Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 268votes)

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui.

Alt Names: alt A Dog and Monkey Relationship.alt 犬神さんと猿飛くんは仲が悪い。alt Inu Saru Waruialt Inugami-san and Sarutobi-kun Have a Bad Relationshipalt Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Waruialt Inugami-san y Sarutobi-kun tienen una mala relación
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inugami Tsubaki is the perfect girl and has her future perfectly planned: she's beautiful, honor student, skilled in sports and loved by everyone. As the future head of the most powerful financial clan of Japan, it seems nothing can stop her. However, in her first day of High School, she mets Sarutobi Sanosuke, a wicked guy who outsmarts her and quickly becomes her enemy - what's going to happen between them?
Go to Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga is unbearable. New Window Turin
  • 40 Replies
Topic Not sure about this... But this manga remind you of someone? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

424 Comments

Zzzzzzzz....... I still think themain male char is an insult to all glasses char. For now this guy is my second louthful glasses char. The first one, is fat nerd who is bullied.... I dw remember the title thought......

Yaah.. Im feeling a slight bit repulsed by male protagonist.. The personality they gave to Sarugami without giving a chance to see what he has moving in his head makes this story feel like HEAVY bullying and humiliating towards female character, which in turn strokes most of the people in a wrong way...

If objective and point for Sarugamis character and actions is to prevent "flight of Icarus" type of situation where person (Inugami) starts to feel too high and mighty, which in turn would eventually cause her downfall, i think its somehow passable. Humbleness and impudence are both skills which are more valuable than most think for a person who aims or is in high positions.. Though trying to find a point in Sarugamis actions doesnt change the fact I think his personality seems to be utter bullshit atm..

You sir, clearly dont understand the point this manga is trying to prove, mainly because you probably dont see the connection betwen the competitions and the financial world(inugami conglomerate),ie. in the financial world people wont always play with "transparent rules", yet the female MC is naive enough to think that that is the case and thats why the male MC ends up winning. Also you need to revise your definition of logical. 

Are you sure the author is trying to prove the rules of the financial world and the downfall of a naive girl?

This is all about a romcom with a stupid girl and a wannabe smart guy. The story will never develope into any more financial issues. 

Also, while you are already questioning my definition of logical, you might aswell tell me to check my grammar, since it was wrong in my last post.

I'm an asshole and even I hate this guy. 

This manga seems interesting, but I hope it grows out of the formula they've set so far. As much as watching the protagonist getting her ass kicked, this manga is going to get boring in hurry if doesn't evolve. I hope, long term, it's suppose to be an allegory about the idea of winning ultimately being more important than being the best, but I don't have my hopes up.

Male MC has been annoying me a bit, sometimes I'd rather him be overly narcissistic spouting flowery lines about beauty while using flower bearers and a smoke machine.  Or have a comedic evil grin with a comedic evil laugh, emitting a black aura while he adjusts his glasses, 'raps' is fingertips, or pats a white kitten in his lap.  When he was running in chapter 4, his feet could have been a blur while he's sipping a cup of tea without spilling.  The author is trying to avoid those cliche's but I'd like something to make the MC a bit more likeable, if he's 'crazy talented' then make him 'crazy something else' aswell

Chapter 1 and 2, male MC made it hard for me to read, 3 and 4 it's better          <---- might be important for others

Gonna keep reading for sure, but I'd like to see a scene where she puts into practice a lesson that he taught her, a scene where he is caught chatting to the grandad about scheming to make her a great heir, a scene where he steps in and helps her but then blatantly embarrasses her to offset the kindness he had shown or at least a scene where after a challenge he walks past the grandad and the grandad says 'thank you' or something, or have a side shot where the grandad is upset at work whining about how he hasn't been able to show affection to his grandaughter for X amount of time due to their plans

Ignore all that, I commented for some self-satisfaction reason of sorts, manga is good

my sadist tendencies are being tingled.

so how far are the raws up to?

Ok, Sarutobi being excessively smart and clever I could accept, but this superhuman physical ability on top of that? That's just fucking bullshit. The character went from just annoying to plain stupid.

Blargh yeah, how tolerable a super human character is depends on the context of the story and how the character is portrayed. Take Sakamoto for example. That entire manga is all about how out of the world SWAG AND COOL AND AWESOME Sakamoto is, but no one complains because he's a very likeable character. Tatsuya from Mahouka also does a decent job of being a superman while not being boring/unlikeable.

On the other hand, Sarutobi is just too much of a jerk. It's one thing if Inugami was a b*tch and Sarutobi was just giving her what she deserves, but that's not the case. Inugami is just a victim here. I think this manga would be a lot more enjoyable if Sarutobi would lighten up a bit. If he challenged and beat Inguami in a friendly manner instead of with an "lmao u stupid dog" attitude, this manga would get much fewer complaints.

Well I still get some enjoyment out of this manga. In the realm of shounen romcoms it's rare to see the roles reversed. I'm tired of violent red-ish haired tsundere whips/burns/beats up whimpy MC setups. Though I would still prefer a more equal relationship instead of a direct flip like how this manga does it. See Trinity Seven, or Tsuki! Tsuki! for examples of good mcs.

The low quality baits.

Sigh.

Ok, Sarutobi being excessively smart and clever I could accept, but this superhuman physical ability on top of that? That's just fucking bullshit. The character went from just annoying to plain stupid.

Also, I want to remove the Harem Tag, it has yet to show up, so don't spoil it to the readers.

Edit: I removed the Harem tag.

Is this... a harem manga??

I wonder how long this challenge per chapter pattern will go on for... like I really could care less what sort of embarrassing thing he's going to make her do/ wear and I get that this guy can pretty much do anything hence his arrogance but what I want to know is, is all of this leading to something?

Now we get a fox (kitsune) into the mix and that obvious reference "Is he a ninja?" by the author.

And lets see if its just coincidence that he give her tight showing clothes or if he just have the same fetish as this manga's MC.

I want to hit this guy almost as hard as I wanted to hit Joffrey.

This guy...

59096-Dr-Evil-pinky-gif-One-Million-vsqm

Also, I want to remove the Harem Tag, it has yet to show up, so don't spoil it to the readers.

Edit: I removed the Harem tag.

wow, that mc is a self-insert character for assholes :P

girl should just poison his food and bury the body in the mountains. there! you beat him.

I bet you he would survive the poison and just make it look like him surviving the poison she choose (Either through having the antidote on him, or having trained his body to resist that poison) was just another victory he had over her, and she has to pay another price.

Did he just find another rule after the duel again ? ... it's annoying

No, he didn't. Inugami was the one to propose the duel(pages 9, 10, 33), all he did was pointing out her mistake, the flaw in her challenge. This time, basically, Inugami dug her own grave.

I'm not sure, what to think about the Male MC. The first 4 chapters he's been too much of an a-hole, so I'd like to see something different about him in latter chapters, not too far off into the manga though.

wow, that mc is a self-insert character for assholes :P

girl should just poison his food and bury the body in the mountains. there! you beat him.

Nothing shows how fast you are like outrunning a black guy in track and field... *Face... FUCKINGPALM*

Spoiler

No way in hell that is "acting".

Wow just read the whole 4 chapters. Best guy character ever. The mangaka is the one from that fake lovers one. I thought I saw it before. This manga is so far awesome

If the male MC would at least use logical and transperent rules, this would be better.

But he is just simply using some retarded shit to talk his way out.

This manga is the evidence that characters cannot be smarter than their authors. Here you see it.

You sir, clearly dont understand the point this manga is trying to prove, mainly because you probably dont see the connection betwen the competitions and the financial world(inugami conglomerate),ie. in the financial world people wont always play with "transparent rules", yet the female MC is naive enough to think that that is the case and thats why the male MC ends up winning. Also you need to revise your definition of logical. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics