Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

This is seriously in my top 5 favorite comics ever...

That one dude preludes to Yongbi's past, and makes him seem like he was ruthless - I wonder then how Yongbi came to have so many peoples lives in his hands (I also hope that is touched up on, how in the world could a community that big not be able to farm/fish or anything, and how could 1 adventurer/bounty hunter pay for their daily needs)

I'm hoping it all ties good, after the ending to 'Cage Of Eden' my heart is ready for anything though.

how did she shrink herself to fit the disguise?

this manhwa always make my days thank you guys, RS scan and contributor

I had completely failed to foresee it, even though, thinking again, it was obvious >_<

Thanks a lot, dear scanlators :)

This was kind of expected since they disappeared all of a sudden. -_-

Oh, it's not just me. We're 4 staff members on this. And as for Sohsoh... you'll see sooner or later :)

Thanks for the continuing epic scanlation Ncrdrg... Anyone wanna take bets Sohsoh is actually a cute girl in disguise?

i don't get it he is first with the lady and now with the old people???

Be patient, everything will make sense in few chapters..

i don't get it he is first with the lady and now with the old people???

first he is with the lady and now he is with some old people? how come?

Biryong, best character of this series lol Awesome horse xD

Horses are awesome creatures ^^

horse_cheval_derp_fuck_yeah_faster_human

i fucking love that horse

Here's a horse that wanted to be like Biryong... But not quite.

biryong.gif

Oh For The love of Gravity

LOL, ahh, Biryong and Yongbi's antics are the other half of what makes me love this series so

@Passerby Thanks, I needed that laugh XD.

Here's a horse that wanted to be like Biryong... But not quite.

biryong.gif

I'm still trying to find out why these guys are so well known and feared...I mean their leaders and their fighting strength is amazing....but....

They need a better information network.....it has to be the information network that screw them over...

Who else thinks that he was gonna kill his own men by accident?  Or would that have been too dark?

black snakes = idiots

Just chked it on mangaupdates and damn.. we got a long ways to go... thrs even a sequel with 11 volumes :) ..... cant wait... Thnks for all the translations :D

Added Romance tag for the passionate relationship between the horses.

you meant between horse and male donkey ?

This guy must have taken the serpent archer prestige class.....

DAMN YOU PATHFINDER!!!!!!!

I'm only on chapter 4, but fuck. That horse is hilarious.

@infinitywulf Pretty sure he will wipe these guys that defeated the false one and his gang.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics