Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

this manga is an exact copy of Mushoku Tensei

Of course there's a bunch of mangas, and novels that deal with the same subject, reincarnation and being in another world with the same memories you had of your previous world. its becoming its own genre. Look at Re:Monster, Souen No Historia, , World Teacher, Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari,  Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Jashin ni Tensei Shitara Haika no Maou-gun ga Sassoku Metsubou Shisou Nandaga, Dousureba Indaro ka, Death March kara and it goes on!

Just look at Re:Translations who are doing most of the translations of that genre, if you want the same premise.

Cooking is serious business when it comes to syosetsu narous

this manga is an exact copy of Mushoku Tensei[/size]

I'm not sure you know what "exact copy" means.
For people who keep babbling "Mushoku Tensei", please broaden your horizon. There are a lot of LNs out there who deal with reincarnation and inventing topic. Thanks.

The setup is very similar, but the progression is very different compared to MT.

I'm sure someone's said this already, but this manga is an exact copy of Mushoku Tensei...  swap out Rudeus for Liliana and Roxy for Sirius...

Yeah lets spread all the knowledge and get branded as heretic and let the family be blamed and cursed and stoned by everyone~ yayyy~

As long as it's things like food and other simple stuff she will be fine. However if she should start talking about things like the laws of the universe then she will be in trouble... of course she could just say that a spirit or god told her that...

Yeah lets spread all the knowledge and get branded as heretic and let the family be blamed and cursed and stoned by everyone~ yayyy~

Doesn't this come out after The New Gate? No New Gate chapter this month?
Anyways, thanks for the chapter. Nothing to wash down a busy day that a chapter of my favourite Heibon Heretic Musume.

Not really. The translation is late, so chapter 6 would be the March chapter, not the April one. That's in another 16 or so days I think.

I can't help but I imagine as an Empress one day.
Doesn't this come out after The New Gate? No New Gate chapter this month?
Anyways, thanks for the chapter. Nothing better to wash down a busy day than a chapter of my favourite Heibon Heretic Musume.

wait... that's how you make dandelion coffee?...

The simplicity of this manga is actually quite endearing. I rather like it.

Shouldn't the girl baby's name be Diameter?

Why do /ak/ scans always look like they were scaled up?

Isn't their explanation for how magic works in their world just a little too simplistic? "Ask for something to happen and if you possess enough mana, it will?" I can't think of any setting where it was that easy. Even Harry Freaking Potter needs to know the correct pseudo-latin and wave a special stick in a specific fashion to do anything intentionally. IDK, I just think that something that requires so little effort on the caster's part doesn't really have the right to be called Magic. 

i think it's great, simplicity is a good thing in many cases, also it works in a risk vs reward fashion, if you want to do something to that require too much you'll die and nothing happens so you're unlikely to ask for things your not sure you are able to achive.

Isn't their explanation for how magic works in their world just a little too simplistic? "Ask for something to happen and if you possess enough mana, it will?" I can't think of any setting where it was that easy. Even Harry Freaking Potter needs to know the correct pseudo-latin and wave a special stick in a specific fashion to do anything intentionally. IDK, I just think that something that requires so little effort on the caster's part doesn't really have the right to be called Magic. 

Um, ever read the Darksword books?

Re:Trans is translating it atm but they are on hiatus, so you'll only get to see where the manga is up to.

Sorry to hear that, but I'm just going to read the LNs myself, I meant. I have too much on my plate IRL and with scanlating to help out, unfortunately.

ラのべがあれば、読むつもりです。

I should see if there is an ebook version of the novels. One month between manga chapters is killing me ;\

Re:Trans is translating it atm but they are on hiatus, so you'll only get to see where the manga is up to.

Does anyone think she'll eventually make guns and conquer the world?

wrong LN, bro.

I should see if there is an ebook version of the novels. One month between manga chapters is killing me ;\

Does anyone think she'll eventually make guns and conquer the world?

I have to admit that this is a refreshing change of course from others stories within the same genre. They always try to make the main protagonist as strong as possible as soon as possible. It's good to see someone taking a more careful approach on this.

The start of Liliana: 635612495888359000.png

Beware of her ultimate form!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics