Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.94 - 17votes)

Aiko no Maa-chan

Alt Names: alt Aiko’s Maa-chanalt あいこのまーちゃん
Author: Yamamoto Arisa
Artist: Yamamoto Arisa
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows Aiko and her very close friend Maa-chan. With the help of Maa-chan, Aiko starts walking the path toward adulthood.
Go to Aiko no Maa-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Things went from weird to I don't know what the f*ck weird.

fun way to avoid censorship laws!

But wouldn't that ruin the 'supprise'?

It would save many people from PTSD

Waw, what with that? parasyte??

By the time I reached page 12 I was so full of fuck that last bit of sanity force closed the tab with this freaky thing. We need a new tag in genre section: "WTF"

But wouldn't that ruin the 'supprise'?

I saw it coming since I read the title... Still wasn't prepared enough...

Try reading Asoko no Kinoko by Youkihi. There always is more to find in the world of Manga

Hank Hill Face X2

Hank Hill Face X2 :o :o

By the time I reached page 12 I was so full of fuck that last bit of sanity force closed the tab with this freaky thing. We need a new tag in genre section: "WTF"

Yea i was like DAH FUCK?

I votw for that tag xD

Does it wanna make a contract tho?

Basically...nope still not registering

Now I've seen everything.

Try reading Asoko no Kinoko by Youkihi. There always is more to find in the world of Manga

This... um... can be... no, will definitely be very educated. Don't even want to try thinking what if it take a weird turn >.<!

ahhh errr i dont know how to react to that im kinda spaced out when i saw that thing .........

WTH did i just read??

*Reads manga*

*Throws laptop out the window*

Now I've seen everything.

Of all things, I didn't expect that...

maa chan is a good pussy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics