Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

Jesus christ, that girl has more balls than every harem MC i've ever seen put together. 20/10.

Give me back my heartbeats!!!!!!

HOLY FRICK THAT WAS SO CUTE

It's been a month now :'( Where's the new chapter :'(

I bet the other school yells foul and they have to swap the players. All according to... yeah.

dbasjk so she still screwed it up

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASK HIM TO PLAY AS SUBS?!

dat ish zeh jock.
Which was wonderfully played, by the way.

cause friendship??

also, priceless xD

Spoiler

good news

Not so sure it seems x)

GG RIP Basketball match

Though I assume he's allowed to do a three step run up and just put it in.

not much of a fan of shoujo ai, but this series is really good, 

and the characters are funny, great and lovable

and I think is good to have a character that happens funny stuff to him, but the unexpected kiss out of nowhere and then giving him expired yogurt, it's too much, pity the guy author, pity him!!!

also love Mophead (no homo)

Oh man. Stomach pains suck. Then again, I'm sick often, didn't know gastritis until 15... thought they were normal stomachaches.

Just chillin' with the GF.

girl why did u touch it

Don't forget the epidemic of truck related accidents either. I believe the Japanese have titled it the "stealthy killer"...

You can't just blame everything on Truck-san!

Manga Asians certainly are.  Look at the way manga JapaneseJapanese nearly die every time they catch a cold.  Not to mention the amazing prevalence of mysterious heart ailments that may kill you but leave you looking totally hot.

Don't forget the epidemic of truck related accidents either. I believe the Japanese have titled it the "stealthy killer"...

Chapter 120: My Sister and I in a nutshell...

All bets on a kiss falling after the match!

I feel sorry for you xD The slow release shedule will hit you like a brick now that you're done with everything.

hehe, seriously~ I feel like I have to re-read the whole thing every time a new chapter releases just so I can remember what happened and the current status of relationships.

well, she probably kept it in warm places. In her bag at home for example. It might not get that bad, but it could cause some stomache problems. And Asians are quite sensitive :)

Manga Asians certainly are.  Look at the way manga Japanese nearly die every time they catch a cold.  Not to mention the amazing prevalence of mysterious heart ailments that may kill you but leave you looking totally hot.

I feel sorry for you xD The slow release shedule will hit you like a brick now that you're done with everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Slow...

*looks at the release schedule for Bokura no Kiseki over the past year*

Both the extra and the player revelation were great. Great series tbh

Love that jacket.  Just the art made me crack up, Sun Jing sitting there overwhelmed by the jacket.

Reading 100+ in one go. SunJin is smoother than butter ice cream.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics