Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 260votes)

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Alt Names: alt ヤンキー君とメガネちゃんalt Flunk Punk Rumble
Author: Yoshikawa Miki
Artist: Yoshikawa Miki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with a seemingly unassuming class rep Adachi Hana who has taken an interest in the school's known delinquent, Shinagawa Daichi. Just what is her reason for following Daichi and wanting him to go on the class field trip?
Go to Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Don't bother, the last chapters will leave you unsatisfied and annoyed. New Window KINT43E
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** New Window Andrew McConnell
  • 39 Replies
Topic THAT ENDING!! Dx New Window Yui_Chibi
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else have trouble reading? New Window dark_spear
  • 5 Replies
Topic What about countries where mangas aren't available New Window ayushmital
  • 0 Replies
Topic someone please translate it. New Window rahyan16
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

goodbye-childhood-11-pics_11.jpg

Thanks for translating this series. I appreciate it.

I would like to first thank Kisu Kissmanga Scans for finally ending this epic series.

It is very sad to see this end and when I found out it ended because it started to get bad ratings I felt that this could have gone for another 50 chapters but sadly it didn't. This manga was good and an awesome story. The ending could have been better I do believe I even saw the raws before it ended and I knew it will gonna be half assed. Nevertheless it was a fun manga at the start.

This didn't get an anime but it did get a drama that was fun to watch I am happy to say that was my first japanese drama ever and I don't regret it.

Well this story is over and now time to move on. At least the mangaka has another ongoing series Yamada kun and the 7 witches.

That...was a very pitiful way to end the series...I was really looking forward to some nice resolution, some happy thoughts, not this...thing. Bah, makes me feel annoyed for spending 23 volumes of my life on this manga...

Man what a shit ending

So, that's the end? I guess it was okay. The main character was not Adachi, after all, it was Shinagawa. Adachi was the catalyst for Shinagawa to evolve.

Needs to be fixed, though, ch107 showing as vol24, I don't think there is a vol24. The end. You guys can cry now. I need to find something new to read. Still waiting for updates on Yamada and the Seven Witches.

Ch. 209... too many feels T_T

I will post a good comment once I've read the final chapter

It's not end yet I think..

is it the end?? dont tell me ..

and till the end adachi not show up? where is she gone really, i really want some cliche ending like she show up in ceremony

oh not this feels again ;_;

noooo why did he have to go and cry

why

now i feel like cry

And I say to throw the first stone the man that did not weep a single tear.

noooo why did he have to go and cry

why

now i feel like cry

I think I just took a feels trip.

noooo how could u say that main character guy i wanted to know who she really is *cries*

still it's nice to know he still cares about Adachi.  i sure do miss her.

This serie is on watch list.Each member's own criticism is fine but we will not permit other members to react inapporiately/negatively to it. Also attacks on scanlation groups also goes against our rules.

Batoto hasnt nothing against loading gifs/watermarks.Warning will be given to those who goes against our policy.

Focus on the serie. Not the scanlation group 's watermarks/loading gifs.

I PMed you. Everyone is free to PM me, but please let's end this on the comments section.

I deleted some comments.

Both sides: please don't start flame wars over something so trivial. (Or at all.)

The gif is there, for better or worse, for those of you who didn't see the post, to prevent ripping on other sites. Maybe there are better ways to prevent this, but if you want to suggest something to the scanlator, there are much better ways than cussing them out.

Also, don't overreact to criticism, both sides. This flame war is detrimental to the thousands of people who just want to read comments.

Sincerely,

themantarays

Pretty sure mods did it, since my comments are gone too.

My Lord, these people really have no shame.

Dat KissManga guy deleting his message to hide his shame. Hilarious.

Pretty sure mods did it, since my comments are gone too.

Dat KissManga guy deleting his messages to hide his shame. Hilarious.

Wow, this scanlator group has hit a new low with these loading gifs.

Can't believe this.

Haa, I see... Thanks for the explanation regarding the loading gif, guys.

Maybe you could tune the duration ? In my case (supposedly latest firefox, win7) it takes 3 actual complete seconds before this wheel stops turning. It may not look much, but that's enough to shatter our willing suspension of disbelief, we're not anymore "inside" the story, if you see what I mean...

If it really were 0.5 seconds it would be OK, I guess. But mind you, if it's to counter sites who can't handle gifs, even 0.1 seconds would work too !

As for the kisu.kissmanga.com site, I find it decent enough, to counter some critics. Although being shown an iframe with an internal scrollbar is super weird nowadays, and even more when we need to click an additional link to view full article once inside that iframe O_o

I hate that little guy :

kisukmsloadingthing.gif

Would someone know why it's here ? O_o

them plot!

maoyuuplot-1.gif~original

This is just a disgusting thing to do.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics