Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 93votes)

Hepatica

Alt Names: alt ミスミソウ (ぶんか社コミックス)alt Hepatica Nobilisalt Misu Misoualt Misumisou
Author: Oshikiri Rensuke
Artist: Oshikiri Rensuke
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningHorror HorrorJosei JoseiSchool Life School LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nozaki Haruka's family moves to a small town following her father's new job. Unfortunately, Haruka becomes a target of bullying in the new school, which is set to close in a few months due to the lack of students. As a strong girl, who doesn't want to worry her parent, Haruka tries to ignore the bullies, but the case is steadily growing out of proportion. And since the teachers are not willing to deal with bullying during the final school months, nothing is stopping an appalling tragedy that is looming over Haruka.
Go to Hepatica Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Some spoilers on what happens. New Window Demhouser
  • 1 Replies

76 Comments

It's not him.

http://www.nipponanime.net/forum/misumisou

That site has all the chapters up until the end (ch 20). Even if I can't read it....well....no words are necessary.

I just read Chapter 20 and HOLY CRAP you're right. Words cannot describe.

I hope that gramp's gonna f**k s**t up!!!

It's not him.

http://www.nipponanime.net/forum/misumisou

That site has all the chapters up until the end (ch 20). Even if I can't read it....well....no words are necessary.

di5rhtwztqcsflwemz8l.jpg

Just googled this and looked under images. Let's just say the people who caused this don't get away with it.

I hope that gramp's gonna f**k s**t up!!!

Just googled this and looked under images. Let's just say the people who caused this don't get away with it.

@Bulu Indah

Jeez bro, thanks for the underlined spoiler

well.......fuck.

WTF...

This shit is real.

WAIT SO IS MC'S FAMILY CONFIRMED DEAD?

I don't understand why the MC does nothing... be a truant, be a delinquent, secretly record their deeds on camera, payback with violence, anything is better than just sucking it up :( the bullies just think that their prey is powerless if she does nothing against the bullying.

I feel old. My life when I was in HS never constituted something like this (bullying). I read manga and wiki and found out I could actually be considered in the 'nerd group', but hey... weirdly I got along just fine with the class jocks and bullies and they respected me enough to know that it would cost something more than fun and games if they had decided to cross my path.

Kids these days.

EDIT: I would've done something after the very first incident with thumbtacks, since that crossed the line. And she should just have left the crow carcass where it was, heck, she should've brought it in to the teacher's desk, then go home and rest for the day *rage*

This is turning out to be a psychotic school manga, not one about bullying. Seems like we mistook the direction of it. These kids can kill, and they will. 

Also, in Japan the nerd vs. jock paradigm isn't the same as in the US. It's just as likely for jocks to get bullied as it is for nerds. In fact, popular jocks tend to get bullied far more than quiet nerds. In Japan, the nail that stands out gets hammered down. The target of bullying is more often than not just someone who's "different" in some way, not the physically inactive ones. There are other manga that talk about this. Koe no Katachi, for instance, where the MC would pretty much fit the popular jock archetype if not for the traumatic bullying he experienced. In most schools, the popular kids band together to form a close-knit group largely to prevent being bullied (of course if they get big enough they end up being the bullies instead).

Those blood splatters on the cover doesn't look too good. So i assume this is going to turn in LIFE ( the manga ) kind of bullying ( really attempted murder attempts ).

Maker of Hi Score Girl !?! .  FOLLOWED!

Yep

*reads*

*WTF"

I don't understand why the MC does nothing... be a truant, be a delinquent, secretly record their deeds on camera, payback with violence, anything is better than just sucking it up :( the bullies just think that their prey is powerless if she does nothing against the bullying.

I feel old. My life when I was in HS never constituted something like this (bullying). I read manga and wiki and found out I could actually be considered in the 'nerd group', but hey... weirdly I got along just fine with the class jocks and bullies and they respected me enough to know that it would cost something more than fun and games if they had decided to cross my path.

Kids these days.

EDIT: I would've done something after the very first incident with thumbtacks, since that crossed the line. And she should just have left the crow carcass where it was, heck, she should've brought it in to the teacher's desk, then go home and rest for the day *rage*

i read the raws some time ago.. tragedy? thats a small word for this :/

Cliché as fk. I'll try some other chs to see if gets better

WTF is up with that tragedy? I thought Oono was just gonna lose in a videogame or something.

Oh shi-

I agree with the omnipresent Stark700.

But DAYUM! I did not expect that the appalling tragedy mention in the description of the manga would happen this soon. :o

oooh a pleasant surprise!

Ever since I heard this, I really wanted to read it! 

Thank you very much bordt!

It's neither ridiculous nor extreme. In Japan, bullying does get to be that extreme. It is estimated that Japan has somewhere between 200 and 500 bullying-related child suicides annually. It's just that most families are too ashamed or traumatized to admit this, so the widely reported figure is around 20-30 annually.

Edit: geh! Too many zeroes.

Yeah, while we might see it as exaggerated, but the truth is that bullying in Japan seems to be really escalated, since, well, it became one of the infamous thing about Japan >.<

Yeah, and school... might really be closing their eyes to keep their reputation -_- 

Oh shi-

Oh damn, I've read every raw of this manga, shit goes batshit insane, I will tell you now, not bad end, terrible end.

Childrens are evil.

I hate stories about kids being bullied in schools. I don't understand how things get to such ridiculous extremes in these mangas.

It's neither ridiculous nor extreme. In Japan, bullying does get to be that extreme. It is estimated that Japan has somewhere between 200 and 500 bullying-related child suicides annually. It's just that most families are too ashamed or traumatized to admit this, so the widely reported figure is around 20-30 annually.

Edit: geh! Too many zeroes.

Well....that escalated quickly.

What the F---? followed

I hate stories about kids being bullied in schools.  I don't understand how things get to such ridiculous extremes in these mangas. 

Maker of Hi Score Girl !?! .  FOLLOWED!

52.gifKyaaaaaaaaaa

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics