Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

Confusing as HELL. And i love it, more, i need MOAR !

Checked for art since it looked so much like Oogure Itos handiwork.. confirmed.. Oogure.. BUT HE IS NOT THE AUTHOR! YES YES YES...

I just loved air gear and Tenjou Tenge until Oogure pulled out his "f*ck this, time for ultimate Deus Ex goddamn wtf machina" pencil and turned them into creepshows without head or tail.. or body to mention..

Well this one looks like being one hellowa incompherensible mess from the beginning so maybe its worth to give it a try.. At least wont get withdrawal symptoms when story turns from good into a mess.

ohhh now its making sense

so the girl is 

Spoiler
==.....basicly

And the worst is that you're almost right on that one >.< (kinda confirmed later...)

Anyway, new chapter^^ Pretty complex one once again >.<

are the author and artist on crack?

Welp... halfway through the chapter I had the thought... If Fuji's bug thingy activates, it's either going to be a copy, or a steal ability... I guess I'm coming in with a close second on this one...

Still no idea, still reading anyway. 

New readers who are viewing the message, don't bother with this manga.  Too weird and long update time.

New readers who are viewing this message, don't bother with this comment. The art and story are weird but at the same time beautiful and interesting. It is worth a try.

New readers who are viewing the message, don't bother with this manga.  Too weird and long update time.

I don't think so.  Rather, it is obviously (and intentionally) weird, but it's pretty easy to follow.  I think the trick of it is to take the "world" they're in for granted.  "This is how things are" without trying to figure out methodologies or systems.

In part, this is because those "systems" seem like they'll get fleshed out more later, and the "instability" of it is even a plot point.  The simple way to "make sense" of it all is to just focus on the 4 main characters, Fujii, Hosa, Kiwa, and Fumiho.  Fujii is the MC with the literal plot holes, Hosa is the best male friend and love rival ninja, Kiwa is the best female friend third-wheel biker chick, and Fumiho is the constipated girl with weird eating habits who likes to help burglars.

Makes sense to me.

It's not that, I skipped and read the raws.  It gets much weirder.

I did the same^^ I follow this series monthly and I buy the volumes, true it gets weirder but a lot of questions people are wondering about now like : "how can holes open in the palm of the hand", "what is a biorg", "what happened to the girl in chapter 1 to make her like this" etc are pretty much all answered in vol.2 and vol.3 especially chapter 9 (a Japanese friend that came to study French here told me she couldn't even read some kanji in the series and she had a really hard time to actually understand). The first 6 chapters are pretty much a prelude to a prologue that extends to chapter 14...

The series is actually really good... the last group that tried to scanlate it had a lot of the translation wrong, so it made no sense. I haven't checked out KIKES scanlation yet, but if people are having a hard time understanding what's going on still... it's possible the translations are wrong again. This manga really needs someone fluent in japanese to translate it.

It's not that, I skipped and read the raws.  It gets much weirder.

well being oh great you pretty much tell whats happening from the pictures.

The series is actually really good... the last group that tried to scanlate it had a lot of the translation wrong, so it made no sense. I haven't checked out KIKES scanlation yet, but if people are having a hard time understanding what's going on still... it's possible the translations are wrong again. This manga really needs someone fluent in japanese to translate it.

Well and it's because I'm not yet fluent that I spend a lot of time on the translation to have the best possible version out. Also I don't think someone only fluent in Japanese would make a difference. Heck, I've seen translation by Japanese people being crappier than translation by people who aren't fluent in both languages. Translation requires having experience in both languages used and experience at having translated something before.

Just read these chapters and the art is quiet nice. The story, mehhh I need moar!!! 

@ShinAkuma

Your post really helped a bit, got the main grasp of the story but with all facts laid out like your post I didnt have to read it as much times as you did ;)

KarchAmadeo
Jan 31 2014 08:03 PM

tumblr_lg7d8kudr21qgq4hio1_500.gif\

Or is it something like

tumblr_lgdmtkyWNq1qf8kb8o1_400.gif

Wow I barely knew what was happening before but now that it's been months since I read this, I have even less of a clue on what's going on.

But that art though!

Spoiler

You know nothing, son. You haven't seen anything yet XD

well i guess we need a new love interest unless they go the pseudo incest route  

Wow I barely knew what was happening before but now that it's been months since I read this, I have even less of a clue on what's going on.

But that art though!

Spoiler

You can always count on Oh!Great? for some crazy (or really dumb) technology/science and hot chicks. The art is beautiful and the plot is a bit vague and chaotic, having a same vibe as Fooly cooly which is great! Though I hope the story wont become too inconsistent like Air gear or Tenjou Tenge.

Oh Great is only doing the art or did you miss his name not being in the author slot. 2v1q148.gif

You can always count on Oh!Great? for some crazy (or really dumb) technology/science and hot chicks. The art is beautiful and the plot is a bit vague and chaotic, having a same vibe as Fooly cooly which is great! Though I hope the story wont become too inconsistent like Air gear or Tenjou Tenge.

I think FLCL was so great partly due to the fact that although it was crazy, it came in small doses.  Air Gear made sense for awhile, then went off in left field somewhere and never came back (so I dropped it; I'm not into Ecchi, anyway, and the main guy's fat pervy friend frankly disgusted me).  This one has just as beautiful artwork as before, but I think that at present it makes less sense than Air Gear did (at least this far into its story).  If the plot can keep from being too convoluted or nonsensical, I think this could be a good series.

so the girl is 

Spoiler
==.....basicly

how would that even be possible? does the earth have no will? i mean, im pretty sure someone has tried it before. i just don't see that being possible. i just can't belive one retarded girl could fuse with the planet. if it turns out to be true, i can't wait to see how it will be explained (if i can even understand it. the plot is a clusterfuck to say the least).

This manga is like modern art...It's an eye candy for sure but I could stare at it all day and I won't understand anything. 

After reading three times, this is what I get.

Fujii is the male protagonist who's in love with Fumiho and also the childhood friend of Kiwako. 

Kiwako is the love rival for Fujii's affection which will take time for her to notice her feelings. 

Fumiho is the heroine, Fujii's love interest and the childhood friend of Hosa and also the target of Burglars.

Hosa is the childhood friend of Fumiho and also protects her from Burglars.  He's also a Biorg Hunter.

Bio Bug which allow people to merge with items, insects or animals.  There's a bug drug you can take to unmerge you.  There is also underhand drug that causes addiction, overdose. The spider girl's case in chapter one to be an example.  2014 to 2025 there have been three Bug Wars and the infected people merging with weapons, 2025 The Constitution Bug proclaimed the rights of those who are infected.  The war cease due to the new drug that unmerge people.  Burglars are bio bug infects who do crime.  Fumiho has a skill called Hyphae which I don't get right now, but something to make the world become one as insecure.  A Biorg Hunter who knows Hosa is the suppose murderer going around killing Burglars.  He killed the girl in chapter four for noticing the world was insecure and Fujii notice the world being distorted too.

As of now Fujii wants to merge with something cool and become Fumiho's new protector over Hosa.  Hosa hopes Fujii as a new bio bug infect doesn't becomes his enemy.  Hosa told the revealed Burglar murderer he could have gave her a warning, but he said she notice the insecure world and threaten Hosa that Fujii notice it too.

The mega bug crashes are skirmishes of bio bugs fighting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics