Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

Can he really considered to be a wingman when he's basically didn't do anything?

I say he's more of a supporter.

aka wingman

Math teacher: best wingman

Can he really considered to be a wingman when he's basically didn't do anything?

I say he's more of a supporter.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. Dammit.

Holy Kanon's Lollipops!!

AN UPDATE!! :D

It did appear to be ending, based on Volume 2's ending. Can't wait to see the rest of the series, thanks for scanalating :)

It's alive. :D

Thanks for update.

Math teacher: best wingman

Volume 3 came out two days ago, so here's hoping the scanalation resumes :)

Volume 3 is en route atm.

Also, appears volume 3 is also the final volume.

Volume 3 came out two days ago, so here's hoping the scanalation resumes :)

kinda sad that we're at the point that romantic progression existing is considered an anomaly

anyways rip this scanlation

She didn't actually admit it, but it's fairly obvious what the case is anyways.

mc admits it

heroine admits it

dec0ca5cd269bdec55ce59fe748c09c5.jpg

Why do the series i'm most interested in have me waiting so fucking long for updates. Gonna be a long while before volume 3 drops, isn't it...

4 koma volumes are normally around 120 pages and they normally only release 8 pages per month of content. So it takes a full year to get enough pages together for the next volume :(

Why do the series i'm most interested in have me waiting so fucking long for updates. Gonna be a long while before volume 3 drops, isn't it...

I hope there will be a side story of JB's lunch adventures. That guy is just the best.

The SS Tamaki may have sunk, but it managed to achieve a decisive victory.

Okay, the chapter was awesome and I'm fully hyped up for future volumes now.

But holy shit that afterword. I fucking died laughing. Where the hell did that come from?

Wonder Core lol https://youtu.be/pM6VD-gLr9U

lol, been awhile since I last saw that commercial.

mc admits it

heroine admits it

dec0ca5cd269bdec55ce59fe748c09c5.jpg

She's the master at blushing mmm...

This one is likely on break until June or so, when volume 3 should come out.

Yeah, but this means either the manga comes out VERY rarely or isn't as actively updated as it used to be.

please tell me you're talking about Ojojo or Yandere kanojo, I hope this one does continue D:

Last time I heard is, Shiratori was going to buy the tankoubon instead of the magazines.... and I guess the next tankoubon volume is still nonexistent.

Yeah, but this means either the manga comes out VERY rarely or isn't as actively updated as it used to be.

Spoiler

You don't need to be her friend to be able to tell, her cute reactions gave it away a long time ago.

The BJ sensei ending omake is really why I love the character. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics