Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

LMAO, both female characters are f-ing awesome! And Saki's reaction..... priceless

DNIucd5.png

So...when does chapter 3 come out (next month?)

Dat ending to chapter 2.

Got to page 72 before it was gone again ;_;

So... we know she's not a virgin anymore. There is a thing called too much information...

It was love at 1st sight for me too. The manga it is. Instant follow.

Chapter 2 is out. mite do it.

I would love to watch a SHAFT animation of this. Hope it gets popular.

Couldn't really understand you. Until I read it.

Freaking shit this fits SHAFT so gud. All the head tilts I can already see Q_Q

I would love to watch a SHAFT animation of this. Hope it gets popular.

This is promising. Im hooked w one chapter

hmmm...

In Japanese "choku" translates in english as "honesty, frankness, simplicity, cheerfulness". I'm pretty sure Kotoko embodies most, if not all of those traits.

Do we have a "Chokudere" on our hands here? xD

Spoiler

I wouldn't say she's always cheerful. She was real upset (although extremely patient) when she found out he had a girlfriend.

hmmm...

In Japanese "choku" translates in english as "honesty, frankness, simplicity, cheerfulness". I'm pretty sure Kotoko embodies most, if not all of those traits.

Do we have a "Chokudere" on our hands here? xD

Spoiler

What

Sasuga spiral and ZnT author

my take on this was that the MC was cheated on and he found out, Kappa being the guy that cheated with his girlfriend? i think..

Perhaps he wanted to eat the Kappa?

if Kotoko the princess, maybe Kurou is the prince? yokai/demon prince?

or maybe goat king? @@

I don't know about you guys, but i prefer to say "i love lolis" than "i love little girls"

The latter just doesn't satisfy my japanophile's tongue

I suppose you prefer the term "lolicon" to "pedophile" too. 

Love the illustrator since found his doujin (18+ of course). Looking forward to the rest of the series too. Do you know where can I find raws?

Can I have the doujin circle name or his doujin author name?

Oh boy, that was so long and so good that I was honestly bummed when I hit the last page, which was a goat :v

Anyway, this is from the mangaka of zetsuen no tempest. This wont be some simple shit but I DO HOPE YOU FULFILL THE ROMANCE THIS TIME...

Zetsuen no Tempest had a tease.. A TEASE. That's not what I signed up for! Still! I loved the anime!

Also, I like how Kotoko speaks. So cute

Edit: Oh right, this might also be one of the most solid first chapters ever. The last time I read a first chapter this long and free was denpa kyoushi's first chap, which was honestly more like a perfect one shot. This has more of a "there's more to this and it gets better" vibe.

Another youkai-themed story with romance, what magazine this series come from?

Spoiler

Based on who the mangaka is im gonna go ahead and say that's way off the mark. This MC wouldn't respond in such a snide manner. He is self-deprecating sure but he is a kind soul with some heavier burdens to carry than most.

He is only in the initial stages of the manga for now, and this mangaka LOVES to throw in gut wrenching plot twists(he is very good at it too). Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

Wait wait... i don't get what Kurou meant on the last page. Anyone else not get what he said at all or am i the only dense idiot here?

Spoiler

So I might be biggest idiot on this planet, but I though the girl said that the Kappa was the one that got scared and ran. However in the next panel she says that Saki saw the MC run at the sight of the youkai. If the Kappa ran then why did Saki see the MC running??

my take on this was that the MC was cheated on and he found out, Kappa being the guy that cheated with his girlfriend? i think..

So, guess he is a July kid then huh.

Great start for a manga made by an already great author, can only see this going well. Thank you so much people who translated this. You are the best :D

Given 5 star rating and followed.  I was already loving everything about this series, but then those last few pages...  I was absolutely not expecting that turn of development however it was amazingly pleasant.

Love the illustrator since found his doujin (18+ of course). Looking forward to the rest of the series too. Do you know where can I find raws?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics