even the Nice Boat.
Hear me out on this:
In that, the disaster was self contained. It was limited to 3 people, one of whom snapped. She went full bonkers and killed 2 people but didn't cause a lot of property damage.
School days in that regards gets a 4 for yandere levels.
Koharu no hibi, on the other hand, is a soft core 2. 
This one, however, is an 8 easily. Lots of property damage, collateral damage, and even possibly dead children. Dead children alone is worth 3 points on the yandere scale. Breaking the wife is worth 2. And property damage is worth 3 as well.

And now the problem might just take care of itself.

Spoiler

Well we already know what happens next (hospital) but still...that cliffhanger

RIP Wise Old Man. He should come here and be friend with our sage, PervySageChuck.

Her tits are just lovely. Too bad she's totes cray cray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlPjSTRkIA

Thank you for doing all the work Uncharted. You aren't self-entitled. 

This manga should get paired with Yandere SImulator

Her tits are just lovely. Too bad she's totes cray cray.

Why would people consider kissmanga as something, isn't kissmanga just another cancer just like mangafox mmm...~?

wow... the after credit page is on fire, i didnt realize there was a war, or at least, tension happening between translation group and a manga website... just wow...

R.I.P Old wise man

That's not a war. Kissmanga are like vultures pretending to be noble eagles.

wow... the after credit page is on fire, i didnt realize there was a war, or at least, tension happening between translation group and a manga website... just wow...

R.I.P Old wise man

This gets even more intense by the chapter.

That face on page 22. Holy shit.

I wish they would make a story where the girl is a yandere but the guy's wife is an even bigger yandere. I'd get so pumped if sensei's wife showed up and went all sorts of crazy on Kanade.

Sharks jumped and I don't care. This is hilarious.

This glasses yandere is on a whole different dimension of crazy. Her nutter scale even negates the great fanservice early on.

This bitch is crazy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics