Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Spoiler

EhLUozH.jpg

ohh. its that part. that part was actually really good.

It got Axed hard? cuz da novel hasn't ended yet....

It hasn't been axed. Volume 7 of the manga is scheduled to be released soon.

so the manga ended. who did he get with?

It got Axed hard? cuz da novel hasn't ended yet....

so the manga ended. who did he get with?

Spoiler

Ai-chan wins either way :P

Ai chan dai shouri :V:

@punnkrit There won't be enough materials to make a second season. They adapted 4 volumes out of 6. The ending scene all happened in the previous episdes but with switched characters.

So then ending already happen in the light novel?

2hp400y.png

Ai-chan ftw!

yeah umm you need a spoiler tag. Since I read the spin off I already know but you still need the it for that

Spoiler
Ai-chan ftw!

phew!a chapter at last....

CHIWAWA THE ACE DETECTIVE!

pfft :P

Hey guys, super dumb new guy on the website and to manga reading in general here. Question, how does everyone know whats coming up in the series if i can only see up to chapter 23 here and the anime is over?

just a little peek at novel (vol 6.5) ...

(and a bit ability to read it)

it's still a bit uncertain so about 50% is still guess and prediction ...

RAW novel translation project is available in Baka Tsuki ...

what we talk about is in vol 6.5 novel ...

I wonder if there will be more novel after this ...

(a few more to fill the range for 2nd season)

this manga tankubon already reach Vol 04 ...

Hey guys, super dumb new guy on the website and to manga reading in general here. Question, how does everyone know whats coming up in the series if i can only see up to chapter 23 here and the anime is over?

@punnkrit There won't be enough materials to make a second season. They adapted 4 volumes out of 6. The ending scene all happened in the previous episdes but with switched characters.

@Nyaririn Thanks man, that clears things up for me.

By the way, the anime has ended, anyone know if they will make season 2 or some sort? Because the ending (yeah the ending song) has some scenes that I sure weren't in the past episodes.

Spoiler

Guys, there are 5 angels, we currently has 4, the hidden 5th is............ Kaoru, maybe.

oh now I see ... here is my guess ...

Kaoru somehow being caught nakedly thus expose he is her (like Charlotte Dunois) but Kaoru said it's his sister to keep "his identity" ...

^^ something like that ? ^^

damn, it's more and more like Charlotte ... =3= ...

I miss IS anime and novel greatly ...

gotta re-watch re-read again after this ...

(where's spoiler tag function in here now ? )

@punnkrit @yariel Kaoru told us an 'alibi' about Kaori being Kaoru's little sister, but that doesn't mean that they're two different people (most clues point out the exact opposite). 

Sheogorath, thanks for your answer

@Nyaririn & @punnkrit

now my hand get itchy to tag yaoi in here ... =3= ...

but maybe latter if the manga version reach "that part" ...

What the hell is up with all the missing pages?

and the ones that are missing is usually the fan service...

@Serph
Volume 6, came out in January. I think the manga is right at the start of the 3rd volume.
Mm...so he chose the safe route to avoid the battlefield flag? Little does he know...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics