Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 85votes)

Don't Cry, Girl

Alt Names: alt ドントクライ、ガールalt Не плачь, девочка!
Author: Yamashita Tomoko
Artist: Yamashita Tomoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taeko's mother and dad are childish. So for the mean time she decideds to freeload at her dad's friends house. She knocks on the door to his place and he greets her...nude. This manga follows the daily life from now on for Taeko as she struggles with a nudist room mate, school and life. Will she find love in the mix?
Go to Don't Cry, Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

never expected that.... and love it <3
No.....!.......!.......
Wait... is it over?
Uh...WTF...?!
WTF on a rice cracker and when is the next chapter...
I'm beginning to see what the other girls see in Masuda-san when he wears some clothes... Weird sensation only finding a guy kinda hot after they get dressed.
reverse hadaka apron!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/90336/dont-cry-girl_v1_ch2_by_world-three/13

Did anyone else immediately stop reading and go favorite this manga halfway through this page?
Woah, Josei manga sure is different... I don't think I saw her blush at the nudity even once!
Nudity, crude humor, and strong language, but in all the right ways. Really hilarious, I wish the chapters were longer.
yoyoyo this aint romantic yet yooooo

remove the tag brooooo

big dick

hahahaha~
If the nudist guy wear a boxer and a pillow, he'll look like Vincent from Catherine game.
What is this I don't even
Shouldn't this have an ecchi tag on it?
You guys at World three always scanlate good manga, keep up the good work!
I wonder if they're cream filled...

...Strange and strong languaged... but it ok I guess.
Freesia in Japan. Not all chapters are translated.
I just burst into laughter at page 4 of the first chapter. Seriously, that was probably the hardest I've laughed in the opening pages of a manga in years.
It says complete?
I don't think you can be partial...
LIke saying, I'm half vegetarian? I just don't eat pork.......

Either you are one, or you aren't.. so the other guy, maybe just don't care.
this is fucking hilarious.
Spoiler
CharlieAL they are uploaded but still not accepted by staff. Just wait.
ehh, chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics