Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 93votes)

Autophagy Regulation

Alt Names: alt 噬规者alt Macrophage Regulationalt Macrophage: The Devoureralt Shì guī zhěalt To Break The Original Rulesalt Макрофаг: Ломая каноны
Author: Chang Guo Peng
Artist: Chen Cheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ryan was an average human being. During an accidental event he received a power called “Blessing” Since then, his view of the world has radically changed. It has been a great shock to him. He pursues dreams of justice, confronting the reality of his world in this Shounen fantasy. That is where this manhua will transport you. A new world of danger, action, and fantasy!

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/75859.html
Go to Autophagy Regulation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Autophagy Regulation - Discussion - New Window White Cloud Pavilion
  • 1 Replies

105 Comments

That moment when you bulk read in a single go all of an ongoing series you just discover, and read in the end it's a monthly serialization

é_è

Still, it's an interesting read. Thanks to the scanlators :)

I didn't know this was monthly! Why can't I like more weekly stuff lol

That moment when you bulk read in a single go all of an ongoing series you just discover, and read in the end it's a monthly serialization

é_è

Still, it's an interesting read. Thanks to the scanlators :)

I love how in the latest chapter Neville's acting like one of us readers... first acknowledging Ryan's change of personality and then with his comment about Ryan's "secret past", that sounded very 4th-wall-breaking lol

*cough* Also my inner fangirl is pleased with the fair amount of hot guys and abs on Ryan's body... but that's... totally unrelated *cough*

coughiagreetoocoughcough*chokes*

I love how in the latest chapter Neville's acting like one of us readers... first acknowledging Ryan's change of personality and then with his comment about Ryan's "secret past", that sounded very 4th-wall-breaking lol

*cough* Also my inner fangirl is pleased with the fair amount of hot guys and abs on Ryan's body... but that's... totally unrelated *cough*

It does feel like the tone has shifted. The MC came off as a weakling with glossy views of justice to this baddass who while is above avergae in strength compared to regular poeple has much to learn when it comes to the supernatural. Maybe his ignorant newbie cop thing is just a cover so that he won;t draw so much attention to him beyond idealistic newbie.

This manhua is... very strange. I think I like it... even though I felt a bit confused at some point, when the story sorta changed direction/genre (well, more or less). It almost looked like I was reading two different stories lol But still, I like it, it's refreshing ;)

And I LOVE the way the author is telling us the story and background of the MC!

Also, thumbs up for the Silver guy, I thought he was just an old classmate jealous of Ryan, a possible hindrance to his supernatural work and an obstacle in his police career... and instead he was his loyal subordinate from the war! Loved the twist ;)

Perhaps the only reason we've seen Ryan as incompetent and often inept (of course he wouldn't be used to the supernatural stuff, but the way he acted when facing the stuff does not befit his history as leader of a special forces unit) before this arc is because the Ryan we're seeing now is the real Ryan, and he's more comfortable like this than he is doing a (comparitively) peaceful job like the police work. It makes sense and I'm totally willing to buy into the idea, but it needs a bit more work still for the author to tie the two Ryans and the two halves of the story together.

*nods* The way this whole story is written is just so different from what we're used to reading (at least, from the usual clichés) that I guess we're all kinda confused. But I don't think it's a bad thing. At least it managed to surprise me... something very few manga (manhwa, manhua, whatever) can do nowadays lol

I just hope no one died, that was just a plain MASSACRE & again left with questions unanswered - who dafuq is dis god & dat yung masterr~?

Two double chapters two weeks in a row... nice! 

Aww yis. double update! Thanks archangel scans!

Spoiler

I love you tooo~ [No homo intended]

See ya next week, GOD! lol

Spoiler

Hey, that's sneaky, you cheeky bastard!

Makes me love you even more~ <3 [still no homo tho]

Spoiler

I recognize those monsters from Ragnarok Online. I haven't played that game In a few years. Every time I went to Luti, the baby would 1 shot me......if i'm lucky I would avoid the baby, but then I faceplant into the mom and she 1 shots me. oh god why.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!

The reaction to this new power side of ryan has many questions popping up. (Such as) "Almost feels like an entire chapter was missing, plot is moving too fast, characters are being left behind, story has changed greatly compared to the first chapter." All of these questions will be put to rest in future chapters. Reactions so far are very understandable, Author is trying to show another side of ryan that readers have never seen before. all we can say is wait for the next chapter. No characters will be dropping off the map. Cupcakes are delicious.

Nah, we've seen this plenty before - his police job is far less demanding than what he used to do (heavily implied to be ex-special forces or the like). That anyone without abilities gets their ass handed to them is par for the course.

Spoiler

Cliffhanger?       WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

That was the author/creator of the series message to Chinese-Readers back in 2014. Should have put a small note on the page like the one after it. Apologies! *Ahem* Autophagy Regulation - Chapter 21 - Release date - is set for 8/21/2015 - Assuming everything goes according to plan!

Please visit our facebook@archangelscans for more news and information (and other cool things) an announcement ill bring here is that a third scanlation group is working on Autophagy Regulation.
'Autophagy Regulation' comes to Russia! (Russian; Scanlation Group) Skanleyta Special [Russian-Group-Promo] for anyone interested [Posted on our facebook]

'

Spoiler

DUDE , 21st August is my birthday , tyvm

now, i'm confused. i'm sure i did not miss any chapter but why is the MC so badass all of a sudden. Sure i understand the "hiding your true self" cliche but it was not foreshadowed in any of the earlier chapters. i always thought he'll go the Naruto route - inept, stupid and then get to know your real self and then get powerful enough to be badass.

The reaction to this new power side of ryan has many questions popping up. (Such as) "Almost feels like an entire chapter was missing, plot is moving too fast, characters are being left behind, story has changed greatly compared to the first chapter." All of these questions will be put to rest in future chapters. Reactions so far are very understandable, Author is trying to show another side of ryan that readers have never seen before. all we can say is wait for the next chapter. No characters will be dropping off the map. Cupcakes are delicious.

now, i'm confused. i'm sure i did not miss any chapter but why is the MC so badass all of a sudden. Sure i understand the "hiding your true self" cliche but it was not foreshadowed in any of the earlier chapters. i always thought he'll go the Naruto route - inept, stupid and then get to know your real self and then get powerful enough to be badass.

Is it just me or does it feel like Ryan has made a very drastic change in the last few chapters from goofy-ignorant hero type, to total badass type? It's a little jarring, and these recent chapters feel very far removed from the chapters that involved a talking dog and a guy wearing what always looked a feather boa to me,

Perhaps the weirdest part though is I'm not sure if this is good wriitng or bad writing. If you look at this change as just a case of the author following his whims or deciding to change the kind of story he's writing, then that falls more into the bad catagory, but if you look at it as an examination of the main character's personality things get interesting. Perhaps the only reason we've seen Ryan as incompetent and often inept (of course he wouldn't be used to the supernatural stuff, but the way he acted when facing the stuff does not befit his history as leader of a special forces unit) before this arc is because the Ryan we're seeing now is the real Ryan, and he's more comfortable like this than he is doing a (comparitively) peaceful job like the police work. It makes sense and I'm totally willing to buy into the idea, but it needs a bit more work still for the author to tie the two Ryans and the two halves of the story together.

ummm..... October 21st? I've gotta wait for 2 months for another chapter AFTER what transpired in this chapter?

That was the author/creator of the series message to Chinese-Readers back in 2014. Should have put a small note on the page like the one after it. Apologies! *Ahem* Autophagy Regulation - Chapter 21 - Release date - is set for 8/21/2015 - Assuming everything goes according to plan!

Please visit our facebook@archangelscans for more news and information (and other cool things) an announcement ill bring here is that a third scanlation group is working on Autophagy Regulation.
'Autophagy Regulation' comes to Russia! (Russian; Scanlation Group) Skanleyta Special [Russian-Group-Promo] for anyone interested [Posted on our facebook]

'

Spoiler

ummm..... October 21st? I've gotta wait for 2 months for another chapter AFTER what transpired in this chapter?

This isn't typically my genre, but the title has finally made me show up to ask:

So do the characters, in fact, eat themselves?

Something tells me he just told the church "Yo, I'm the guy you're looking for, grab me."

I actually did a mental face palm when he told the priest his water turned black....

Something tells me he just told the church "Yo, I'm the guy you're looking for, grab me."

Spoiler
Looks like he's finally gonna get some answers(us too)

Autophagy Regulation - Profile Pack 02 - Has been released!

Show the world! These avatars are available for anyone to use! Pack-02 took a while to get out, but now it is finally here for AR fans! This pack is very special since plenty of editing/redrawing went into them! (Dialogue Bubbles; removed) and so much more!

High quality 250x250 profiles: https://mega.co.nz/#F!HAhyBSZC!GQ2kXpdf6Lg03mVdnkruCw (Leads you to our safe megastorage) with the (FREE) profiles inside!

Spoiler image below contains samples of the newly released avatar pack-02 that you can obtain from the storage above! (Only contains recent-only char chapter spoilers) (Click if you are caught up!) so replace your old avatar today!

Spoiler

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Autophagy Regulation - Profile Pack 02 - Has been released!

Show the world! These avatars are available for anyone to use! Pack-02 took a while to get out, but now it is finally here for AR fans! This pack is very special since plenty of editing/redrawing went into them! (Dialogue Bubbles; removed) and so much more!

High quality 250x250 profiles: https://mega.co.nz/#F!HAhyBSZC!GQ2kXpdf6Lg03mVdnkruCw (Leads you to our safe megastorage) with the (FREE) profiles inside!

Spoiler image below contains samples of the newly released avatar pack-02 that you can obtain from the storage above! (Only contains recent-only char chapter spoilers) (Click if you are caught up!) so replace your old avatar today!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics