Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Hope chapter 3 comes with a better explanation.  His parents really screwed up their chance on cluing him in with a way both he, and us readers, can understand >.<

Given the ancestry, does he has a tanuki form?

I hope he has it.

HAHAHA!
THIS IS SO CUTE!!!

Spoiler

Waiting for updates! :awesome:

PLUS!!

THIS IS A WINNER!!

Spoiler

Well. Can't say I didn't see that coming.
Not a complaint but it's true. I mean, it's a Tanuki, dammit. Of course that happens.

You can but you're coming off as rigid and all around stick in the mud. Curse my thumbs and this small smartphone keyboard

Just feeling grouchy today. =.= Just let it go.

I can still decide what I wish to take and leave from it, now can I?

You can but you're coming off as rigid and all around stick in the mud.

Curse my thumbs and this small smartphone keyboard

@Firehorse32;  I'm not seeing what's 'whiny' about not wanting to be forced into an arranged marriage with someone you don't know when you already have someone you like by your obviously abusive mother who physically and verbally assaults you at every turn.

Seriously his mom is a monstrous bitch and needs to get her face smashed in.  I have no tolerance for abusive parents.  Just kill her now.

It's not just the marriage. It seems like he does nothing but complain about everything, including how the girl he likes is such a ditz. I realize there's a culture difference for westerners vs japan, but c'mon dude. Either man up and act on your desires despite the parents or accept responsibility for being a wuss and cut the pity party.

Spoiler

The twist would be if his childhood friend turns out to be a dog or something then you have a full of personality dog.. vs. a blank slate newcomer tanuki.. Which one will he pick, I know what I would do.. lol.

After have seen the tanuki transform into a girl

0e3.png

Aww no "invisible to everyone but mc" ears and tails on last page? :(

Yet another battle begins between a cute, full of personality childhood friend and a beautiful, blindly devoted blank slate newcomer.

FIGHT!

Spoiler

that's right, animals are cute and all, but who would want to be married to some lovesick tanuki when you have always been in love with your childhood friend?? Am I wrong here guys?? Please tell me I'm not!! The poor guy has run to the hills already due to fear.. unfortunately he has tanuki genes in him.. it's messed up.

A raccoon is fine too

yeah.. so are foxes... ... lol

This is the first manga I ever read where I want the childhood friend to win.

Dayum~

No.

You askin' for a scuffle m8?

Tanuki ancestor = MC is tanuki?

Hey, guess what? I'm from Canada too. And Canada doesn't really has it's own culture, but is a mix of everyone's culture. It's what makes Canodia Canodia. Just because you're from Canada doesn't mean you need to have a stick up there.

I can still decide what I wish to take and leave from it, now can I?

@Firehorse32;  I'm not seeing what's 'whiny' about not wanting to be forced into an arranged marriage with someone you don't know when you already have someone you like by your obviously abusive mother who physically and verbally assaults you at every turn.

Seriously his mom is a monstrous bitch and needs to get her face smashed in.  I have no tolerance for abusive parents.  Just kill her now.

This is the first manga I ever read where I want the childhood friend to win.

Dayum~

Girls with short hair are just so damn cute.

No.

So riku can transform into a tanuki too? ohhh....

Okay....other than the MC being a bit of a whiny ass (what else is new lately) I can see this having potential. Human form tanuki seems cute too...probably too good for mr whiny pants.

Girls with short hair are just so damn cute.

After reading the lastest chapter

And looking at this picture

126799l.jpg

It's obivously a Spoiler lol

Look. =.= I'm from Canada, we're exposed to American culture as it is, so can I not decide what to take and what to leave from it? =.=

Hey, guess what? I'm from Canada too. And Canada doesn't really has it's own culture, but is a mix of everyone's culture. It's what makes Canodia Canodia. Just because you're from Canada doesn't mean you need to have a stick up there.

Childhood friend never win

Agreed.

You know, I had a response. But I decided not to, so instead of a response here's a dancing baby groot to brighten up whatever day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GncYQHBJIw

Look. =.= I'm from Canada, we're exposed to American culture as it is, so can I not decide what to take and what to leave from it? =.=

Hope the childhood friend win in the end.

Childhood friend never win

Not evil, practical.

practical(ly) evil

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics