Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

Unless Seven Seas tells me to stop(and if you're reading.. I'd love to do it offically! But I'm far from a typesetter for pay... Orz). I'll continue~ I've been waiting to have the English edition on my shelf for some time now! (I've known since last year when I started) see here :3 - https://twitter.com/waterflame321/status/714879873366368256

thx for the god work! i really love this manga you have my deepest thx mate!

That fight...

Spoiler

Nice catch, it looked so familiar

Spoiler

AVGN approves this post!!!

Because,nobody expects the PowerGlove.Nobody..

Nice catch, it looked so familiar

Spoiler

Because,nobody expects the PowerGlove.Nobody..

But if you're that good, you don't really need to care about handling? I don't know, it's been so long since I last played Mario Kart.

I'm not sure how it worked in the old games, but in the latest version that's how it works. Heavier characters have less handling, but higher max speed and don't get pushed around so easily. So in theory it's better to use them, as in a "perfect game" you'd have no reason to actually stop or fall.

But then again, it's Mario Kart. It gets really crazy lol 

I just found out this is licensed (I went to a Barnes and Noble and was shocked to find the first volume of Not Lives in English). Waterflame, are you going to continue this series? Sorry if you already answered this.

Unless Seven Seas tells me to stop(and if you're reading.. I'd love to do it offically! But I'm far from a typesetter for pay... Orz). I'll continue~ I've been waiting to have the English edition on my shelf for some time now! (I've known since last year when I started) see here :3 - https://twitter.com/waterflame321/status/714879873366368256

I just found out this is licensed (I went to a Barnes and Noble and was shocked to find the first volume of Not Lives in English). Waterflame, are you going to continue this series? Sorry if you already answered this.

Ch35.5

Of all the possible racing games to show off his skill he picked Mario Kart? Really?

It is so heavily luck based to the point that any half-decent beginner will always have a chance even against a veteran.

LOL it's a joke chapter so it's pretty clear that the author just want to screw up the MC, even the punchline in the end told us that being too serious in a game is a pain in the ass

and for some reason he picked bowser (worst handling) on rainbow road (with tons of curves and falls).

But if you're that good, you don't really need to care about handling? I don't know, it's been so long since I last played Mario Kart.

Ch35.5

Of all the possible racing games to show off his skill he picked Mario Kart? Really?

It is so heavily luck based to the point that any half-decent beginner will always have a chance even against a veteran.

and for some reason he picked bowser (worst handling) on rainbow road (with tons of curves and falls).

Ch35.5

Whoops, so they change their name to that not on the new game+ but right before the final battle.

however,

that shitty plot armor at ch 23 -24 makes me to consider about dropping this..

like, seriously?

While it admittedly shitty, it's kinda balanced out by the unfairness and cheat their opponent Maze use first.

If this was a game, i will surely mad at Maze not the Plot Armor.

after marathon this manga,,,,

IMO

this manga is... okay,,..

however,

that shitty plot armor at ch 23 -24 makes me to consider about dropping this..

like, seriously?

Dang that Stratos in China dress ...

Hey guys, take a look at this page 33:

Spoiler

Could this be foreshadowing that:

Spoiler

I like the idea, but

Spoiler

So? It's not like it's the first time he's been inside her.

Well, everytime he came inside her there were always be disturbances like other players or risk of death by losing the game, and everytime the special skill "ROOM" is used Mikami never seen to came inside Amamiya because the mood's not right, so this moment was truly special because now they have not only some privacy but also the mood nailed good.

Spoiler

They had lots of sex afterwards.

So? It's not like it's the first time he's been inside her.

Infodump,while there is a naked girl in your room...Okeeeey.

Where did he hide the other naked girl in his room?  I thought they had cameras in his room so...

They had lots of sex afterwards.

Hey guys, take a look at this page 33:

Spoiler

Mikami's player name is written "Not Lives". Could this be foreshadowing that:

Spoiler

Damn, the feels. The backstory. I am your father!!! And screw you manga for not showing age in a realistic way.

Astaroth's time got rewound to when he was at his prime though. He looks slightly older than Mikami.

Damn, the feels. The backstory. I am your father!!! And screw you manga for not showing age in a realistic way.

You guys realize that during game's event, time are frozen?

Can you guys imagine how awkward it would be?

MIkami could stuck in that position forever (until the game's event ends)!

Which actually kinda hot, when you think about it...

A Reverse Time Stop Rape...

Reminds me of this one ero manga.. As little time stop as there is compared to some of the other things out there.. needs reverse time stop as you say : p

every male's (hidden?) dream to be penetrated but not either by butt or mouth , xD

my guess, would be a once in a lifet... no , once in an existence experience, just imagine his face would be like when the guy is old , ugly, but rich, and how ever he denied it..  it feels good! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he would had committed suicide when the shenanigans is over and ended the manga early, or opened a door that should have never ever forever be open and explore a .... ehem erhem... a whole new world

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...Imagine how traumatized Mikami would be had she been in the act when he transferred in...

You guys realize that during game's event, time are frozen?

Can you guys imagine how awkward it would be?

MIkami could stuck in that position forever (until the game's event ends)!

Which actually kinda hot, when you think about it...

A Reverse Time Stop Rape...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics