Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 184votes)

Platina End

Alt Names: alt プラチナエンドalt 铂金终局alt Platinum End
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his classmates celebrates their middle school graduation, one student's mind seems to be elsewhere. His name is Mirai and he has a dark secret. All humans deserve to find happiness, but Mirai may need some salvation from above in the form of an angel.
Go to Platina End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discontinued? New Window brvnhildr
  • 2 Replies
Topic First impressions of the 1st chapter New Window HeartBreat
  • 5 Replies

346 Comments

The main function of the white arrow is to guide all living things to their destined end, death. It's doesn't matter what it hits, if it has a life, it dies. I just read it all again because it was so long since i last read it, that i had forgot the plot.

The angel clearly describe what the arrow does in the first chapter, it takes lives painlessly(not HUMAN lives, but lives in general. Also, we have to remembeer that not even the angels know all the uses of these arrows, as they only use them for their literal purpose).
The white arrow is a conceptual weapon, it does what it's described. There's no scientific explanation, no method, no law behind it. So no Lucky guesses needed, In fact i don't even know why it took so long for him to think on that.

As for the other guy who forgot why Saki has Nekomimi and Tail, the nekomimi is not a nekomimi, it's a display that resembles a nekomimi when it's not mounted, as for the tail, that was never really explained. So, good question, i guess.

The tail is her costume battery.
Because it heats up a lot, it's better not keeping it in contact with the body, hence the tail

But viruses aren't actually living things... oh well, I'll pretend those were bacteria of some sort, just for the sake of argument. (Attracting all bacteria in the atmosphere... yeah right, that was plain stupid. Oh well, "it's fiction"... Meh.)

That blunder aside, damn, I love this guy's art. That nurse-thing looked psycho AF.

How did he know that the white arrow killed because of killing all the body cells? Was it mentioned anywhere in the manga and I might have overlooked it or was it just a lucky guess?

The main function of the white arrow is to guide all living things to their destined end, death. It's doesn't matter what it hits, if it has a life, it dies. I just read it all again because it was so long since i last read it, that i had forgot the plot.

The angel clearly describe what the arrow does in the first chapter, it takes lives painlessly(not HUMAN lives, but lives in general. Also, we have to remembeer that not even the angels know all the uses of these arrows, as they only use them for their literal purpose).

The white arrow is a conceptual weapon, it does what it's described. There's no scientific explanation, no method, no law behind it. So no Lucky guesses needed, In fact i don't even know why it took so long for him to think on that.

As for the other guy who forgot why Saki has Nekomimi and Tail, the nekomimi is not a nekomimi, it's a display that resembles a nekomimi when it's not mounted, as for the tail, that was never really explained. So, good question, i guess.

How did he know that the white arrow killed because of killing all the body cells? Was it mentioned anywhere in the manga and I might have overlooked it or was it just a lucky guess?

i think it's supposed to be an out-there lucky guess that he could come up with just cuz he was so determined to find a way out.

Okay so after reading this chapter I JUST realized something:

Spoiler

I suppose they can't just turn the white arrow into microscopic level and hit only the cancer cells otherwise the arrow would kill him before killing his cancer

I still can't get over how absurdly stupid the resolution of the mirror house shenanigans were. Even though the manga has moved past it and thrust us into another situation, because of the chronological proximity, I just can't find myself feeling any tension in whatever happens solely because of how ridiculously dumb that all was.

Spoiler

That's quite the interesting thought...

Spoiler

She's got no nips, boys.

I'm looking at the latest raws and wtf~~~

Spoiler

This is mediocre on another level. So even a good duo can fail, huh?

Is that a Donald Trump with wings??????

I don't feel good suddenly.

Oh thank you god I'm not the only one who noticed lol I literally had to back track a few pages to see if I was imagining things :D

Spoiler

>thinking of her

>makes my neurons firing

You had one job translator-san

Am I the only one who can't remember why she has nekomimi and a tail on her suit?

the ears are actually a goggles that come down and the tail is the suit's battery separated to help cooling and prevent overheating. "it's all utterly logical" I believe was the quote.

Am I the only one who can't remember why she has nekomimi and a tail on her suit?

If she looks cute, with a tail, then she has a better chance at disarming her opponent, like we see in one of these chapters..?

Such g-garbage... Don't read this.

No reason, just to cater to teenagers, stupid I know.

It annoys me no end when it's posted "out of sequential order". It's not difficult to figure it out... Second, 15-17 won't load in my mangastorm app even if I'm logged in with it. But I can read it onsite. Onsite is a pain unless I want to comment, which is semi often or looking for new series... Or uploading...

Can someone remove the 15-17 chapters ? 

15 is indeed from Jamini's, but has mangareader water-mark.

16 and 17 are from the official Viz translation, and that is against Batoto rules.

Spoiler

I love how mad he is lmao

Is that a Donald Trump with wings??????

I don't feel good suddenly.

This story is about the innocent light yagami, more depressed and with red hair and eye colour, getting an angel and it's powers on it's side and fighting a survival game like the one in Mirai Nikki, and the boy's name is Mirai too lol.

Going by ch 16 raw, it does seem like the Red Arrows have a certain weakness.

Edit: Going by Viz' translation, God has, interesting taste in Titles names.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics