Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

@TehFreek

thanks for that, I was kinda wondering the same thing myself but wasn't for sure
@Ruby Eye:

完, so yes, end.
Aoi Kazuha > badass
end?
Thanks for the new chapter FTH and Vexed Scans!!!
@acolyte If you piss one of them off, they either grab grope you or start swinging you around. e.e
Man.. these girls are even scarier than in Freezing..
ah, the classic human hammer...guaranteed to fix any problem.
Hahaha i just love honest-looking, happy-go-lucky but naughty characters like kazuha XD
@Vela and Luarens... It's a sister complex. He doesn't have a brother to have a complex on.
Hulk Smash
Fwip* Thud* Fwip* Thud* Fwip* Thud*
Puny 'Pandora'
Thanks FTH and Vexed Scans!
Fights before the invention of "Accel" skills are so much more interesting.
@Vela, Can't see any brother complex ( Not yet that is ) because they are close does not mean that she has a brother complex. Them love each other as a family. That's all.
So Aoi has a big brother complex?

Now is that the reason why Kazuya is so fixated on that girl who resembles his sister in the main story, lol.
@Laurens D
Not the only one.
Trust me ... not the only one
What!? Am I the only one who's jealous of kazuya?
'in her chest', why is there no edit button here *sigh*
Now we know why the first thing that Kazuya do when he saw Satellizer is burying his face is her chest XD
"Also the art is done by legend of maian author"

No it isn't. The art is done by the same artist as Legend of Maian. The author and artist are the same for for both stories.
im really liking aoi kazuha's personality too bad she's gonna... you know
"Do my breasts feel like heaven or what?" I don't let me feel them and I will tell you. Nice big sis by the way.
There's always a girl that's just naive about their power against stronger opponents. Seriously, who can already predict Aoi will later at some point be the one fighting and will end up kicking that East girl's ass.
Still, story is great. ^L^
I'm thankful for the new chapter but it pains me to think ill have to wait 3 more weeks for the next one XD.
Great new release, thanks For The Halibut!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics