Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 405votes)

Tonari no Seki-kun

Alt Names: alt となりの関くんalt เพื่อนเกรียนข้างโต๊ะalt Mon Voisin Sekialt My Neighbor Sekialt Seki-kun yang Duduk di Sebelahku
Author: Morishige Takuma
Artist: Morishige Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The boy who sits next to Yokoi in class, Seki-kun, is always up to something at his desk. He manages to somehow play very elaborate games without attracting the teacher's attention. From dominoes, to shogi, to go, to mecha models, to playing with cats and more, he always has something new to do. Yokoi often finds herself getting reluctantly interested in his games, even though they always seem to end up getting HER in trouble with the teacher!
Go to Tonari no Seki-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yokoi feelings toward seki-kun New Window Knight K
  • 21 Replies
Topic US manga release? New Window Fish for Thought
  • 3 Replies
Topic Such an interesting manga! New Window dinoclops
  • 10 Replies
Topic Interesting story out of ordinary New Window foxhidden
  • 0 Replies

1010 Comments

I thought him "boring" her in bed in the middle of the night was was 90% of the fanbase was praying for.

the r in boring needs another stroke to get what we pray :P

69... hehe

Yup, Yokoi needs her entertainment so hurry up and start playing seriously Seki-kun!

I have a feeling that Seki inherent the antique from his father. I mean, just look at the picture! XD

Since the first picture from the Peter Pan bit doesn't show any toys in Yokoi's room, does that mean that the ones Seki is stacking are ones he brought with him?

yokoi: entertain me, goddamit!!
seki: zzzzzzzzzz

jajaja good times that they will remember when they have kids like jun-chan xD

In other news, Yokoi is fully addicted to Seki's antics. She'll have to marry him.

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

Seki-kun, don't come into a girl's bedroom in the middle of the night and bore her.

In other news, Yokoi is fully addicted to Seki's antics. She'll have to marry him.

I thought him "boring" her in bed in the middle of the night was was 90% of the fanbase was praying for.

Seki-kun, don't come into a girl's bedroom in the middle of the night and bore her.

yokoi, jun-chan could also be your sister you know.(sister-in-law).

"And Seki flew in through the window and whisked Yokoi off to Neverstudyland..."

(yokoi is always in vacation mode)

Yokoi looks so happy seeing Seki-kun visiting her on her bedroom happyhappyplz.gif

Also, gotta appreciate that the author is a Transfan. :) After seeing the robot family in color, I am convinced that the father represents Optimus Prime, the child is Bumblebee, and the mother is Chromia with a little bit of Arcee influence.
The Peter Pan cover was my favorite part.

However, I did enjoy the rest of the chapter, too. Yokoi's silent demands that Seki entertain her were quite the laugh. XD

JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY GOD DAMMIT!

I'm . . . I'm outraged!  What shameful lack of craftsmanship!  Seki-kun, get your head out of the clouds so you can get your head properly in the clouds!

(meanwhile, that cover where he comes in as Peter Pan and then starts stacking her stuffed animals instead of sweeping her off her feet is a priceless summary of the whole manga)

Lil sis... too cute hnnngh... negotiating skill too high...

The Seki women are powerful...

Just found the best fanfiction of this manga. And so in character! 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/2109294

He just created water LITERALLY out of thin air.

IT IS NOW PROVEN FACT, SEKI IS FREAKING MCGUYVER.

"You're not supposed to play with fire in class!" It's okay kids, you can play with fire anywhere else, just make sure it's not in class!

already bonding with your in-law. Nice Yokoi!

I believe you mean "attempting to bond." :P

SEKI WEAKNESS #3:

He does not own a hairbrush.

(im totally going assassination classroom on him)
(since he is one immortal omnipotent son of a bitch)

Bed hair too OP

Awww Yokoi is sooo close to spending time with her future younger sister ...

Your motives are twisting, Yokoi!

And I couldn't be happier.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics