Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

Seriously Hakyung? Are you fucking dumb!? You're giving him away!? DO YOU NOT REALLY LOVE HIM!?

Welp at least she makes a return. Predictable move by Sis but hey we need more PLOT

Why da heck this have a tragedy tag? 

Because there isn't an NTR tag

The first UxU had a very underwhelming ending, it wasn't worth the wait after years of anticipation.

Sure it wasn't the most original and cliche story but all that build up for that crap ending was just ugghhh sucks.

Same author wrote Unbalance x Unbalance http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105

Yeah I remember that one too, but I remember this story :s

Because...Im Dai-Young .

He is a Tragedy-nerd .

yet... story isn't over and don't forget who is writing it...

so...dont read it then?

I swear I have read this before like... 4 years ago... "Unbalance" sticks in my mind really clearly and I could swear it was at like 70 something...

unless there is another story by the same title??

there is no way that I am psychic enough to have fore-read an entire series... that would just be a damn waste of a power :S

Same author wrote Unbalance x Unbalance http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105

I swear I have read this before like... 4 years ago... "Unbalance" sticks in my mind really clearly and I could swear it was at like 70 something...

unless there is another story by the same title??

there is no way that I am psychic enough to have fore-read an entire series... that would just be a damn waste of a power :S

Series on hiatus, which means you can basically consider this series as axed, thanks again Im Dal Young.

OH BOY WE'RE GOING PLACES NOW

General Manager was a real bro. Taking care of the company and knocking that little shit Tae-Hyun around? Give this man his fucking credit.

For those who are worried about NTR, I have read this a few weeks ago on GOS, and I can safely say

"THERE IS NO NTR".

yet... story isn't over and don't forget who is writing it...

Dude... i knew the thing was not going to end after the two aknowledge each other, but really is going to be this way? it was annoying the dude was having hard time realizing his true feelings but now getting turned off by the girl...

Now the RickyrichGirl is coming...i can feeling it and if she get her claws in the guy is going to be hard to retrieve back..

For those who are worried about NTR, I have read this a few weeks ago on GOS, and I can safely say

"THERE IS NO NTR".

Spoiler

Ughhh no... not after they've come so far.. stop.. stop stop don't do this it's annoying as hell.

then... NO NTR, i hope....

Nah it wasn't. Just a GM who well... deserves one hell of a raise.

I just checked in when I saw this on the updates. I must say, I was off by a single chapter with my prediction. The NTR didn't show up within 20 chapters but right after. It's funny how predictable the artist is and how he fails to keep his fetish out of his works, which might very well contribute to every single last one of them eventually being axed as he alienates the readers. 

Have fun guys, I'm off again riding into the sunset happy that I didn't bother with the series. :D

THERE IS NO NTR ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS NTR IS LIEING !  if you wanna know hwat happens in 21  and onwards here is a serious non-trolling spoiler 

Spoiler

I just checked in when I saw this on the updates. I must say, I was off by a single chapter with my prediction. The NTR didn't show up within 20 chapters but right after. It's funny how predictable the artist is and how he fails to keep his fetish out of his works, which might very well contribute to every single last one of them eventually being axed as he alienates the readers.    Have fun guys, I'm off again riding into the sunset happy that I didn't bother with the series. :D

Actually, there is no NTR.

I just checked in when I saw this on the updates. I must say, I was off by a single chapter with my prediction. The NTR didn't show up within 20 chapters but right after. It's funny how predictable the artist is and how he fails to keep his fetish out of his works, which might very well contribute to every single last one of them eventually being axed as he alienates the readers. 

Have fun guys, I'm off again riding into the sunset happy that I didn't bother with the series. :D

late christmas gift?

me gusta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Translator's website has a bunch of chapters up that aren't reflected here... through chapter 28.

Also for bonus, if you donate to the translators they are buying the uncensored raws and will update with those :)

if it's this author I wouldn't rule ntr or something close out completely that being said I hate ntr with a passion and will probably drop this if ntr happens.

People were just trolling hard about the ntr and it got out of hand and spread like wildfire.

Anyways maybe this spoiler here will clear some doubts.

if it's this author I wouldn't rule ntr or something close out completely that being said I hate ntr with a passion and will probably drop this if ntr happens.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics