Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 88votes)

Our Relationship Is...

Alt Names: alt İlişkimiz...alt 우리사이느은alt Something About Usalt Woori
Author: Lee Yun Ji
Artist: Lee Yun Ji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Though we get closer, the gap that can't be crossed. Our uncertain relationship - warm like pastel colors, but unable to burn hotly like primary colors. This fall is the beginning of the campus couple that'll make your heart race.

Original Comic: http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/something_about_us
Go to Our Relationship Is... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

207 Comments

Oh My, new updates! I waited it for long time. thankyouu.

My guess is that it would be like taking your date to a Japanese beef bowl (gyuudon) fast-food joint. There was a scene in Love Hina that comes to mind...

Spoiler

There's a similar but slightly different thing with ramen joints, too.  They're supposed to be unladylike or something, so taking a girl is kinda saying "I don't think of you as girlish".  Although this is very often played with, with girls themselves wanting to go because they don't give a damn about that and ramen is good.

Ugh! I really want Gayoung to end up with Woojin. I don't want Yoojin for Woojin. I still like Woojin for Gayoung. The dude's a bloody perfect gentleman. I can't really blame Woojin because he's not a freakin' psychic that could read minds. This whole thing is relying on Gayoung making Woojin aware of her feelings.

Hmm so guy is oblivious. Girl is confused. Rival has secret crush. Also, friends always have a role. Nice, hope to see how everything pans out.

I need about 100 more chapters before I'll feel satisfied I'm eating up these updates 

So I guess there's a bit of a culture gap here. Why is eating beef stew unmanly?

My guess is that it would be like taking your date to a Japanese beef bowl (gyuudon) fast-food joint. There was a scene in Love Hina that comes to mind...

Spoiler

So I guess there's a bit of a culture gap here. Why is eating beef stew unmanly?

Not too sure either but I think it's like bringing your date to McDonald's. Great place for any occasion, but some people think it's not fancy enough for a date lol.

not sure, but I think he's trying to say that if she eats beef stew in front of him, she doesn't see him as a man, because it's uncute?

Oh, man.. I was hoping that this would be different from the romance manhwas I've seen up to now, meh.. Why is this such a common thing for 'em, is there any reason? Are korean people cheating all the time or is that just their biggest thing to fantasize about? (°-°,)

OMO SIRRR
Please don't tell me things would really take turn for the worse for ga young, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT WOO JIN WOULD MAKE HER CRY BY IGNORING HER AFTER DATING WITH DAT YOOJIN OR GETTING CONFUSED WITH HIS FEELINGS THEN LEAVING GA YOUNG WITH EMPTY HOPE
OMOOO NOOOOO
I've never had any situations like this for real in my daily life, but thanks to this manhua, I think I can relate to it somehow. The author really did a great job in depicting each character's feelings, especially for ga young, like dammnn, I really feel her. Also the author really knows which moment that's actually simple but in this story's case (falling for your bestfriend) can actually hit you right in the heart. I've totally lost count on how many times my chest stings while reading this

Some people find the two main characters both having rivals cliche and tiring but honestly I find if one character has a rival I like when the other character also gets a rival just to even things out and lift some of the angst from my poor poor heart. 

Also, I feel such a spiritual connection with the red haired dude. He's my strength in this sea of angst. 

Such an adorable dork. Dorks.
Who to cheer on ? Mmmh, take them both, girl ♪~
That series is so lovely and sweet ♥.

Thanks for translating !

Damn it! This sunbae is pretty sweet, it's kind of difficult to dismiss him. But then again, Woojin is really incredibly sweet too though, it's just that he's dense. I dunno which ship I should be on!

He's not being a dick, he's just treating her indifferently because he doesn't want to talk to someone more than necessary whom he has a crush on but knows (or thinks) it has no chance of coming to fruition.

He may not have ill intentions, but he's neglecting his duty by failing to teach her all because of his own personal feelings, plus he's making her feel uncomfortable and unwelcome by refusing to acknowledge her.

Thanks, cafe scanlation! <3 You guys are awesome!
The best character is the red-headed sunbae (I forgot his name but Woojin calls him hyung lol), hands down.

Spoiler

He's not being a dick, he's just treating her indifferently because he doesn't want to talk to someone more than necessary whom he has a crush on but knows (or thinks) it has no chance of coming to fruition.

Spoiler

Watching Gayoung realize she made a big mistake with Woojin tickles a dank and wicked corner of my terrible heart.

Well, if Woojin isn't interested the black haired dude is interested in Gayoung. I just hope it doesn't become cliched where Woojin becomes jealous that Gayoung is hanging around another dude.

OMG YESS, FINALLY

Spoiler

^spoilers up to ch. 23

First thought this would be a manga where a guy's in a relationship with a gril and he's having an affair with someone else. Kind of shows how america's standards are.

I thought it would be one drama, but surprise surprise another one pops up in the same chapter. Think this gonna stir up Woojin romantic feeling toward sGayoung???

I actually really like Yoojin. As much as I appreciate the main ship as the ultimate pairing, I feel like Yoojin getting a fresh perspective on dating without merely settling for the jerk is a good thing. It might make our girl uneasy, but her friend deserves it. If this ultimately shocks deadbeat boyfriend into shape or Yoojin finds someone else, all the better. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics