Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 111votes)

Doukyuusei no Macho-kun

Alt Names: alt 同級生のマッチョ君alt 同级生的肌肉君alt Doukyuusei no Maccho-kunalt Mr Macho My Classmatealt Mr Macho! My Classmate
Author: Kobori Makoto
Artist: Kobori Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My name is Bakuryusai Yuu, I’m in first year high school and a little more sturdier than normal people, by a little more I mean a lot more. But that hasn't stopped me from chasing after the girl I love, Tsujizono-san. But wait! There is a note on the blackboard saying that she is kidnapped! Wait for me Tsujizono-san! I will save you with my MUSCLES!!!
Go to Doukyuusei no Macho-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

Numbering stiiiiiiiiiiill broken.

v4 about to be up, definitely in the correct order.

If it's wrong again the only thing I can think of that the site is doing something odd with the page numbering, so v5 pending =P

Had a look at the .rar (you should do .zip btw since it's supported natively on almost every OS.) the numbering of files is broken. ie:

Mr Macho_v01_c001_p001[DesperateScanners].png should be Mr Macho_v01_c001_p0001[DesperateScanners].png and so on.

When numbering files it is key to keep the lenght of page numbers the same, because in current release files are read in this order.

series_001

series_0010

series_0011

series_0019

series_002

series_0020

and so on.

Taguro... Is that you?

v4 about to be up, definitely in the correct order.

If it's wrong again the only thing I can think of that the site is doing something odd with the page numbering, so v5 pending =P

After seeing a monster like that I'd thought people should want to keep him happy not stay just beyond his reach from sitting position.

and "kudos" to that other guy for trying four times (?) despite being beat badly, I guess.

Billy Henrington has found his match, go Macho-kun!

lol, apologies about the page order everyone.  Kiwi's in need of a strong bonk on the head I guess.  

I'll try and get a completely fixed version up when I get back from work.  Thanks for your interest, and please help us find a translator, we only have 2 chapters worth of translations for Macho (even though it's only been going for 3-4) and no J-E translator.

Can someone please get the page order right? =/

Now everything is even more messed up.

Some pages are still not in order.

What should be the first few pages, are at the very end for some reason.

Herro!

Sorry for the page mess up! It should be fine now (page 12 & 13)

Enjoy!

Those legs... how does he stand!?

A lol version of fist of the north star, huh? 

Insta follow!!

It is weird but it's really funny and better then I thought

I'm so glad this isn't just a one shot.

Spoiler
this is one of the most disturbing shit i've ever seen and I spend A LOT of time in 4cha...

Looking at that picture, i imagine that his head and his penis are the only normal sized parts on his body, cause if former was to size there would be no fucking way he could hide it behind that tiny strip of cloth. 

Huh...

Spoiler

Deja vu?

its v.2 but its still out of order isn't it?

Thanks for the v2, but page 12 and 13 still seem to be switched!

He looks like a love child of the thing and Hulk. .... On steroid.

I'll wait till the page order is fixed lol....

HULK SMASH!

Spoiler
this is one of the most disturbing shit i've ever seen and I spend A LOT of time in 4cha...

I think the mangaka name this wrong. It should be "The Incredible Hulk: Japanese Romcom"

Oh, someone finally picked this up? Thanks.

Also, the pages are way out of order.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics