Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 290votes)

Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

Alt Names: alt 僕はお姫様になれないalt Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenaialt 나는 공주님이 될 수 없다alt I Can't Be a Princess
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the master of love comedy manga, Wakabayashi Toshiya, comes a high school fairy tale about love☆!

Shindou Rei (Cinderella) comes from a very poor family. Her only clothes are hand-me-downs from her brother, even her school uniform. So everyone always mistakes her for a boy. Even her close friend Hakuba Ouji (white horse prince), who starts developing confusing feelings toward her all the while believing she's a boy. Tsukumo Yuki (Snow White) is the leader of a delinquent gang and falls in love with Rei at first sight, also believing her to be a boy.

Go to Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai raw translation New Window segawon
  • 5 Replies

603 Comments

You know, how that last credits page has that picture?

You clearly stopped.

Edit: My bad, you uploaded again.

Wow. This was a riot from start to finish.

But really, poor Maho. The only normal person who's not dense as fck gets landed in the middle of all the crazy... XD

In the big picture, it's quite sad for us readers when you know that both Ouji and Rei are doing the right things - but ending up with the worst possible results.  And the only thing you can even blame is Mother Nature's lack of blessing on Rei.

Eh, I feel like Rei's definitely been making things worse since the start. I get that she's lacking in self-confidence, but telling Ouji that she's a girl (she's had multiple chances) would've definitely solved some problems. Poor Ouji's just working with what he's given.

Love this

I hate to see doujinshi of this.

And here I thought piling that much density into such a small space invariably created a black hole. Shows what I know, I guess.

In the big picture, it's quite sad for us readers when you know that both Ouji and Rei are doing the right things - but ending up with the worst possible results.  And the only thing you can even blame is Mother Nature's lack of blessing on Rei.

I need to see more of the twins, I don't even care about the romance anymore I just want to see them being silly.

I think I'd like the country girl if she weren't so annoying with ouji....

I'm sure they can talk it out.

124081.jpg

Every chapter just piles on another trainwreck on top of the other, and I love it.

In today's theme.......

The idiot twin gave me the best laugh I had in a while. Simply love it!

Why did this happen.

All Maho wants is just to have a friend.

My jaw is dislocated of all this laughter mmm...

end?!?!?

Series isn't over. Every chapter just has either "End" or "To be continued". Series is still ongoing, don't worry. 

Spoiler for large image:

Spoiler

end?!?!?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU!!!

Just say it already, Rei!

This has to be a set up to get the major misunderstandings that prevent the plot from progressing cleared up right?

Right guys?  Surely we wouldn't return back to square one after this..............

124081.jpg

Every chapter just piles on another trainwreck on top of the other, and I love it.

weird. I have the strangest feeling that deadpan twins are going to somehow appear on the roof and ruin the mood.

...that's not going to happen, right?

Maho just wants an ordinary school life. Sadly, some things are simply not meant to be.

Have we actually reached critical mass?

HOLY GODDAMN SHIT IN A ROLLERCOASTER GOING THOUGH A TURBINE

DON'T YOU DARE COMPLICATE THINGS EVEN FURTHER FUUUUUUUUUCK

Just... just drop yer pants and be done with it...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics