Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN !!!!!
I bet the pregnancy is going to be something dumb about her ability
Excuse me, what the hell just happened in the past two chapters? I still haven't gotten over the fact that you can freaking impregnate a girl just by touching them. So much for that sex ed class.
its cause shes a bunny? O__o lol
Sweet, two chapters! Great work, it's really appreciated. :)

Spoiler
OMG, I have to wait another month
is that iyo girl really pregnant?
damn i missed this one >.<

is pretty nice and i like teh yandere ^^
i like how a badass monster comes out when he uses his power :D
Feels really fast paced o.o Like, I somewhat crave more character development. At the same time, I do enjoy the manga, characters, and ideas behind it. Really would not want all that to go to waste.

Spoiler
@Secundum Huge egos? Yeah, you're the one to talk, praising his own scanlating team and bashing others. If you don't like it so much then go ahead and read it somewhere else, or scan it on your own.

Well now that we got that out of the way, doesn't 19 pages seem a little too short for a monthly release?
The author sure loves yanderes in his mangas :D
@Softpic Surely the girl ate a fetus, the fetus, when the main touched her, had a reaction which vaporized itself and ended up as as sperm who went directly to her womb, and, in the end, pregnant by touch.
Thats my story for today boys, go to sleep.
Only 19 pages for a monthly release?! You son of a...!!
Ahahahaha preggers at a touch.

Okay, so I installed APNG and was able to read it (with a slight delay). Without that comment earlier though it would have been impossible to know how to actually read the chapter. AP like that in this situation doesn't make any justifiable sense to me.

You probably use chrome. Since APNG extention sometimes fail me, I just use firefox for them(yet I still prefer chrome).
So fast paced.
Man, this great, I totally want to see an anime of this .. heck, I think I'd be more for this one than the Mirai Nikki anime!
The loli ate too much
Eh, I don't care about watermarks either way so long as they don't completely obscure the scanlation. Covering up the entirety of the page or making a dialogue bubble absolutely unreadable sorta defeats the purpose of translating it, amirite?
Man this author loves his yandere doesn't he?
With all this violence and nukes makes it hard to catch an erectile penis.
ok, technically, you can read the last page of chapter 6 and then, go straight to last page of chapter 7 for the highlight. so i guess she is like solitaire from james bond live and let die move (if you don't know what happend to her, wiki it). I'll continue to translate this since i like iyo.
Thanks for the spoilers...
Uploaded the Clean Version
Okay, so I installed APNG and was able to read it (with a slight delay). Without that comment earlier though it would have been impossible to know how to actually read the chapter. AP like that in this situation doesn't make any justifiable sense to me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics