Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 290votes)

Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

Alt Names: alt 僕はお姫様になれないalt Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenaialt 나는 공주님이 될 수 없다alt I Can't Be a Princess
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the master of love comedy manga, Wakabayashi Toshiya, comes a high school fairy tale about love☆!

Shindou Rei (Cinderella) comes from a very poor family. Her only clothes are hand-me-downs from her brother, even her school uniform. So everyone always mistakes her for a boy. Even her close friend Hakuba Ouji (white horse prince), who starts developing confusing feelings toward her all the while believing she's a boy. Tsukumo Yuki (Snow White) is the leader of a delinquent gang and falls in love with Rei at first sight, also believing her to be a boy.

Go to Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai raw translation New Window segawon
  • 5 Replies

603 Comments

Page 13: shouldn't that be "planning on attacking him"?

"You called Shindou up here to attack her, right?"
Not even the translators can keep track of who knows what anymore.

You are of course, both correct. Silly gender neutral Japanese pronouns confusing our poor TL. 

I'll do a v2 in a short with that fixed.

omg... the madness begins anew >.<

And the plot thickens. Thick like all these mofos.

ouji: huh?(dumbfounded)

shindou: huh?(embarrassed)

yuki: huh?(threatening)

three huh? three different meaning.

maho-chan FTW 

Page 13: shouldn't that be "planning on attacking him"?

Where are the hilarious duo Hansel and Gretel ... or Kagami? We need them to save the day!

They were probably gonna show up, but got lost instead.

We're reaching peak shenanigans boys! Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am.

Where are the hilarious duo Hansel and Gretel ... or Kagami? We need them to save the day!

"Listen to me you thundering idiots, I'm a g--"

"See?! He says he's a guy!"

"No no! I'm a lad--"

Well of course you're a lad, being male and all!"

"I'm telling you, I'm a woman--"

"--izer? You dog you!"

That image essentially sums up the series.

"You called Shindou up here to attack her, right?"
Not even the translators can keep track of who knows what anymore.

I honestly prefer Maho and Rei just for laughs, but I'm sure Toshiya-sama would have Prince Ouji and Cinderella Shindou to be together.

aaaaaaaaaaaa...pls

MAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Well since you asked so nicely...

In all seriousness, though. We're all caught up. No more chapters at least until the 11th or so due to Golden Week

vader.jpg
and thnx for the release.

OMFG! I swear! The interruption!

Spoiler

2ipd8q.jpg

Oh. Oh noooooo

That feeling when manga gets updated when you're reading last chapter....

I think this image can say this better than I ever could myself:

Spoiler

omg after a while update turns out to be so fast which makes me wished for another update again

why you did this...

Well since you asked so nicely...

In all seriousness, though. We're all caught up. No more chapters at least until the 11th or so due to Golden Week. 

omg after a while update turns out to be so fast which makes me wished for another update again

why you did this...

She wonders if mirror's chick's ok? She's way beyond wondering and worrying about, she maybe in some other galaxy for all we know.

swing and a miss...

OMG Shindou...

Please end it already...

End the suffering of ouji...

WHYYY!!!!? JAPANESE PEOPLE!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics