Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

RPG

Alt Names: alt 롤플레잉겜alt 롤플레잉겜만화alt Role-Playing Game
Author: Gaechaban
Artist: Gaechaban
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a falling out with his team, the Guild Master of the greatest guild quits the game. As the top player, he had pioneered the creation of a unique plot item that is required to open a new area of the game. After 2 years he returns to find that his items and gold have been stolen by hackers and the unique plot item he made unavailable by leaving, was never replaced, and so he is hated by everyone in the game. Our accessories-loving hero is however very relaxed, and simply goes back to his old ways of trying to create/purchase the most interesting items. <Temporary description created by reader, will be updated later>

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/rpg_comics

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to RPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Why do all RPG-fantasy authors like to introduce insane death penalties?..

Well, at least it's not as bad as Ark with losing stats forever, or LMS with a whole day to rez...

I think you are absolutely correct.
It is impossible for these scenes to work the way they do, if you remove one aspect of the jokes.
If you remove the tsukkomis, they no longer work as tsukkomis.

...Look, man, what are you trying to prove..?

You simply cannot present to me her tsukkomi, bobobo reactions and then say: "You see? She needs to make tsukkomis here, or else it does not work."
Of course she needs to tsukkomi-react in order to make a tsukkomi-reaction scene work. That's not only sophism, it's tautology.
My argument, was that the author could've written those scenes in a passive-aggressive, cynical manner, like most of his initial jokes in the manwha -- instead of doing this. He could've written that entire part differently, which would completely avoid the necessity of tsukkomis.

How about this:

Spoiler

Less weeaboo and more English, please.

wait until the betrayel of his guild members was about something stupid as hell like favorite anime or something.

Why does all korean mangaka create such stupid and unbalanced mmorpg, that would fail in months as a business?

Because Korean/Asian MMOs are usually unbalanced and stupid. It's their actual reality. It's the home of the P2W game, afterall.

Why does all korean mangaka create such stupid and unbalanced mmorpg, that would fail in months as a business?

He's a top Priest, so just ress her, lol

LMAO! Katana's taking notes but since he sucks at typing he'll probably end up not writing anything anyways. XD

Here buddy :

Spoiler

I think you are absolutely correct.
It is impossible for these scenes to work the way they do, if you remove one aspect of the jokes.
If you remove the tsukkomis, they no longer work as tsukkomis.

...Look, man, what are you trying to prove..?

You simply cannot present to me her tsukkomi, bobobo reactions and then say: "You see? She needs to make tsukkomis here, or else it does not work."
Of course she needs to tsukkomi-react in order to make a tsukkomi-reaction scene work. That's not only sophism, it's tautology.
My argument, was that the author could've written those scenes in a passive-aggressive, cynical manner, like most of his initial jokes in the manwha -- instead of doing this. He could've written that entire part differently, which would completely avoid the necessity of tsukkomis.

How about this:

Spoiler

good stuff

NUUUU! The only one in her chest(heart) is Rai!

"The king of 'act first, think later'!"
slips through the bars
"The bars are hella spread apart!"

..Tsk, I really hate tsukkomis. I really hope this manwha won't turn into Bobobo. Not every joke needs commentary which explains to the audience how funny that joke was. It's okay, author, I can outline the jokes myself.
What I liked about the early chapters, was that the jokes were self-evident. When the prota fudged up, nobody needed to explain to us he fudged.

And, again, god damnit, you guys. You update this thing really quickly.
Also, whomever in your group decided to typeset: "WUH MAH GAWT". I love you.

@Kuroiikawa
With the humor of this manwha, I bet the culprit will reveal itself as a dolphin. A dolphin with remarkable, flowing hair.

Here buddy :

Spoiler

"The king of 'act first, think later'!"
slips through the bars
"The bars are hella spread apart!"

..Tsk, I really hate tsukkomis. I really hope this manwha won't turn into Bobobo. Not every joke needs commentary which explains to the audience how funny that joke was. It's okay, author, I can outline the jokes myself.
What I liked about the early chapters, was that the jokes were self-evident. When the prota fudged up, nobody needed to explain to us he fudged.

And, again, god damnit, you guys. You update this thing really quickly.
Also, whomever in your group decided to typeset: "WUH MAH GAWT". I love you.

@Kuroiikawa
With the humor of this manwha, I bet the culprit will reveal itself as a dolphin. A dolphin with remarkable, flowing hair.

"You fucking retard."

The most prevailing though of every reader every chapter.

LMAO! We have Rai who's carefree as fuck; Appetizer who cries easily; Katana who can't type even if his life mattered on it, and now we have an Archer who can't hit for shit. XD

and a brute who's just an M.

it's really dimwit i want to cry ahahaha ;;w;;

LMAO! We have Rai who's carefree as fuck; Appetizer who cries easily; Katana who can't type even if his life mattered on it, and now we have an Archer who can't hit for shit. XD

Something just occurred to me.

The prota claimed his account got hacked, and all of his possessions got stolen in the process. Surely, that means that someone had an access to his character, and could do anything he wanted with said character (the prota even woke up near a death-dragon, so the hacker probably tried something).
...Which means, whomever hacked the prota's account, was such a giant gaping asshole -- that he never bothered to use the non-transferable item in order to unseal the expansion of the game.

"Hey, this guy has the only key to the expansion of the game...! I can unseal the new continent with this character, switch to my character, and be the first guy to conquer the expansion! .....Huh? What? I need some key to make it work? Well, let's look for it! I have at least 2 years until this guy decides to comeback!"

or not.
With all of the fudge that I thought was not bad enough to call bullshit on, this one takes the cake.
This is something that better be touched upon at some point in the story: "Why didn't the hacker unseal the New Continent."
While it does not stop the story from being entertaining , it is a pretty big plothole to be left alone like that.
P.S: Fuck me, you guys translate+edit this thing quickly. Nice.

Inb4 the guy who hacked him and stole all his stuff reappears with the sexy ponytail cosmetic.

Something just occurred to me.

The prota claimed his account got hacked, and all of his possessions got stolen in the process. Surely, that means that someone had an access to his character, and could do anything he wanted with said character (the prota even woke up near a death-dragon, so the hacker probably tried something).
...Which means, whomever hacked the prota's account, was such a giant gaping asshole -- that he never bothered to use the non-transferable item in order to unseal the expansion of the game.

"Hey, this guy has the only key to the expansion of the game...! I can unseal the new continent with this character, switch to my character, and be the first guy to conquer the expansion! .....Huh? What? I need some key to make it work? Well, let's look for it! I have at least 2 years until this guy decides to comeback!"

or not.
With all of the fudge that I thought was not bad enough to call bullshit on, this one takes the cake.
This is something that better be touched upon at some point in the story: "Why didn't the hacker unseal the New Continent."
While it does not stop the story from being entertaining , it is a pretty big plothole to be left alone like that.
P.S: Fuck me, you guys translate+edit this thing quickly. Nice.

I hope Rai creates a new guild with Appetizer being his waifu and Katana who still can't type for shitz. XD

"Oh no! A story about vidjeo games is exhibiting plot-devices which appeared in vidjeo games! How dare he!"
Jokes aside, I hardly give a damn if this story tries to be original or not. That's clearly not the point behind it, this story is whimsy-incarnate, it just wants to have a jolly good time and toss off. As long as it is not literally ripping off jokes from other media, and then praising itself for being so c00lz, I'm cool with it. There's nothing new under the sun, and we're not sponsors whom are listening in to pilot-pitching here.

That being said, chapters 7-8... What the frig is up with that pseudo-tear jerking melodrama? That was morbidly unnecessary.
A story about pure comedy dove head-first into the gastric ocean of drama in one fell swoop, and there's only one appropriate reason to commit such thematic-suicide:
"I ran out of ideas, you guys."

I really hope this manwha won't devolve into character-driven drama. That's practically why I abandoned School Rumble at its early stages.
The humor ranged from pleasant to painful purely because the narrative zoomed into the character's weaknesses and problems, I could not ass myself to care about any of the character's problems, because all of them are idiots and idiots deserve no sympathy. I find it really hard to appreciate a comedic story when it focuses so heavily on how stupid a character is, rather focus on how many circumstances can be created from the character's actions.

P.S: I'm really hoping for no romance in this thing. Next to the drama, it's the last thing this purely-comedic story needs.
RomCom....*shudder*

I'm rooting you, Leon. Go do something amazingly heroic and self-sacrificing to win her love. Then she can step all over you for the rest of your life, you M.

Thank you, Game of Scanlation. Specially Aemon and Sam, you are the best.

You say as if it is certain that the author copied that event. Besides, there is no need to even copy that.

There is nothing extraordinary about a world quest where a unique server item is produced, and bound

to the crafter's account. The obvious drama you can come up with that, is for that crafter to never login

again before completing the quest. 

I didn't play WoW, so it's original for me. 

lets not forget everquest had 1 per server items years before WoW... but hey everything WoW did was "Original" copied Everquest content so

The basis of this story happened in WoW.

An endgame guild on one server got the special, one-per-server item needed to unlock the expansion area (Burning Crusade) and they refused to do. GG filthy casuals. Oh and this happened about 10 years ago.

But this story is totally original amirite?

You say as if it is certain that the author copied that event. Besides, there is no need to even copy that.

There is nothing extraordinary about a world quest where a unique server item is produced, and bound

to the crafter's account. The obvious drama you can come up with that, is for that crafter to never login

again before completing the quest. 

I didn't play WoW, so it's original for me. 

You make it sound like playing WoW makes you superior in some way lol. 

The basis of this story happened in WoW.

An endgame guild on one server got the special, one-per-server item needed to unlock the expansion area (Burning Crusade) and they refused to do. GG filthy casuals. Oh and this happened about 10 years ago.

But this story is totally original amirite?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics