Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

Nice, was wondering if it was taking this long due to some problem. Guess we'll have another chapter pretty soon then? ;p

Well...due to my own stupidity I didn't notice that the previous month the mangaka had released a chapter so we are now with 2 raw chapters /o/ .

At any rate we should release chapter 10 in a few day.

Ok I've finished reading the entire volume one and all I can say is...

Shit is going down. Real damn good shit.

Man, I wish the TLs would arrive faster.

We are up to date no faster transaltions for you.

Ok I've finished reading the entire volume one and all I can say is...

Shit is going down. Real damn good shit.

Man, I wish the TLs would arrive faster.

Looks good. Looking forward to more.

What? I just didn't want another moeblob filled story atm. Finally decided to read it, its pretty fun

yah it is

still doesnt the change the fact that you hit on gilfs when your drunk

Chapter 4 of volume 1 is the whole fight in the platoons competition so chapter 9 in the manga is at the start of that chapter. Also ikta's love for milf is because he loved his mother, soooo Edipo xD

Hahaha I've gotta thank you for this :)

"Dramatic" is an understatement.

Pls giff spoiler ;-; I dont mind. PM would work too ;-;

the MC is really cool and all but dating a 42 year old woman just throws me off , if only her mother is as pretty as erina's mom in shokugeki mom then that's a different story lol

A relationship between a  42 yo woman and a 14 year old boy is usually considered more the wrongdoing of the woman than the boy.  I really doubt he decided to put the moves on her. It was most likely the actions of an unfaithful wife with a taste for shota. :)

though it's true that was a problem he caused himself, but I also disapprove of spreading stuff to others, just because. The girl went too far.

Wisdom: Don't do anything you may be ashamed of and you will never fear the gaze of others. Only one in the wrong is the lecher.

Well, I dislike our protagonist now. Probably gonna drop it.

There is just so much callousness that is acceptable in an individual, let alone the centerpiece of a story.

I don't like how smug he is especially with the whole Amisha incident. He's just an immoral character. He jody-fucked some poor guy. I agree with Ignes, I have no sympathy towards his carelessness. I don't like how they are glossing over the whole thing as somewhat comedic.

People need to stop thinking his actions are awesome. It's worrisome that people cheer something like that on. Most upright people would consider him dishonorable scum or as has been stated: "Twisted". 

This feels so refreshing and good. I just wish the light novel translations would speed up a bit. I've scoured the forums and its said something dramatic happens in volume 7 and I dont even know where volume 1 is with comparison to the manga. This is definitely worth reading the original source material since this is less action and more words type of story

"Dramatic" is an understatement.

This feels so refreshing and good. I just wish the light novel translations would speed up a bit. I've scoured the forums and its said something dramatic happens in volume 7 and I dont even know where volume 1 is with comparison to the manga. This is definitely worth reading the original source material since this is less action and more words type of story

Chapter 4 of volume 1 is the whole fight in the platoons competition so chapter 9 in the manga is at the start of that chapter. Also ikta's love for milf is because he loved his mother, soooo Edipo xD

It kind of suprising to see the MC like to play around with milf...lol

I wonder how beautiful this milf that made the MC fall for it...xD

And....I can't wait to see how Ikta turn the table in the mock battle later....

the MC is really cool and all but dating a 42 year old woman just throws me off , if only her mother is as pretty as erina's mom in shokugeki mom then that's a different story lol

Female MC, huh? I see she's wearing a slutfit, so does she have an actual personality, or is she just another moeblob?

Did you even read the first few pages or ... ?

I want one of these spirit things. They’re adorable. :D

A pet you can talk to and that has some magical abilities. What’s not to like? :)

Man! Can't believed an update still leaves me hanging. :rofl:

get that stick out of your ass joshu

Ikta is badass who loves milfs

just how you are when you're drunk

What? I just didn't want another moeblob filled story atm. Finally decided to read it, its pretty fun

Female MC, huh? I see she's wearing a slutfit, so does she have an actual personality, or is she just another moeblob?

get that stick out of your ass joshu

Ikta is badass who loves milfs

just how you are when you're drunk

If this guy starts a revolution, he would win!

Let us see a fantastic battle!

WAIT WHAT?! LMAO! IKTA IS INTO MILFS?! He should date the daughter next! ;D XD

He did admit he is into that before. Generally, as long as it is a girl with a caring or motherly characteristics, they would fall into his strike zone. 

God this MC is pure gold!

Well played, Ikta. Well Played

Spoiler

Instead of reading the first chapter to get a feel for it you looked at the cover and assumed you would know what it's about and you can't say you read the description before writing this otherwise you wouldn't be asking if she has a personality.  

Female MC? Where on earth did you get that idea? Ikta's definitely the MC of this manga, and he's awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics