Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 71votes)

Tensei Shoujo Zukan

Alt Names: alt 転生少女alt 転生少女図鑑alt Guide of Transmigration Girlsalt Reincarnation Girlalt Transmigration Girl
Author: Okosama Lunch
Artist: Okosama Lunch
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's a different world where puberty is the result of a butterfly-like metamorphosis rather than simple growing up. Sometimes it goes wrong...
Go to Tensei Shoujo Zukan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No difference in gender. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Transmigration Girl New Window Albedo
  • 0 Replies

57 Comments

whaaaa? b-b-but..no, i cannot accept this. what the hell did i just see o.o

Ok.... That was  interesting... but nevertheless it's still creepy...

"Let me just rip out of my skin!"
Thanks for the nightmare fuel Japan!

woah all that gender-bending. and cuteness.

The latest chapter reminded me of Silence of the Lambs...quite disturbing.

It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again! ;-)

So this is a compilation of individual stories? I approve

I was kinda hoping it was a serial about one character, not an anthology.

Here's a promotional sketch "paper" for the first Transmigration Girl chapter in Change H Peach, wherein Yu-chan gets some hands-on experience of his new body courtesy of his friend Izumi.

Spoiler

Yeah.... Not creepy at all.

psh if you were in his position with an incredibly hot sister who just molted i highly doubt you would have reacted any differently xD

besides its not like he was getting off on it haha, he just wanted to see what its like to experience molting before his first time comes, then everything went a little wrong from that point on ^^; hahaha.... poor kid..... curiosity screwed his mind over v.v such a bad way to go lol

Wearing and sleeping in your sister's full-body shed skin... Now that there is a highly specific fetish. 

Yeah.... Not creepy at all.

So this is a compilation of individual stories? I approve

ch2. It's still fun for what it is (and the older sister is eros) even if it's weaker than the first story. However, the ending left me feeling cheated.

Oh also, it's kinda weird how no one made a big deal out of him wearing his sister's skin.

well its hard to get too seriously worked up about gender bender manga, considering how rare the actual gender swap stuff is. just seems like a funny situation to me also kinda envious lol.

if anything people would be worked up about how his sister and mother screwed over his mind so completely in just a few days xD

Oh also, it's kinda weird how no one made a big deal out of him wearing his sister's skin.

Well, that's a great family for you. Very understanding.

He already full well knows that he f'ed up.

6nnWyM2.png

Making a big deal out of it will do anything except help him.

ch2. It's still fun for what it is (and the older sister is eros) even if it's weaker than the first story. However, the ending left me feeling cheated.

Wearing and sleeping in your sister's full-body shed skin... Now that there is a highly specific fetish. 

As soon as I read this, I couldn't help but be reminded of the old Rules of the Internet.

Rule 36:  No matter what it is, it is somebody's fetish. No exceptions. 

'  'a....well....not the weirdest stuffs I've ever read

And at least it's being consistent...kinda...

*follow*

The latest chapter reminded me of Silence of the Lambs...quite disturbing.

Great stuff!

Man why does this have to be a one shot...

That was nice. Followed.

I'm not a fan of the whole Gender Bender thing, but this one is actually completely fine. Yuu (she) reminds me of Misaka Mikoto, kinda

Short hair and a hairpin do not a character make :P

I mean, maybe if the chest size were similar (let's ignore personality for now) I wouldn't say anything but as it is...

I'm not a fan of the whole Gender Bender thing, but this one is actually completely fine. Yuu (she) reminds me of Misaka Mikoto, kinda

I really don't know how to put it, but anw, followed

Not bad

Bretty good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics